نان کسٹوڈیل والد کے اس ملک میں کوئی حقوق نہیں

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
ھفتے میں ایک یا دو دن بچوں کی کسٹڈی باپ کو ملنی چاھیے۔
نان کسٹڈودیل والد کا کم ازکم اتنا تو حق ھے۔

Aliimran1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Nooray Murdari aur Fazlu Kanjar —— Aaj kal tu roaz apnay Abay Bajway Bharway aur Ami Nadeem khusri milnay jatay hein —- ?​

pkpatriot

Why Father can't meet kids?
As far as I know generally Courts always allow it. I know such fathers.
In what cases father isn't allowed?
ھفتے میں ایک یا دو دن بچوں کی کسٹڈی باپ کو ملنی چاھیے۔
نان کسٹڈودیل والد کا کم ازکم اتنا تو حق ھے۔

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
اولاد باپ کی بھی ھے ایک یا دو دن وہ رکھ لے گا تو کوئی آسمان نھیں گر جاے گا۔

unmet47

Voter (50+ posts)
Equality honi chahiye, leken phir Khawteen ko bhe haq ho ke ke wo khula ki bajye, Talaq le sake.... mein ne court pardadar khawateen ko 10 10 saal muqadmay lartay dekha hai...husband dosri shadi bhe kar chuka hota hai.
Pakistan mien shadi or talaq ko asan banane ki zarorat hai.
Esa 2018 se pehle hota tha. Ab asaan he

unmet47

Voter (50+ posts)

Its not like that. If the opposite party is good I mean if the wife has no issue then there is no problem. Problem arises when the other party opposes and resists.
If kids are less than 7 years old first you need to fight the case for years until you are allowed meeting and that is allowed INSIDE court premises only. The maximum time allowed is 1-2 hours once a month or at maximum twice a month.

Firstly when the child meets his father after such a long time he has already been alienated, second once a month meeting and that also in court room further alienates him. Lastly the child is not brought in the meetings and no strict action is taken.
Children are easily brainswashed the fathers keep grieving for them and both are psychologically effected. The children who meet the fathers in court room have various psychological issues as well.

When the child grows to be above 7 then he is allowed meeting his father at his home.

unmet47

Voter (50+ posts)
what is this issue you keep posting about?
The issue is of the Non-Custodial parents. 95% of which are fathers. These are parents who have separated and the kids live with one of the parent and the other parent (which is the father in 95% cases) is not allowed to either meet his children or only allowed a meeting inside court premises (if the children are less than 7 years old).

The meetings in court have a bad psychological effect on the children as well as thir fathers. The time given is too little (once in a month or maximum twice for one-two hours). Also this schedule is not followed and the other parent doesn't bring the child for meeting ...so if a father is waiting for 1 month to see his child he still has to keep on waiting because the ex wife didnt bring him for the meet.

Also the children are completely alienated from their fathers. Brainwashing is quite common.

These fathers are now demanding their right to meet their children peacefully inside their houses instead of courts and easy access to their children (for example once or twice a week stay in the Father's house depending upon age of the child).

pkpatriot

Its not like that. If the opposite party is good I mean if the wife has no issue then there is no problem. Problem arises when the other party opposes and resists.
If kids are less than 7 years old first you need to fight the case for years until you are allowed meeting and that is allowed INSIDE court premises only. The maximum time allowed is 1-2 hours once a month or at maximum twice a month.

Firstly when the child meets his father after such a long time he has already been alienated, second once a month meeting and that also in court room further alienates him. Lastly the child is not brought in the meetings and no strict action is taken.
Children are easily brainswashed the fathers keep grieving for them and both are psychologically effected. The children who meet the fathers in court room have various psychological issues as well.

When the child grows to be above 7 then he is allowed meeting his father at his home.
Allah swt asaanian farmaein.