تاؤ بیری شنیپس یہودی اور چاچو ایندر کمار ھندو کے بعد پھوپھڑ جمی وٹن عیسائی

Will_Bite

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Patwaris are trained to recycle old news with new words.
The saga of Barry Schneppes et al has been explained in detail not once, but plenty of times. Old wine in a new bottle is what rental morons like raja thrive on. Ive quite possibly come to the stage where i intentionally ignore any post by this moron...wasted plenty of time on him.

RajaRawal111

Patwaris are trained to recycle old news with new words.
The saga of Barry Schneppes et al has been explained in detail not once, but plenty of times. Old wine in a new bottle is what rental morons like raja thrive on. Ive quite possibly come to the stage where i intentionally ignore any post by this moron...wasted plenty of time on him.
You are not the only one Munshi who has come to this point. But it is not because I dont give any heed to what you say. You are not able to answer the writings on the wall now. Gradually you became rude and then you put me on the Ignore list like this other clown Citizen X. Somehow you two were the only once who really know what is going on.

I know you jumped up and down a lots on the Taya Barry Sheneps Yahodi and Chach Inder Kumaar Hindu even in 2015. You guys also once tried to tuck it under one of employees contribution who works for your Yahodi Taya. But give it a break man. Some thing don't tie up together that easily.

Dr Adam

مائنس میرا جان جگر راجہ راول --- کیوں ڈاکٹر صاب

راجے توں اپنا خاص پٹواری جسوس جو ہویا . تیرے لئی بس دعا ای کر سکناں آں
ایس آس اچ کے ہک دن توں حاجی بشیر صاب نے لیول نہ بیبا انسان بن سکیں

ھور سنا اج کل بڑیاں نان سٹاپ جتیاں تہے گالاں کھا ریاں ایں فورم تے؟ روٹی شوٹی تے فیر نہ کھاناں ہو سیں؟؟ تے نال نیندر وی چنگی اشنی ہو سی ؟؟؟

RajaRawal111

راجے توں اپنا خاص پٹواری جسوس جو ہویا . تیرے لئی بس دعا ای کر سکناں آں
ایس آس اچ کے ہک دن توں حاجی بشیر صاب نے لیول نہ بیبا انسان بن سکیں

ھور سنا اج کل بڑیاں نان سٹاپ جتیاں تہے گالاں کھا ریاں ایں فورم تے؟ روٹی شوٹی تے فیر نہ کھاناں ہو سیں؟؟ تے نال نیندر وی چنگی اشنی ہو سی ؟؟؟
جی جی نیندر بڑی چنگی آنی اے آج کل ڈاکٹر صاب ? - نالے روٹی ہی کھا لینا واں