من سب نبیا فاقتلوہ

jee_nee_us

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
At the end of the day they are what we call today in technical and legal terms, hearsay, we can use these as a historical record, but not as jurisprudence or religious edicts, even Imam Malik the first complier of hadith said the same.
Ofcourse , thats why its a whole method of tadlees and unn is used to filter our zaeef and false ahadith. Without sahih ahadith we wouldnt even know tariqa of namaz.

"Beshak Tumhare Liye Rasool Kareem (SAW) Ki Zaat Main Behtreen Namoona Majood Hai." (Surah Al ahzab 21)

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Well then its not the issue with Islam but rather the jahalat of people who follow these bhaand mullahs
It isn't Pakistan exclusive problem. Many Islamic countries have death penalty for blasphemy
2DBD665D-4466-45EB-BEC0-65D4474254A1.jpeg

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Ofcourse , thats why its a whole method of tadlees and unn is used to filter our zaeef and false ahadith. Without sahih ahadith we wouldnt even know tariqa of namaz.

"Beshak Tumhare Liye Rasool Kareem (SAW) Ki Zaat Main Behtreen Namoona Majood Hai." (Surah Al ahzab 21)
Let me dispel this myth for you too by asking you a simple question. Find me one person out of the almost 2 billion muslims on this planet who has learned namaz by reading only and only the hadith and also be kind enough to quote the hadiths which explain how to, from start to finish for all 5 times.

Thanks.

Wake Up Pakistan

یہ مذہبی درندگی چند لوگوں کو لٹکانے سے ختم نہیں ہوگی۔ ریاست نے ایک مذہبی درندے ممتاز قادری کو لٹکایا تھا۔ اس کے ردعمل میں پوری تحریک لبیک وجود میں آ گئی۔ اب ایک نہیں کروڑوں ممتاز قادری موجود ہیں جن کا ریاست پاکستان کوئی بال بیکا نہیں کر سکتی
Jab Salman Taseer Liberal facist bakwas kar raha thaa
tou result yahe hona thaa

dono taraf extreme hai

and these are not religious extremist. Religiion teaches you Justice, social economic system. which Paksitan society never accepted n learned

People dont know religion

stop blaming Religion when you have nothin to do with it

Wake Up Pakistan

Let me dispel this myth for you too by asking you a simple question. Find me one person out of the almost 2 billion muslims on this planet who has learned namaz by reading only and only the hadith and also be kind enough to quote the hadiths which explain how to, from start to finish for all 5 times.

Thanks.
What is your point here?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
First of all tell me

what is background of your question and y r u asking it?

and tell me how many books you have read about Islam ? and of which scholar
So you have no answer to the question I posed. Answering a question with a question really doesn't fly.

P.S : If you want to have a discussion like an adult then please refrain from writing like a child with y r u 2 ur etc etc if you want to be taken seriously.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Jab Salman Taseer Liberal facist bakwas kar raha thaa
tou result yahe hona thaa
So you condone the killing of Salman Taseer and bestow the title of Ghazi on Mumtaz Qadri?

and these are not religious extremist.
SO what are they?

Religiion teaches you Justice, social economic system. which Paksitan society never accepted n learned

People dont know religion
Correct because a big majority of them follow and practice mullah-ism and not the deen of Islam

stop blaming Religion when you have nothin to do with it
The extremist religion created by these mullahs is 100% to blame.

Wake Up Pakistan

So you condone the killing of Salman Taseer and bestow the title of Ghazi on Mumtaz Qadri?

SO what are they?

Correct because a big majority of them follow and practice mullah-ism and not the deen of Islam

The extremist religion created by these mullahs is 100% to blame.
So do you really know about Deen-e-Islam

From where you have learned Deen

Which Ulama's From which books

how many years did you spend to learn Deen-e-Islam?

You never answered my question?

If you have no reply of my answers. Just say straight

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
So do you really know about Deen-e-Islam

From where you have learned Deen

Which Ulama's From which books

how many years did you spend to learn Deen-e-Islam?

You never answered my question?

If you have no reply of my answers. Just say straight
You answered my question with a question and now you bring in even more question, while still ignoring my original question. I already told you I'm not interested in Socratic maieutics. And I wasn't having this discussion with you in the first place, but if you insist on being part of it, start with answering the very simple question I posed.

And if you can't answer, then please step aside as I'm under no obligation to answer anything to bring forward until you answer my original question so until such a time please stop interrupting as you are more than welcome to observe from the sidelines.

Wake Up Pakistan

You answered my question with a question and now you bring in even more question, while still ignoring my original question. I already told you I'm not interested in Socratic maieutics. And I wasn't having this discussion with you in the first place, but if you insist on being part of it, start with answering the very simple question I posed.

And if you can't answer, then please step aside as I'm under no obligation to answer anything to bring forward until you answer my original question so until such a time please stop interrupting as you are more than welcome to observe from the sidelines.
Your ignorance shows you have no knowledge of Deen.

you are keyboard warrior criticize Deen with ZERO understanding.

you should be ashamed of yourself before you be critical on other people

No knowledge mean Jahalat and this is understandable whenever i saw your post here.

Better you refrain talking about Deen when you have no knowledge

May ALLAH give us Hedayat and understanding of Deen

I can only pray for you.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
دین کی الف با سیکھ لو. ورنہ دین پے ادھر ادھر کی بات نہ کرو. موت کے بعد کچھ تو ہو الله سے مغفرت کے لیا
How do you even know what I know and don't know, what I believe in and what I don't believe, you just made up your own assumptions on. You people have 0 tolerance for a different point of view and itchy fatwa trigger fingers just waiting to shoot out fatwas at the drop of a hat. I wasn't even having a discussion with you and then started to shoot of your mouth, your tone clearly stating that you think you are some kind of superior intellectual and felt the unstoppable need to school me with your pearls of wisdom because you already decided I'm some ignorant f#@k.

It is because of intolerant people like you that incidents like this happen. You are part of the problem!

Wake Up Pakistan

How do you even know what I know and don't know, what I believe in and what I don't believe, you just made up your own assumptions on. You people have 0 tolerance for a different point of view and itchy fatwa trigger fingers just waiting to shoot out fatwas at the drop of a hat. I wasn't even having a discussion with you and then started to shoot of your mouth, your tone clearly stating that you think you are some kind of superior intellectual and felt the unstoppable need to school me with your pearls of wisdom because you already decided I'm some ignorant f#@k.

It is because of intolerant people like you that incidents like this happen. You are part of the problem!
I never talked much about Deen. I hardly know much about it.
I am trying to learn more n more.

I believe even Human without religion has not that Tolerance level what we learned from our Deen or what our Deen Teaches us.
you shuld behave like responsible Muslim and if you creates controversies about Deen. its damages our Religion and have negative impact on other people. We should be savior not destroyer.

I realize by criticizing mullahs May be you are right sometime but you started pointing figures on Islam itself.

If you hate Mullah or you believe they don't have enough Knowledge then
what is your category. You should proof yourself you are better Muslim and human than Mullah and much knowledgeable.

By abusing someone to make your point actually shows how narrow minded stupid person you are.

May ALLAH give us hedayat and show us right path.