روس نے یوکرینی علاقوں کے الحاق کے خلاف سلامتی کونسل کی قرارداد ویٹو کر دی

17russiaukrinwveto.jpg

روس نے یوکرینی علاقوں کے الحاق کے خلاف سلامتی کونسل کی قرارداد ویٹو کر دی،اجلاس سے چین اور بھارت غیر حاضر رہے۔

امریکا کی جانب سے سلامتی کونسل میں پیش قرار داد میں روسی اقدام کی مذمت اور یوکرین کی سرحدوں میں تبدیلی کو تسلیم نہ کرنے پر زور دیا گیا تھا،قرار داد میں 24 فروری تک یوکرین سے روسی فوج کا انخلا مکمل کرنے کا مطالبہ بھی شامل تھا۔

روسی صدر پیوٹن نے یوکرین کے چارعلاقوں کو روس میں ضم کرنے کے معاہدے پر دستخط کردیئے۔ ریفرنڈم کے ذریعے لوہانسک، ڈونتسک، کھیرسن اور زاپو ریزیا کو روس میں شامل کیاگیا ہے۔

کریملن میں تقریب سے خطاب میں پیوٹن نے کہا کہ ان علاقوں کے لوگ اب روسی شہری بن گئےہیں،لوہانسک میں عوام نے خوشی کااظہارکیا ہے۔

یوکرین اورمغربی ممالک نے روس کے اقدام پر سخت تحفظات کا اظہار کیا،یوکرینی صدر نے واضح کیا کہ پیوٹن سے اب کوئی بات نہیں ہو سکتی،نیٹو فوجی اتحاد میں شامل ہونے کےلیے باضابطہ درخواست دے دی،امریکا نےفوری ایکشن لیتے ہوئے روس پر پابندیاں مزید سخت کردیں۔

نیویارک میں روسی قونصل خانے کی دیواروں پر سرخ رنگ پھینک دیا گیا، پولیس کا کہنا ہے کہ واقعے کی تحقیقات کر رہے ہیں،گزشتہ روز روس کے صدر ولادی میر پیوٹن نے یوکرین کے 4 علاقوں کو اپنے ملک کا حصہ بنانے کا اعلان کیا تھا۔

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Lo jee..tayar ho jayain sab.Ab ye areas Russia ki zameen ur log hain.In par hamla Russia par hamla tasawar ho ga.West..US ka aslah jab in alaqo par used ho ga tu its means ap Russia se direct on war hain..baqi aqal walo ke lia is step m bohat so nishanian hain.agar koi samjh sakay tu??

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
GHQ or PDM ki pehle konsi izzat hai... they are the slaves of west and everyone knows it since partition
Actually I hate to say it but I support India in this. This is what Khan has also always taking about. We want to be friends with everyone but take dictation from no one.
India has come out very strong in this conflict,1st refusing to condemn Russia. 2nd Telling the west to fuck off about importing Russian oil and now this.

stranger

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Actually I hate to say it but I support India in this. This is what Khan has also always taking about. We want to be friends with everyone but take dictation from no one.
India has come out very strong in this conflict,1st refusing to condemn Russia. 2nd Telling the west to fuck off about importing Russian oil and now this.
for that you need to get rid of the system first.. this system is only for the slaves of the west who are serving their masters since partition.... brits left the country but left their dogs to rule us.... the day we get rid of GHQ and its puppits in courts, bureaucracy, police and politics.. only then we will get freedom.. provided that new ruler will not become a dictator himself or a slave of some other country if not west

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
for that you need to get rid of the system first.. this system is only for the slaves of the west who are serving their masters since partition.... brits left the country but left their dogs to rule us.... the day we get rid of GHQ and its puppits in courts, bureaucracy, police and politics.. only then we will get freedom.. provided that new ruler will not become a dictator himself or a slave of some other country if not west
I have a feeling that day is very close now. Inshallah. Genie is out of the bottle and it can't be put back in now.

Now it's impossible to put the people back to sleep like before and carry on their shenanigans