نواز شریف خود کو پاکستانی ہائی کمیشن کے حوالے کریں ہم عزت سے واپس لائیں گے

Digital_Pakistani

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Meanwhile, Punjab gov has made an investigation team of 9 doctors that will examine the medical reports of the absconding convicted criminal Nawaz Sharif, the team is supposed to submit its findings in 5 days.

Siberite

لگتا ہے بنی غالہ کی کوکین ابھی تک سوار ہے ، بوسری کے ، تو کس مرض کی دوا ہے ، پہلے اسے جانے دیا ، اب لانے کے لیے دبر میں جان نہیں ہے ، منتوں ترلوں پر آگیا ہے کو کینی ۔​

Landmark

Minister (2k+ posts)
لگتا ہے بنی غالہ کی کوکین ابھی تک سوار ہے ، بوسری کے ، تو کس مرض کی دوا ہے ، پہلے اسے جانے دیا ، اب لانے کے لیے دبر میں جان نہیں ہے ، منتوں ترلوں پر آگیا ہے کو کینی ۔​
منتوں ترلوں پر آگیا ہے
Laughing Out Loud Lol GIF by GIPHY Studios Originals

Islamabadiya

this PTI’s opportunistic mota is probably the biggest DUD and a nalaiq after halal honey dude and zartaj gul.

Siberite

this PTI’s opportunistic mota is probably the biggest DUD and a nalaiq after halal honey dude and zartaj gul.
It tells you how IK picks his staff. And that is where the problem lies. He doesn't know how to put proper peoples in proper jobs . The man is getting old with every minute passes. Just look around his other choices. Its a shame that an oxford university graduate end up nominating Ashiq Awan to represent him ... Its a pity. I feel for him .

Islamabadiya

It tells you how IK picks his staff. And that is where the problem lies. He doesn't know how to put proper peoples in proper jobs . The man is getting old with every minute passes. Just look around his other choices. Its a shame that an oxford university graduate end up nominating Ashiq Awan to represent him ... Its a pity. I feel for him .

i want to feel for him too but fail to really understand this pathetic assembly of bafoons around him, and he keeps praising these DUDS daily

Siberite

i want to feel for him too but fail to really understand this pathetic assembly of bafoons around him, and he keeps praising these DUDS daily
True. There must be some compulsion ... The Boot Sarkar demands the lootas to be near him to provide him some comfort. Knowing the nature of the person , he likes sycophants around him .

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
راجے ، میری مرضی پہ چھوڑوں گے تو ساری عمر اونٹ کے ھم پہ بیٹھے رہو گے

? جھولے لارے ، تھوڑے تھوڑے ، سارے سارے​
how long will this kind of language will be tolerated?

his other id Landmark is posting sexual image and you guys are sleeping. What happened to policy? A Abbasi ???

Siberite

how long will this kind of language will be tolerated?

his other id Landmark is posting sexual image and you guys are sleeping. What happened to policy? A Abbasi ???
I am against such explicit images . But have you ever complained about the PTI trolls who do this day in and day out . Strike some balance in your comments and do it fairly.

Masud Rajaa

Siasat member
I am against such explicit images . But have you ever complained about the PTI trolls who do this day in and day out . Strike some balance in your comments and do it fairly.
i am not responsible anyone. if you do bakwas against mein. i'll keep reporting you. better delete any vulgar comments against me

Siberite

i am not responsible anyone. if you do bakwas against mein. i'll keep reporting you. better delete any vulgar comments against me
You can do whatever you like. A biased person like you use only one eye to see the world. And that is the problem of most of you Youthias.