بیروزگار پڑھے لکھے نوجوان پریشان نہ ہوں

Galaxy

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
unemployment is not only in pakistan. US has 40 million unemployed.pakistan is still very lucky.

Galaxy

Yes you need to diversify your self but biggest thing pakistan lacks is hand on skills.No country can move forward with out an ocean of properly trained skilled people. Germany and Japan are prime example for us.

Galaxy

I lived in Germany for 10 years in the early 70s tees. They will ask you your trade first before they even ask your name.Pakistanis think they make their living from U-tube,Tweeter and computer only,I think they need to learn hand on skills like Auto mechanic,Auto electrician,AC mechanic,High and low voltage electrician.plumber,roofer,carpenter,Welder,Millwright,just to name few. This is what the nation will take forward.

Galaxy

Learn computer skills too because every trade need computer skills ,but learn to make your living by working with hands. This what lacks in pakistan big time they feel ashamed to work with hands.Every body is office worker and even the guy who makes 20 thousand rupees a month has some sort of child labourers at his home. What a shame.

jee_nee_us

Yes you need to diversify your self but biggest thing pakistan lacks is hand on skills.No country can move forward with out an ocean of properly trained skilled people. Germany and Japan are prime example for us.

I lived in Germany for 10 years in the early 70s tees. They will ask you your trade first before they even ask your name.Pakistanis think they make their living from U-tube,Tweeter and computer only,I think they need to learn hand on skills like Auto mechanic,Auto electrician,AC mechanic,High and low voltage electrician.plumber,roofer,carpenter,Welder,Millwright,just to name few. This is what the nation will take forward.
I agree with you , you need to have skills and those you have to learn.

Kamboz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Brother you provided very high level info, which is common knowledge, What people need is more in depth, as to exactly how , which companies or a particular hot skill rightnow. OR a country which seeks such skills etc. There was a report that only 10% of IT graduates get work in the country, rest end up doing something different or move overseas.

jee_nee_us

Brother you provided very high level info, which is common knowledge, What people need is more in depth, as to exactly how , which companies or a particular hot skill rightnow. OR a country which seeks such skills etc. There was a report that only 10% of IT graduates get work in the country, rest end up doing something different or move overseas.
I will come up with more information on that , thanks for pointing out.

I see a lot of young educated people doing nothing at all and just posting their CVS and they think thats all they can do after they have completed their degrees.

Engineering degrees take a lot out of students but in the end very few students get the return what they think they deserve. The trick is to update yourself and even if you do not get job in your specific field , you should be able to learn other skills. Thanks a lot.