صحیح بخاری پر غیر مسلموں کے حملوں کا جواب

karachiwala

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
some people asked me about muta with family (incest) here is the proof. please watch whole video but if you are ina hurry then watch from 10:00 mins onwards

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I don't know from where these people come up with fairy tales of so and so ran away from this battle and so and so that battle, the way these people talk (nauzibilah, astaghfirullah, ya Allah s.w.t forgive me for even saying this) makes The Prophet s.a.w the worst judge of character in the world That the people he chose to be his closet friends, live with, trust the most, fight along side him, marry them, marry into their families were his worst enemies and enemies of Islam. Would Allah s.w.t would even allow this for his most beloved creation. Really its beyond any reasonable explanation how this can even be justified by these people.

I believe Allah s.w.t like namrood, has given the perfect punishment to them for these lies and insults to his nabi in this world. What can be worst and most humiliating thing in the world! That you humiliate yourself . . Beat yourself bloody, mutilate yourself willingly with your own hands, thinking the more you do it the more reward you will get. And be the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at them, happy as pigs in mud

yeh huwa uke saath jo jhoot bandh rahe haen
5760.jpg

an-iranian-shiite-muslim-rolls-over-in-a-mud-pond-during-the-kharrah-picture-id856143082

5760.jpg

karachiwala

I don't know from where these people come up with fairy tales of so and so ran away from this battle and so and so that battle, the way these people talk (nauzibilah, astaghfirullah, ya Allah s.w.t forgive me for even saying this) makes The Prophet s.a.w the worst judge of character in the world That the people he chose to be his closet friends, live with, trust the most, fight along side him, marry them, marry into their families were his worst enemies and enemies of Islam. Would Allah s.w.t would even allow this for his most beloved creation. Really its beyond any reasonable explanation how this can even be justified by these people.

I believe Allah s.w.t like namrood, has given the perfect punishment to them for these lies and insults to his nabi in this world. What can be worst and most humiliating thing in the world! That you humiliate yourself . . Beat yourself bloody, mutilate yourself willingly with your own hands, thinking the more you do it the more reward you will get. And be the laughing stock of the world.

Just look at them, happy as pigs in mud
if haldiram ( he mas many aliases like muntazir, pilot, baba shuja ....) ever denies that muta is not done with mahrams, just show his this video. shia have spent a lot of efforts removing videos that I posted here and they will try to remove this as well. better download it.

just imagine the boys family goes to see the girl, what would be one of the questions about hareera?

karachiwala

this is in response what haldiram posted before.
صحیح بخاری مجوسی ثابت ہوا کوئی رد نہیں
دیو گندی اہلسنت نہیں شیخ زبیر زئی کی تحقیق کوئی رد نہیں
ماں بہن سے جماع جائز ابو حنیفہ المعروف کوفے کا قصائی نسلا ایرانی النسل مجوسی کا فتویٰ کوئی رد نہیں
اسماء بنت ابو نکر کی بیٹی نے متہ کیا اس سے ہونہار صحابی رسول عبداللہ بن زبیر پیدا ہوا بقول دیو گندی وہابی متہ حرام زنا ہے تو سوال میرا تھا کے پھر کیا ابو بکر صاحب نے اپنی بیٹی کو کیوں نہیں روکا حرام کام سے اگر تم لوگوں کی بات مان لی جاے تو پھر وہ زانی ٹھہرے تو بیٹا بھی حرام النسل ہوا تو پھر زانی حرامی رضی الله کیسے ؟ کوئی رد نہیں
او باندر جب سوالوں کے جواب ہیں نہیں تو اپنی بے بے دے وڑ جا جتھوں نکلیا ہیں

karachiwala

a humble request to all shias please give a standing ovation to haldiram or muntazir because he keeps forcing me to post things that I would rather not post. you have your beliefs and I don't care what you do but when anyone comes and uses foul language against the companions of The Holy Prophet SAW then there is much more that I can share .

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)

a humble request to all shias please give a standing ovation to haldiram or muntazir because he keeps forcing me to post things that I would rather not post. you have your beliefs and I don't care what you do but when anyone comes and uses foul language against the companions of The Holy Prophet SAW then there is much more that I can share .
میرے سوالوں کے جواب تو دھرے کے دھرے رہ گئے عجیب احمق دیو گندی ہو سوال پوچھتا ہوں تو آگے سے ویڈیوز لگا دیتے ہو احمق دیو گندی کم۔ وہابی سوالوں کے جواب دیے جاتے ہیں نہ کے آگے سے ٹاپک سے ہٹ کر ویڈیوز رنگ برنگی لگائی جاتی ہیں لگتا ہے تو مرد نہیں ہیجڑا ہے وہ بھی نیچ قسم کا

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)

الله اس کے فرشتوں کی لعنت ہو یہودیوں کے دست راست دیو بندی وہابیوں پر جو شیعہ پر جھوٹ بولتے ہیں صرف اور صرف سستی شہرت حاصل کرنے کے لیے تاکہ معصوم سنی لوگوں کو گمراہ کر سکین اس نسل یذید کراچی والا المعروف بہاری نے پہلے بھی کی بار جھوٹے حوالے دیے جب پکڑا گیا تو معافی بھی نہیں مانگی اور اپنے اسلاف کی طرح ڈھیٹ بن گیا جس طرح کوئی جنگوں سے فراری کے بعد پتہ نہیں کیا کیا بن گئے اس خبیث کو اڈمن حضرت نے کھلی چھوٹدی ہوئی ہے جھوٹ بولنے لکھنے کی یہ نجس العین جس کی نسل بھی نہ معلوم ہے اپنے اسلاف کی طرح جن کے شجرہ ملعونہ کو ادھر بیان کرتے ہوے بھی شرم آوے یہ ان کا پیروکار ہے جن کی چالیس سے پچاس برس تک کی زندگی بت پرستی اور باقی ماندہ منافقت پر گزری جس پر آیت نہیں پوری سوره سوره منافقوں اتری جو گستاخ رسول تھے جن کو رسول خدا نے اپنی بزم سے آخری بار نکال باہر کیا الله جانے مجھے آج تلک کوئی حدیث نظر نہیں ای کے جن کو رسول خدا خاتم الانبیا نے اپنی بزم سے نکال باہر کیا ان کی زندگی کے آخری تین ایام جو باقی رہ گئے تھے کیا انہوں نے کوئی معافی مانگی ؟ اگر مانگی تو کیا رسول خدا نے ان کو معاف کیا اور جب ثابت ہے کے رسول خدا اس ظاہری زندگی میں ناراض گئے تو ان کا کیا مقام ہو گا ؟ تمام صحاح ستہ کی کتب خاموش ہیں واقعہ قرطاس کے بعد بشمول صحیح بخاری زینت الماری بختاں ہاری کے

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)

اجرت دے کر زنا فقہ حنفی اور الیاس گھمن کا زنا کا لائسنس جاری حافظ محمد اقبال سلفی حفظہ اللہ تعالی
? ? ? ???????
الیاس گھمن تیرا ککھ نہ رہے
? ? ? ? ?

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)

ایسا بےغیرت ہے بہاری جب تیرا جھوٹ پکڑا ہے تو آکے معافی مانگتا لیکن تو ان کا پیروکار ہے جو رج کے جھوٹے مکار دغاباز چور تھے ظاہر ہے ان کا پیروکار بھی ویسا ہو ہو گا اخ تھو جھوٹوں پر لعنت

Haideriam

Senator (1k+ posts)

ابھے کلو بہاری حوالہ جو دیا اتنے دعووں کے ساتھ وہ بھی جھوٹا نکلا اب جو بھی ادھر دیو بندی وہابی قادیانی Dr Adam ہیں ان کو چاہیے تجھے چھتر ماریں