نیا مندر بنانا اسلام اور ریاست مدینہ کی توہین ہے: چودھری پرویز الٰہی

Shareef

Minister (2k+ posts)
Islam ki rooh Alhamdulillah bohot mazboot hai aur koi mander girja, gurdwara bananay say usko koi khatra nahi hai. Albata munfiqat, jhoot, milawat, rishwat khori, haq talfi, nainsafi aur haram khori say isko dhachka pohonch ta hai. Afsos ki baat ye hai ke ye sab apke liey normal aur islam ki rooh kay mutabiq hain.

hello

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

اسلامی ریاست میں مسلمانوں کے پیسے سے مندر کی اجازت نہیں ہونی چاہیے

لیکن اس کو جواب اس لیے یہ منافق ہے

ہنو مان کی شکل یہ اجازت تیرے ابے نواز نے دی تھی۔۔۔ جن لوگوں سے تم خفیہ ملاقاتیں کر رہے ہو اور حکومت گرانے کی کوشش کر رہے ہو​

Last edited:

Diesel

jahil.. isko pata nahi islam mein minorities ke kiya rights ha.. haram ke mal par haj umra karte ha Or yaha par ye janab riasat e madina ki bat kar raha ha. first of all jitna haram loot ka mal ha wo wapis govt ke khazn e mein jama kara do Pir isko ye pata karna chye ke islam mein minorities ke kiya kiya rights ha..

Roast King

MPA (400+ posts)
Temples are not merely places of idol worship. They are also places where God’s name is celebrated. not all Hindus sanction idolatry. Muslims certainly cannot participate in idol worship or propagate it. However, they are not allowed to interfere in the freedom of worship of Hindus (or any religion). If Hindus are in majority in that area then they are allowed, if not then they are not or they can make a worship place without any sign or symbol. If you look at "pact of umar" then you will get to know about political aspects consideration in islam.

Last edited:

BrotherKantu

پیسے اور اقتدار کی خاطر اسلام کو استعمال کرنے والوں کو سر عام کوڑے مارے جائیں
ان لوگوں نے اسلام کی غلط تشریح کر کے اسلام کو نقصان پہنچیا ہے.

.گجراتکے لوگوں کو شرم آنی چاہیے.

Salazar67

The most corrupt uneducated criminals Elahi clowns and their reprehensible retarded statement.

Haram raised sons of a constable are now billionaires? How ? What have these degenerates GUTTER BORN viruses invented for mankind?

Ohh yes corruption.. I hope the entire Elahi khanzeers infected with coved-19.
Pakistani Hindus have more rights than you haram khors.
STFU Dracula looking mother effer.

System has cancer these are the infected cells. Nawaz, Zardaree, Zai Asfand Maryam Qatri.. Khaqan harami.. Udee.. Ayyan Ali the glorified Pakistan born prostitute.

System of government of Criminal 1300 families rule must die.

Okara NA147

Voter (50+ posts)
Almost every capital of the World has Masque, and almost all are built in last one hundred years. London has more than 1000 masques. Quaid-e-Azam's very first speech was about minorities rights. Hindu is allowed to go to temple BUT NOT ALLOWED TO BUILD A TEMPLE, WHY? WE ALL ARE PAKISTANI, NO IF AND BUTT.

knowledge88

Issue is not the construction of a temple in Islamabad. Issue is why Pakistani tax payers are building a temple for Hindus in an Islamic country. I live in Australia and there are a number of mosques. But all the mosques are built by Muslims money. Australian government has never paid for any temple or a mosque. Australian tax payer would never allow their money to be used for building of a mosque. If I ask any politician of Australia to build a mosque for Muslims they will laugh. If Hindus want to have a temple, I have no problem with that, but like England, Australia, USA, Europe, they must pay for their temple.

Also PTI government abolished subsidy on Haj, PTI government in 2019 decided to abolish the financial support given to pilgrims. see this link

Also Islam allows non Muslims to have their own place of worship. BUT Islam strictly forbids Muslims to pay or build non-Muslims' place of worship.

watch this video

Last edited:

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
ALLAH HUM SUBKO HIDAYAT DY.

KHATAMUN Nabiyeen Muhammad peace be upon on him and his family gave unconditional peace to idol worshippers at the time of concurring the Makkah.
Its only the boundaries of Haram where idol worshipping is not allowed.

Deen ki samjh apny dil main jhank kar daikho.

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
I live in UK we have 3 to 5 mosques in almost every reasonable size cities. How would we feel if people here oppose us building these mosques.
We are afraid of Munders but not afraid of mixing water in milk selling donkeys meat giving and taking bribes and breaking every rule in our Islamic teachings.
Being Muslims we are told that there is no compulsion in religion.
Aren't 4 million Hindus are our brothers under Pakistani flag.
They pay taxes why shouldn't Govt give them funds to build repair their places of worship.
Let God be judge learn from and follow Constitution of Medina AD 622 and live in peace and harmony in 21 century

knowledge88

I live in UK we have 3 to 5 mosques in almost every reasonable size cities. How would we feel if people here oppose us building these mosques.
We are afraid of Munders but not afraid of mixing water in milk selling donkeys meat giving and taking bribes and breaking every rule in our Islamic teachings.
Being Muslims we are told that there is no compulsion in religion.
Aren't 4 million Hindus are our brothers under Pakistani flag.
They pay taxes why shouldn't Govt give them funds to build repair their places of worship.
Let God be judge learn from and follow Constitution of Medina AD 622 and live in peace and harmony in 21 century
You wrote " I live in UK we have 3 to 5 mosques in almost every reasonable size cities. "

There are hundreds of mosques in the UK. The question is how many of them were build by their tax payers money ? Did the British government built these mosques? Did British government built a single mosque for Muslims by their tax payers money ? NO, Not a single mosque. All 1500 mosques of the UK were build by the donation of the people.

Issue is not the construction of a temple in Islamabad. Issue is why Pakistani government is building a temple by their tax payers money.
I live in Australia and there are a number of mosques. But all the mosques are built by Muslims migrants money. Australian government has never paid for any temple or a mosque. Australian tax payer would never allow their money to be used for building of a mosque. If I ask any politician of Australia to build a mosque for Muslims they will laugh. If Hindus want to have a temple, I have no problem with that, but like England, Australia, USA, Europe, they must pay for their temple.

Also Islam allows non Muslims to have their own place of worship. BUT Islam strictly forbids Muslims to pay or build non-Muslims' place of worship.

JusticeLover

Minister (2k+ posts)
This speech is against religious tolerance.

However its not governments work to build temples , if there is a need for hindu temple so the local hindu population must build it by themselves. Government should not waste our money in fruitless projects.

2hopeful

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
You wrote " I live in UK we have 3 to 5 mosques in almost every reasonable size cities. "

There are hundreds of mosques in the UK. The question is how many of them were build by their tax payers money ? Did the British government built these mosques? Did British government built a single mosque for Muslims by their tax payers money ? NO, Not a single mosque. All 1500 mosques of the UK were build by the donation of the people.

Issue is not the construction of a temple in Islamabad. Issue is why Pakistani government is building a temple by their tax payers money.
I live in Australia and there are a number of mosques. But all the mosques are built by Muslims migrants money. Australian government has never paid for any temple or a mosque. Australian tax payer would never allow their money to be used for building of a mosque. If I ask any politician of Australia to build a mosque for Muslims they will laugh. If Hindus want to have a temple, I have no problem with that, but like England, Australia, USA, Europe, they must pay for their temple.

Agree with what you have written.
I heard other day that under Islam it is forbidden to make mosque with zakat money even for Muslims but govt paying tax money for mosque doesn't come under that as zakat money is kept separate.
So far I am not aware if govt is giving them any money. Furthermore land and planning permission was given by PMLN govt in 2016.
I am not a religious expert I would leave it to them to decide. I just wanted to make a point as a minority living in UK I tend to compare what goes on in Pakistan to my conditions here and ask myself how would I react if I am being treated in a same way as they treat minorities in Pakistan.