باقاعدہ سازش کےتحت مجھے خان صاحب سے الگ کر دیا گیا: جہانگیر ترین

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Jahangeer Tareen is a decent and upright person.
He should clear his name from all the charges.
Name and shame if anyone has defamed him for a personal grudge or complicit in framing charges against him.

Saboo

JT is a good man, he is sidelined by rogue people within PTI. Unfortunately, IK is too busy to look into this matter deeply.
I hope and pray that PTI is able to bring JT back into the leadership fold.
I hope so too…May be we should start a campaign on social media asking/requesting JKT to forget all the differences and please come back to PTI….we all love and need you…..Thanks
What do you say Naila?

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
I hope so too…May be we should start a campaign on social media asking/requesting JKT to forget all the differences and please come back to PTI….we all love and need you…..Thanksin the first
What do you say Naila?
Good idea but will the people who pushed him out in the first place let him come back? The other problem is that it's almost impossible to get through to IK because he is so busy. When he next does public telephone session we should try to dial in tell him to make mends with JT.

Saboo

Good idea but will the people who pushed him out in the first place let him come back? The other problem is that it's almost impossible to get through to IK because he is so busy. When he next does public telephone session we should try to dial in tell him to make mends with JT.
I think the people who pushed JKT out are limited in numbers and the people who still like and appreciate him for what he did for IK and PTI are quite a few..Once a campaign is going on to bring JKT back I am sure Ik will take notice.
In the meantime, I think we can start to conduct a survey on this forum to ask if it was a good idea to ask JKT to come back….Yes/No? That will be a start.
Could you please do me a favour and make a thread about it? …Hahaha because I don't know how. Thanks.

NailaFirdous

MPA (400+ posts)
I think the people who pushed JKT out are limited in numbers and the people who still like and appreciate him for what he did for IK and PTI are quite a few..Once a campaign is going on to bring JKT back I am sure Ik will take notice.
In the meantime, I think we can start to conduct a survey on this forum to ask if it was a good idea to ask JKT to come back….Yes/No? That will be a start.
Could you please do me a favour and make a thread about it? …Hahaha because I don't know how. Thanks.
I don't know how to do it either I am afraid. Can anyone else here help?