ملک ریاض کاحمام | میڈیاکے منہ پر تالے کیوں پڑ ے ہیں؟

A.jokhio

Minister (2k+ posts)
I agree to Imran Riaz analysis, that this agitation in Behria town is planned ... they want to weaken the stance of poor villagers...like PTM attained power in disguise of its supports to NaqeebUlAllah Mehsood...these nationalists Parties and some goons are planted to hijack the protest of poor villagers against Behria Town...

Last edited:

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree to Imran Riaz analysis, that this agitation is Behria town is planned...they want to weaken the stance of poor villagers...like PTM attained power in disguise of its supports to NaqeebUlAllah Mehsood...these nationalists Parties and some goons are planted to hijack the protect of poor villagers against Behria Town...
Totally agree with him.
I don't understand... why some people are against Imran Riaz Khan? Just for the sake of it? Jealousy? or what else? The young man got Buzdar in the dock who cleverly managed to get the proceedings stayed against himself for now. Laykin bakray kee maan kub tak khair manaye' gee? Chief ministry saari umar to rahay gee nahi.
As I see Imran and compare him with his contemporaries, I have found him a credible budding journalist. He's a die hard nationalist and a religious person and that is enough for me. PM Khan also respects him for his demeanor.

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree to Imran Riaz analysis, that this agitation in Behria town is planned ... they want to weaken the stance of poor villagers...like PTM attained power in disguise of its supports to NaqeebUlAllah Mehsood...these nationalists Parties and some goons are planted to hijack the protest of poor villagers against Behria Town...
کتے مالکوں پر نہیں بھونکا کرتے ورنہ کتے کی موت والی مثال اتنی مشہور نہ ہوتی