فلسطین کو ارتغرل کی نہیں ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام جیسے سائنسدانوں کی ضرورت ہے

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Here is proof of the Jew and Qadiani conspiracy against the Muslims.

ڈاکٹر عبدالسلام سکہ بند قادیانی تھا اور ہر قادیانی اپنے آپ کو مسلمان اور مسلمانوں کو کافر کہتا ہے۔ اور یہ بات بھی آپ کے علم میں ہوگی کہ قادیانیوں کی پشت پر ہمیشہ یہودیوں اور سامراج کا ہاتھ رہا ہے، جیسا کہ مرزا غلام احمد قادیانی نے لکھا ہے کہ:'' میں انگریز کا خود کاشتہ پودا ہوں۔'' جس طرح ہر یہودی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے، اسی طرح ہر قادیانی پاکستان اور مسلمانوں کا دشمن ہے۔ اسی لیے یہودیوں اور قادیانیوں کی نظریاتی مماثلت اور اشتراک کا تجزیہ کرتے ہوئے علامہ اقبالؒ نے ١٩٣٦ء میں کہا تھا کہ: ''مرزائیت اپنے اندر یہودیت کے اتنے عناصر رکھتی ہے کہ گویا یہ تحریک ہی یہودیت کی طرف رجوع ہے۔ '' (حرف اقبال، لطیف احمد شیروانی ایم اے،ص:١١٥)

I told you guys this #arifkarim is a Qadiani and in the last few days, he has been defending the Israeli aggression on Palestinians.
That is why I named him JEWDIANI (Jew + Qadiani)
TBH I really couldn't care less. I read enough on this, including mirzas texts, ex qaidiani interviews etc etc and think this whole qaidiani conspiracy thing is blown out of proportion. They are a small and toothless population. At worse they are a cult and the desi version of mixture between scientologists and mormons. And no one other than some lost new converts are accepting their ideology.

Bigger actual danger is the cult of the 12 prophets which is backed by an entire country with a proper heavily armed army and yet we are stupid enough to call them our Islami biradars and mulk.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
جو سلوک تم پاکستان میں احمدیوں کے ساتھ کرتے ہو وہی سلوک یہودی فلسطین میں مسلمانوں کے ساتھ کرتے ہیں ۔ لیکن منافقت تم لوگوں پر ختم ہے۔

قادیانی غیر مسلم کافر ہے اسکو پاکستان سے ختم کرے گے

بمباری کرو یا بمباری کے بغیر قتل کرو بات ایک ہی ہے۔ قانون بنا بنا کر جگہ جگہ واجب القتل کے فتوے لگا لگا کر ، مسجدوں کو گرا کر ، پراپرٹیوں پر قبضہ کر کر کے بالکل وہی کام کرتے ہو جو یہودی
کرتے ہیں ۔

Green Inside

Senator (1k+ posts)
تو مانتے رہو، احمدیوں کو اس سے نہ پہلے کوئی فرق پڑا نہ اب پڑنے والا ہے ۔ فیصلہ خدا کا چلنا ہے کسی اسمبلی کا نہیں ۔
خدا کا فیصلہ ہو گیا تھا جب تمہارا ابو ٹٹی میں گر کر مرا تھا۔

Rambler

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
جتنا زور تم لگا سکتے تھے لگا لیا۔ کسی مغرور نے کہا کہ نوے سالہ مسئلہ حل کر دیا جب کہ خدا نے اسکو پھانسی پر لٹکا دیا، کسی نے کہا کہ میں تمہارے ہاتھ میں کشکول پکڑا دوں گا ، اس نے امتناع قادیانیت آرڈینینس اپنی طرف سے لاگو کیا لیکن اس کے مقابلہ میں مرد حق نے کہا کہ آپ ہی آگ میں اپنی جل جائیگی اور خدا کی قسم ہم نے اسکو آگ میں جلتا ہوا دیکھا۔ جو کرسکتے ہو کرلو احمدیت کو نہیں روک سکتے ۔ بہتر یہی ہے کہ اپنی توجہ سائنس و ٹیکنالوجی پر لگاؤ۔

Come on man - Ahmadiat - What the heck is that. Such debasements don't stand a chance against the Islam which is based on solid foundations. It only exists because of mishandling and opposition showed to Qadianis which allowed them to flourish.

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
TBH I really couldn't care less. I read enough on this, including mirzas texts, ex qaidiani interviews etc etc and think this whole qaidiani conspiracy thing is blown out of proportion. They are a small and toothless population. At worse they are a cult and the desi version of mixture between scientologists and mormons. And no one other than some lost new converts are accepting their ideology.

Bigger actual danger is the cult of the 12 prophets which is backed by an entire country with a proper heavily armed army and yet we are stupid enough to call them our Islami biradars and mulk.
Agree, but sometimes these morons need the dose.

Pakcola

Senator (1k+ posts)
Why don't they smuggle in food, books, medicines instead of rocket making material?
تمہاری ترہا بغیرت تھوڑی ہے ہے کے تمہاری عورتوں اور بچوں کے ساتھ زیادتی ہو رہی ہو اور تم کتاب پڑھ رہے ہوگے

arifkarim

قادیانی غیر مسلم کافر ہے اسکو پاکستان سے ختم کرے گے

بمباری کرو یا بمباری کے بغیر قتل کرو بات ایک ہی ہے۔ قانون بنا بنا کر جگہ جگہ واجب القتل کے فتوے لگا لگا کر ، مسجدوں کو گرا کر ، پراپرٹیوں پر قبضہ کر کر کے بالکل وہی کام کرتے ہو جو یہودی
کرتے ہیں ۔
خود مان رہا ہے کہ ہم اسرائیلی ہیں جاہل

ts_rana

Minister (2k+ posts)
Come on man - Ahmadiat - What the heck is that. Such debasements don't stand a chance against the Islam which is based on solid foundations. It only exists because of mishandling and the opposition showed to Qadianis which allowed them to flourish.

بھائی صاحب آپ جو سمجھتے ہیں اسے سمجھتے رہیں ، ہر کوئی آزاد ہے ہاں اس کا فیصلہ کہ کون ٹھیک تھا اور کون غلط یہ قیامت والے دن خدا کرے گا۔ اگر ایسا ہی جیسا آپ سمجھتے ہیں تو اپنے سرکاری مسلمانوں سے کہیں کہ احمدیوں کی مخالفت بند کردیں ۔

Wake up Pak

hqdefault.jpg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I think palestinians should give the rest of the land to Israel, go to an uninhabited island with a library of books, catch fish and read .
TBH Palestinians got fucked by their Arab neighbours, the Palestinians were ok with the 1947 UN partition plan, it was their Arab neighbours who wanted all of that land for themselves. One big proof is that very few Palestinians actually joined the Arab Liberation Army.

And then they got fucked again when their own leaders told to them abandon ship and flee, causing the Palestinian exodus, leaving large parts of Palestine empty and easy picking for the Israelis to move into and take over.

If everyone would have accepted the UN partition plan, like we did also in 1947? There would be a sovereign independent internationally recognized nation called Palestine today.