صحافی ارشد شریف کی مریم نواز لفافہ گروپ میں شمولیت

pcdoc24x7

Minister (2k+ posts)
brother ... two reasons:

1. Siddique Jaan is not a heavy weight anchor with strong backing or has lots of money to bribe and influence our judicial system.

2. I am sure his friends advised him to be the bigger person and forgive him.

Arshad Sharif program is dying and has no ratings. So before he gets laid off, he thought let's do what other losers lifafas did and start supporting the corrupt whom he himself had exposed so many times.

Yes me and many others on this forum were sympathizing with Siddique Jaan as he was beaten up by a goon like Arshad Sharif….and yes he should have taken proper action against him. But I am sure there could be a valid reason that he did not.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
which anchor is lifafa less ? I wonder why people listen to their bullshit ? When you can get first hand knowledge thru social media.
What is the qualification of Kashif, Arshad, Nadeem, Waseem and Khanzada, they all look clown to me.
They all shoulda be thankful to Pervaiz Musharraf who gave a boom to telecommunications.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
brother ... two reasons:

1. Siddique Jaan is not a heavy weight anchor with strong backing or has lots of money to bribe and influence our judicial system.

2. I am sure his friends advised him to be the bigger person and forgive him.

Arshad Sharif program is dying and has no ratings. So before he gets laid off, he thought let's do what other losers lifafas did and start supporting the corrupt whom he himself had exposed so many times.
Yes bro…two valid reasons…...

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Yes me and many others on this forum were sympathizing with Siddique Jaan as he was beaten up by a goon like Arshad Sharif….and yes he should have taken proper action against him. But I am sure there could be a valid reason that he did not.
it is not our work to comment or support school yard fights over girls, drugs, youtube money etc.
Siddique Jaan should put up some Jaan. Visit LA fitness..Time to spend the millions he earned.