بغض عمران لا علاج بیماری ہے

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Nahee woh sirif tumharay jaisay pappu chiknay Youthiyo meh interested hain. Tera bhi shoq poora.
Ab iss meh kiya ?
تو میری بات تو چھوڑ ...تیرا وقار تو اس نے خاک میں ملا دیا ناں ؟ ?

Saboo

Array tujhe andhere meh nazar nahee aya, meh hi tou Hawaldar tha. Ja ab burnol lagga k aa ?
hahaha….Tu hawaldar hota to kisi thanedaar ko day raha hota?… Teri taqdeer men denna likha hay…. ?
Madrissa men hafiz sahib, school men master din aur ab yeh thanedaar.?

Waqar_H

Senator (1k+ posts)
hahaha….Tu hawaldar hota to kisi thanedaar ko day raha hota?… Teri taqdeer men denna likha hay…. ?
Madrissa men hafiz sahib, school men master din aur ab yeh thanedaar.?
Acha huwa k aaj tu apnay bachpan ki kahani khud hi sunna raha ha. Aakhir itna pappu chikna kissi wajah se hi ha tu. ?

Saboo

Acha huwa k aaj tu apnay bachpan ki kahani khud hi sunna raha ha. Aakhir itna pappu chikna kissi wajah se hi ha tu. ?
Haha haan handsome to men hon…No doubt about it…Larkian hi mujhay nahin chwrten to ? Ab is mien kia ?

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
My sources told me you will be robbed tomorrow. Is tomorrow not 16th October 2021? Why don't you believe me? I am a journalist.
Try finding out 4th of December is solar eclipse or not and then find out the views of these misguided people who bow to graves about solar eclipse.Shrine Mujavirs etc etc

Siberite

Siddique Jaan is a court reporter. He is present in court during hearing of the cases. He does not make vlogs based on "sources".
Siddique Jaan is known as Piddi Journalist. He got only one eye and he refuse to open other eye when reporting . I have listen to his long tireless BS reports which are not about court activities. So, don't become fool.

arifkarim

Try finding out 4th of December is solar eclipse or not and then find out the views of these misguided people who bow to graves about solar eclipse.
Okay so the only "evidence" you or Asad Toor have for such outlandish claims is that PM's wife believes in Jadoo Tona? Remind you, ex-wife of PM has publicly apologized for her baseless accusations against federal minister Zulfi Bukhari. Just because PM's wife is not sending defamation notices to all these fake news Youtubers, do not mean they are speaking the truth.

Siberite

Okay so the only "evidence" you or Asad Toor have for such outlandish claims is that PM's wife believes in Jadoo Tona? Remind you, ex-wife of PM has publicly apologized for her baseless accusations against federal minister Zulfi Bukhari. Just because PM's wife is not sending defamation notices to all these fake news Youtubers, do not mean they are speaking the truth.
Lol... These are true news .some of them also attached videos of even IK bowing to a shrine along with her present wife. Do you like me to post his picture of prostrating front of shrine ( Grave ) ?

Siberite

Ok and what is Asad Toor known for? Poodle of justice Faez Isa, Maryam Nawaz whatspp group?
It tells me you don't know about him .... They attack him in his house and threaten to kill him. As usual , when they don't like someone to expose them , they will commit stupidities of this nature.