مجھے لوگ کہتے ہیں خود سارے مزے کر گیا ہمیں ریاست مدینہ پر لگا دیا،وزیراعظم

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
he should connect to the poor. Stop nurturing these had haram politicians.
You can't go and meet any poor. the only you go is in blue area isb. Poor don't live in isb.
Why are you not able to go far from your wife? in any case she is a bhuddi khajoor

cestmoi ✅️

he should connect to the poor. Stop nurturing these had haram politicians.
You can't go and meet any poor. the only you go is in blue area isb. Poor don't live in isb.
Why are you not able to go far from your wife? in any case she is a bhuddi khajoor

THIS! While I'm his supporter, I do feel the same that he doesn't get out and connect with common people as much as he should. Sitting in Islamabad and thinking 'sab acha' hai just because his ministers said so won't cut it.

mughals

THIS! While I'm his supporter, I do feel the same that he doesn't get out and connect with common people as much as he should. Sitting in Islamabad and thinking 'sab acha' hai just because his ministers said so won't cut it.
Sir, I am his supporter too. but I will call a spade a spade. How many times he has gone out of Isb in to poor villages or just in other cities and talked to people. he is just surrounded by corrupt people the same way Musharraf fell in their trap.

Wake Up Pakistan

Sir, I am his supporter too. but I will call a spade a spade. How many times he has gone out of Isb in to poor villages or just in other cities and talked to people. he is just surrounded by corrupt people the same way Musharraf fell in their trap.
It does not work like that. Cabinet and system works.

If ministries or CM not doing much then IK wont be able to bring much change

forget it