حضرت محمد ﷺ کی شخصیت کا تعارف - از جاوید غامدی

Scholar1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ghamidi is big Fitnaa creator , be careful of him.
He will say some common good things to get popularity but he misguided Muslims overall.

Urdu speaking

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai yaa siyasi forum haay mazhabi bharkao forum nahi....apna firqa apnay pass rekho dosray kay firqay ko maat charoo.... Ghamdi sahab is a renowned Qur'anic analyst

Scholar1

Bhai yaa siyasi forum haay mazhabi bharkao forum nahi....apna firqa apnay pass rekho dosray kay firqay ko maat charoo.... Ghamdi sahab is a renowned Qur'anic analyst
You are a paid Hindu Bjp troll on the forum, I was just reading your harrami comments in support of PTM
Lantat on you and on ptm

Mughal1

Deen of islam is totally dependent upon the quran and its proper understanding by people.

People cannot understand the quran properly till they learn the proper way of understanding the text of the quran properly.

This being the case it is of vital importance for people who understand the quran properly to let people know the way which helped them understand the quran properly. For a detailed explanation of things about the quran and deen of islam see HERE and HERE

I Mian

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ghamidi is big Fitnaa creator , be careful of him.
He will say some common good things to get popularity but he misguided Muslims overall.
please elaborate about "......but he misguided Muslims overall" , so I can be careful

Jazzakallah