حضرت عیسی علیہ السلام واپس آئیں گے ۔ قرآن کیا کہتا ہے

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Pappu agar mujh say uljhu gaay tu moo key khao gaay .
Chal shahbash apna rasta maap aur aainda meri post per bhoonknay key zaroorat nahi.
ویسے تمہاری پوسٹ میں جواب دینے لائق تو کوئی بات نہیں ہے لیکن پھر بھی جواب دینا ضروری سمجھتا ہوں کیونکہ تم نے غرور و تکبر کا اظہار کیا ہے
تمہاری کل صلاحیت بیوقوفانہ باتیں کرنا ہے اور تمھیں یہ علم نہیں کہ تم بیوقوف ہو اس لئے پھنے خاں بنتے پھرتے ہو
اس طرح سے فورم ممبران کی انٹرٹینمنٹ کا سامان ہو جاتا ہے اور کچھ نہیں
لگے رہو

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
It is not Aal-e Imran :159
It is Al-Nisa # 159

أعوذُ بِٱللَّهِ مِنَ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِ ٱلرَّجِيمِ
بِسْمِ ٱللَّٰهِ ٱلرَّحْمَٰنِ ٱلرَّحِيمِ

وَاِنْ مِّنْ اَهْلِ الْكِتٰبِ اِلَّا لَيُؤْمِنَنَّ بِهٖ قَبْلَ مَوْتِهٖ ۚ وَيَوْمَ الْقِيٰمَةِ يَكُوْنُ عَلَيْهِمْ شَهِيْدًا ١٥۹
اور اہل کتاب میں سے کوئی ایسا نہ ہوگا جو اُس کی موت سے پہلے اُس پر ایمان نہ لے آئے گا اور قیامت کے روز وہ اُن پرگواہی دے گا

There are none among the People of the Book but will believe in him before his death, and he will be a witness against them on the Day of Resurrection
Yes... apologies for mistake... thanks for correction

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The Quran is very clear about this Surah Imran:55

اِذۡ قَالَ اللّٰهُ يٰعِيۡسٰۤى اِنِّىۡ مُتَوَفِّيۡكَ وَرَافِعُكَ اِلَىَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡا وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِيۡنَ اتَّبَعُوۡكَ فَوۡقَ الَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡۤا اِلٰى يَوۡمِ الۡقِيٰمَةِ ۚ ثُمَّ اِلَىَّ مَرۡجِعُكُمۡ فَاَحۡكُمُ بَيۡنَكُمۡ فِيۡمَا كُنۡتُمۡ فِيۡهِ تَخۡتَلِفُوۡنَ‏

The word used is mutawaf'fika. means give you death. Even in urdu we use the word, wafat meaning death, Dost ke walid aaj wafat paa gaye just to put it into context. No where in the Quran it says he was raised up alive. Unfortunately almost everywhere this has been mistranslated to fit into the raised up alive narrative.

And then again in Surah Maida 115-116 Allah asks Prophet Isa a.s did you ask your people to worship you and your mother Mariyum a.s besides Allah. And Prophet Isa a.s will say no I only did what you asked me to and I am free from any blame as to what they associate to me and my mother and until I was among them I always guided them to true Tawheed.

But if he was to comeback shouldn't he say. I have just come back and put all of them on the sirat ul mustaqeem.

Also nothing about the Mahdi in the Quran, if such a huge event was to take place that another prophet is to return and then a "mahdi" and all the following presumed events to take place, don't you think it would be mentioned. It's not even mentioned in passing.

As much as I remember there is nothing about the coming of the Mahdi even Bhukhari or any other authentic hadith anywhere else. Just some vague narrations from lesser books.

So as far as I am concerned, Prophet Isa a.s is not coming back ( if anyone was to comeback, shouldn't it be the most superior and loved Prophet, that is Prophet Muhammad s.a.w ? ) And there is no such thing as the mahdi.

This was just a Christian concept adapted or maybe inserted as a morale booster because the people were tired of the oppression of the ummayid caliphate and its tyrant kings. Thats why you will narrations of a mahdi appearing in Sham on a shiny white minaret. To give hope that one day someone will come and rid them of this tyranny.

Just the same todays muslims basically just chill and just things be, waiting for a mahdi to come and conquer the world for them over which they will rule till the end of time. So why waste any effort in bettering yourself or trying to catch up with the rest of the world. Just leave it to mahdi.

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)

اِذۡ قَالَ اللّٰهُ يٰعِيۡسٰۤى اِنِّىۡ مُتَوَفِّيۡكَ وَرَافِعُكَ اِلَىَّ وَمُطَهِّرُكَ مِنَ الَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡا وَجَاعِلُ الَّذِيۡنَ اتَّبَعُوۡكَ فَوۡقَ الَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡۤا اِلٰى يَوۡمِ الۡقِيٰمَةِ ۚ ثُمَّ اِلَىَّ مَرۡجِعُكُمۡ فَاَحۡكُمُ بَيۡنَكُمۡ فِيۡمَا كُنۡتُمۡ فِيۡهِ تَخۡتَلِفُوۡنَ‏

The word used is mutawaf'fika. means give you death. Even in urdu we use the word, wafat meaning death, Dost ke walid aaj wafat paa gaye just to put it into context. No where in the Quran it says he was raised up alive. Unfortunately almost everywhere this has been mistranslated to fit into the raised up alive narrative.

And then again in Surah Maida 115-116 Allah asks Prophet Isa a.s did you ask your people to worship you and your mother Mariyum a.s besides Allah. And Prophet Isa a.s will say no I only did what you asked me to and I am free from any blame as to what they associate to me and my mother and until I was among them I always guided them to true Tawheed.

But if he was to comeback shouldn't he say. I have just come back and put all of them on the sirat ul mustaqeem.

Also nothing about the Mahdi in the Quran, if such a huge event was to take place that another prophet is to return and then a "mahdi" and all the following presumed events to take place, don't you think it would be mentioned. It's not even mentioned in passing.

As much as I remember there is nothing about the coming of the Mahdi even Bhukhari or any other authentic hadith anywhere else. Just some vague narrations from lesser books.

So as far as I am concerned, Prophet Isa a.s is not coming back ( if anyone was to comeback, shouldn't it be the most superior and loved Prophet, that is Prophet Muhammad s.a.w ? ) And there is no such thing as the mahdi.

This was just a Christian concept adapted or maybe inserted as a morale booster because the people were tired of the oppression of the ummayid caliphate and its tyrant kings. Thats why you will narrations of a mahdi appearing in Sham on a shiny white minaret. To give hope that one day someone will come and rid them of this tyranny.

Just the same todays muslims basically just chill and just things be, waiting for a mahdi to come and conquer the world for them over which they will rule till the end of time. So why waste any effort in bettering yourself or trying to catch up with the rest of the world. Just leave it to mahdi.
For death, Quran used Mot
کل نفس ذائقتہ الموت

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Bhai... Quran ki ayats hi hain sab ooper
Brother, this one ayat is sufficient that Hazrat Esa is not coming back.

3:144 Remember that Muhammad is only a Messenger. The messengers before him have passed on. So, if he died or were slain, would you turn about on your heels? But anyone who turns about his heels, would not, in the least, harm God.

All Messengers before Muhammad are dead, so how could Jesus, a messenger of Allah, be raised up alive to heaven and remain alive when Allah had said he is dead?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For death, Quran used Mot
کل نفس ذائقتہ الموت
Context is everything and are you suggesting only one word for one thing is used throughout the Quran? Then what does mutawaf'fika means here, because the next word is raffayuka, meaning raised.

Mout means death, while Mutafwafa means deceased. Its just easier to translate mutawaf'fika as will give you death rather than I will make you deceased. People who understand Arabic and its grammatical nuances will get what I am saying.

Look up any Arabic lexicon deceased means mutawafa متوفى. Even just google translate deceased into Arabic and see what you get.

The context and meaning clearly points out "I will give you death/make you deceased and then raised you to myself"

Pakistani1947

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

آپ بات صحیح نظر آتی ہے - امام مہدی کا ظہور بہت مشکوک ہے۔ قرآن مجید اور حدیث کی دونوں ہی مستند کتابوں (صحیح مسلم اور صحیح بخاری) میں مہدی کے بارے میں کوئی حدیث موجود نہیں ہے۔

ترمذی کی ایک ہے ، ابوداؤد کی ایک ہے ، ابن ماجہ کی دو حدیثیں مہدی کے نام ہیں لیکن اس شخص کو "امام مہدی" کے طور پر پیش نہیں کیا گیا ہے ۔ سنی صحاح ستہ کتب میں مہدی کے بارے میں زیادہ تر مشہور حدیث ضعیف ہیں۔
کچھ جھوٹی احادیث سنی احادیث کی کتابوں میں پائی جاتی ہیں وہ شیعہ عقیدہ تقیّہ کا شاخسانہ معلوم ہوتی ہیں - کیوں کہ شیعہ مذہب میں جھوٹ بولنا ، اپنے مقابل کے بارے میں غلط بیانی کرنا اور تہمد لگانا شیعہ شریعت کا حصہ ہے اور شیعہ کتاب کے مطابق ایسا کرنے والا ثواب کا مستحق ہوتا ہے - شیعہ راوی جھوٹی حدیث بیان کر کے ثواب حاصل کرنے کے شوق میں اس قدر آگے نکل گۓ کہ وہ کچھ جھوٹی احادیث مسلمانوں کی حدیث کی کتابوں میں شامل کرانے میں کامیاب ہو گۓ - الله کا شکر ہے کہ محدّثین ان جھوٹی احادیث کی اکثریت کی نشان دہی کرنے میں کامیاب ہو گئے​

Last edited:

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
آپ بات صحیح نظر آتی ہے - امام مہدی کا ظہور بہت مشکوک ہے۔ قرآن مجید اور حدیث کی دونوں ہی مستند کتابوں (صحیح مسلم اور صحیح بخاری) میں مہدی کے بارے میں کوئی حدیث موجود نہیں ہے۔

ترمذی کی ایک ہے ، ابوداؤد کی ایک ہے ، ابن ماجہ کی دو حدیثیں مہدی کے نام ہیں لیکن اس شخص کو "امام مہدی" کے طور پر پیش نہیں کیا گیا ہے ۔ سنی صحاح ستہ کتب میں مہدی کے بارے میں زیادہ تر مشہور حدیث ضعیف ہیں۔
کچھ جھوٹی احادیث سنی احادیثکی کتابوں میں پائی جاتی ہیں وہ شیعہ عقیدہ تقیّہ کا شاخسانہ معلوم ہوتی ہیں - کیوں کہ شیعہ مذہب میں جھوٹ بولنا ، اپنے مقابل کے بارے میں غلط بیانی کرنا اور تہمد لگانا شیعہ شریعت کا حصہ ہے اور شیعہ کتاب کے مطابق ایسا کرنے والا ثواب کا مستحق ہوتا ہے - شیعہ راوی جھوٹی حدیث بیان کر کے ثواب حاصل کرنے کے شوق میں اس قدر آگے نکل گۓ کہ وہ کچھ جھوٹی احادیث مسلمانوں کی حدیث کی کتابوں میں شامل کرانے میں کامیاب ہو گۓ - الله کا شکر ہے کہ محدّثین ان جھوٹی احادیث کی اکثریت کی نشان دہی کرنے میں کامیاب ہو گئے​
Shia theology is even more confusing regarding the 12th Imam i.e Hujjat Allah al Mahdi. The 11th Imam Al Askari was childless and died at a very early age before 30, there are only legends of his wife/concubine and son, wife being some roman slave ( very very long story ) and gave birth to the 12th imam in hiding due to fear of being found out by the, yes you guessed it the same group who they blame for everything "enemies of Ahle bayt"

Everything points to is Al Askari died without having any children, now if this was found this out whole cult of 12 imams would crumble and all the money that was being collected as Khums i.e 1/5th(money they pay to the imam, paid even to this day) would dry up, so they concocted this story of a secret birth and this imaginary child became the 12th Imam at the age of 4 ( Can you imagine when in Islam a child of 4 is free from all religious obligations, yet he became Imam of the all muslims! ) and then the imam went into "occultation" i.e hiding for some 1147 years now and will reappear as some messiah in the end of times

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Brother, this one ayat is sufficient that Hazrat Esa is not coming back.

3:144 Remember that Muhammad is only a Messenger. The messengers before him have passed on. So, if he died or were slain, would you turn about on your heels? But anyone who turns about his heels, would not, in the least, harm God.

All Messengers before Muhammad are dead, so how could Jesus, a messenger of Allah, be raised up alive to heaven and remain alive when Allah had said he is dead?
Allah didnt say dead. For dead who is not coming back Allah used word mot (موت)

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Context is everything and are you suggesting only one word for one thing is used throughout the Quran? Then what does mutawaf'fika means here, because the next word is raffayuka, meaning raised.

Mout means death, while Mutafwafa means deceased. Its just easier to translate mutawaf'fika as will give you death rather than I will make you deceased. People who understand Arabic and its grammatical nuances will get what I am saying.

Look up any Arabic lexicon deceased means mutawafa متوفى. Even just google translate deceased into Arabic and see what you get.

The context and meaning clearly points out "I will give you death/make you deceased and then raised you to myself"
Mot word is used multiple times. See context why Allah used 2 words. It simply means different meaning.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Mot word is used multiple times. See context why Allah used 2 words. It simply means different meaning.
Nope I proved to you mot is death, mutawaf'fika is deceased just like in Urdu there is mout and wafat and in English there is death and deceased and if you still don't agree then tell me what does mutawaf'fika means in this ayah

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
Nope I proved to you mot is death, mutawaf'fika is deceased just like in Urdu there is mout and wafat and in English there is death and deceased and if you still don't agree then tell me what does mutawaf'fika means in this ayah
Bhai ji ap ne konsa bat man leni hai. Ap khud hi research kro. Allah help krega

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai ji ap ne konsa bat man leni hai. Ap khud hi research kro. Allah help krega
I've already posted my research, giving examples and proper translations I've already asked you twice already if you don't agree with it fine, then tell me what do you think it means but you have not answered it, just keep on insisting on your stance. You made the claim so the burden of proof is you not me, and even after I've presented my argument you are of the "main nahi maanta" mind set so don't say tum ne kounsa maan lena hai. I've open to all logical arguments.

آخر الزماں

MPA (400+ posts)
I've already posted my research, giving examples and proper translations I've already asked you twice already if you don't agree with it fine, then tell me what do you think it means but you have not answered it, just keep on insisting on your stance. You made the claim so the burden of proof is you not me, and even after I've presented my argument you are of the "main nahi maanta" mind set so don't say tum ne kounsa maan lena hai. I've open to all logical arguments.
For Isa a.s, 2 words are used.
Alongwith mutaweefa, warafeoka.
It means soul plus body taken & raised to Allah. I guess both words clarify the difference.
Maut means body is going to Qabar & will be taken out on qayamah.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For Isa a.s, 2 words are used.
Alongwith mutaweefa, warafeoka.
It means soul plus body taken & raised to Allah. I guess both words clarify the difference.
Maut means body is going to Qabar & will be taken out on qayamah.
Where and how in Arabic does mutawaffika mean soul or soul and body? Please provide an example. Soul in arabic is rouh and body is jism. According to you then it would be wa arfaeoka rouhak wa jismik i,e raised your soul and body.

And in Arabic there is no singular word for soul plus body and no version as in noun, present noun, past tense, adjective of the word roh is Mutawaf'fika. There is Rouhak ( your soul) Rouhi ( my soul )etc etc but root word is roh. Just like root word for death is mout, from which comes mutawafa and then mutawaf'fika

So unless you can prove mutawaf'fika means soul and body I will unfortunately will have to reject you argument.