!!!مسلمان دنیا بھر میں زیر عتاب کیوں ہیں

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Tell people to educate as much as possible
We are doing that since the time of Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. Why it is not changing anything for us. now we have renowned doctors, engineers and business men but still we are spread like foam of ocean. in my opinion our problem is not education but tarbiat.
However, the question remains what you have done personally to take on the world rather than telling people the obvious.
Why do you think the rules of all muslim countries do not understand something so basic that you and me agree on fully.

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
US is not punishing anybody. Majority of US is Christians who support Israel because of Jerusalem. Like Pakistani Muslims support Saudi Arabia because of Mecca and Medina
Then you do not know a lot of facts. In some states in US criticizing state of israel and american policies that favor Israel asks for loss of jobs and jail time. Isn't americans stand by freedom of speech.

Saifulpak

Senator (1k+ posts)
کچھ دن پہلے ایک مسئلہ سن رہا تھا۔ ایک حضرت کی معلومات یہ تھیں کہ صرف زنا کے بعد وضو واجب ہوتا ہے۔ یعنی بیوی کے ساتھ ہمبستری کے بعد وضو واجب نہی اور موصوف کی شادی کو بیس سال ہو چکے تھے۔
ہماری عوام کی اکثریت کو تو اسلام کے مطابق اپنے ذاتی مسائل کا نہی پتہ۔
بات صرف امت پہ نہی ڈالی جاسکتی علما سو نے بہت اہم کردار ادا کیا اسمیں جیسے پرنٹنگ پریس کو حرام قرار دے کر علم کو روکا گیا بلکہ میں تو کہوں گا اسلام کو روکا گیا۔

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Then you do not know a lot of facts. In some states in US criticizing state of israel and american policies that favor Israel asks for loss of jobs and jail time. Isn't americans stand by freedom of speech.
US establishment is pro Israel period. Similarly Pakistani establishment is pro China and Saudi Arabia. Citizens do not matter in front of interest of establishment

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
US establishment is pro Israel period. Similarly Pakistani establishment is pro China and Saudi Arabia. Citizens do not matter in front of interest of establishment
What makes them and the establishment of the whole europe pro-israel. what is their interest in that? Why the people of those countries do not raise their voice against the establishment. In america poverty is on a rise, there is no health care system to support the poor and they keep saying we do not have money. They have trillion of dollars of budget deficit. Why will i care about my distant relative when my house is not in order itself. Do not you think this is stupid?

Saboo

Not peace prize you duffer
Nobel prize in sciences and economics
Malala did have a Noble Peace Prize and as far as I know both Noble and Noble Peace are the same thing (different subjects ) except that Noble are awarded in Sweden and Noble Peace in Norway.
Now if I ask you if Malala has a Noble, the answer will be yes. ?

Saboo

Right path? What's that?
You mean you don't know what a Right Path is?…Hahaha are you even a muslim?
Right Path is what Allah calls Siraat ul Mustaqeem….a seedha rasta….Jo log is par chalay, Allah nay unhen apni rehmaton se nawaza…( one of then could be ruling the world ) aur jo nahin chalay unpar Allah naraaz hua.
( From Sura Fateha.)

Constable

MPA (400+ posts)

مسلمان دنیا بھر میں زیر عتاب کیوں ہیں؟

کیونکہ اُنہوں نے مجھے خلیفہ نہیں بنایا

ڈاکٹر اسرار احمد

arifkarim

What makes them and the establishment of the whole europe pro-israel. what is their interest in that? Why the people of those countries do not raise their voice against the establishment. In america poverty is on a rise, there is no health care system to support the poor and they keep saying we do not have money. They have trillion of dollars of budget deficit. Why will i care about my distant relative when my house is not in order itself. Do not you think this is stupid?
Problem is defense establishment in US. They have very close ties with Israeli defense establishment. Check US defense budget for reference and how much they pay Israel each year for defense

arifkarim

They have absolutely no say in any matter in this world. That is the strength we are talking about. If money defines power then Libya was powerful oil and gold producing nation. Brunie is rich.
For power you need union like EU. Where is Muslim Union?

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
For power you need union like EU. Where is Muslim Union?
Why do you think such a simple idea is not being implemented by muslims. They tried multiple times but end up not doing in spite of the fact that they understand and know where the world is heading and who their real enemy is. If this is so obvious for you and me then why not those in the position of power?

Khair Andesh

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
You can only beat Kafirs at their own game. Study hard, get Nobel prizes, invent new things, and then rule the world
پہلے ترقی پھر مقابلے کا چورن کہیں اور جا کر بیچو۔سوال یہ ہے کہ آپ کو ترقی کرنے کون دے گا۔ ہم تو یہ حال دیکھتے ہیں کہ کفار کو جہاں کوئی اسلامی ملک تھوڑی بہت ترقی کرتا نظر آتا ہے، وہاں وہ اپنا لائو لشکر لے کر پہنچ جاتے ہیں، اور اسے تہس نہس کر دیتے ہیں۔
سائنسی ترقی سے انکار نہیں، مگر مسلمانوں کا مسئلہ خدا کی نصرت سے حل ہو گا، جو کہ دین پر عمل پیرا ہو کر حاصل ہو سکتی ہے۔

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Problem is defense establishment in US. They have very close ties with Israeli defense establishment. Check US defense budget for reference and how much they pay Israel each year for defense
Why? does not it defy wisdom and logic? Two religious groups that wanted to eliminate each other for several centuries and even jewish books say that if God has not sent muslims we will be eliminated, now both are brother and big and power full brother is a stodge and slave of the miniscule brother. if it was other way around it would have made complete logical sense. Do not you think this is odd?

arifkarim

Why do you think such a simple idea is not being implemented by muslims. They tried multiple times but end up not doing in spite of the fact that they understand and know where the world is heading and who their real enemy is. If this is so obvious for you and me then why not those in the position of power?
Because their union is not stable. Remember what happened with OIC. What happened with United Arab Republic (a union of Syria and Egypt). Study why they failed while EU didn't

shamsheer

Senator (1k+ posts)
Because their union is not stable. Remember what happened with OIC. What happened with United Arab Republic (a union of Syria and Egypt). Study why they failed while EU didn't
But when you and me understands the importance of this why not the leadership give up their differences for the sake of survival. Especially after watching infront of their eyes what happed to Iraq and Libya. Who is actually making them not realize their plight and who is ensuring that historically arched enemies are working together to dismantle the powers of their adversaries?
Do not you think the idea that if some UAE, Saudia and Pakistan make one belt they can take on the whole world eventually because they have both wealth, atomic power and man power. Especially when they see that the west blindly support anti islamic things such as france and especially ghaza.
Think without a bias. There is a superior power who is not making us realize what we are doing to ourselves because our goal is to earn this world. The path that you have suggested is needed but if the intention is to earn this world then the punishment in this world is our hearts are filled with hatred and fear of our enemy and no matter how many good ideas is on the table we will not be able to implement them. This has to start from every individual because leaders comes from within us.

Last edited: