ن لید کی ڈسکہ الیکشن میں غنڈہ گردی اور قتل

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
یہ تو اپوزیشن کے لوگ ہیں اور کونسا جلسہ کر رہا ہے یہاں اوروہاں آپ کا وزیر اعظم گلگت کے الیکشن میں جا کر کہتا پھرتا تھا میں گلگت کو الگ صوبہ بناؤں گا - اس ڈسکہ کے حلقے میں حکومتی لوگوں کو بہت سے نوٹس مل چکے ہیں
Kiya nooni ko yeh allowed hay?
Yeh topic nahi hay laykin Wazeer e Azam nay kabhi nahi kaha kay Gilgit ko alag suba banaon ga.

Awan S

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The PTI is also spending funds where it did not win seats

The reporter on the ground testify that no government resources were used by PTI.

The plan to make GB as province is very old. PPP and PMLN didn't do anything. Khan didn't say anything new which was said before.

The EC commission sent warning to dozens of PMLN MNAs and MPAs who were actively campaigning for their candidates in all three constituencies.

The person caught with the bag turned out to be a Noona. One of the 20 returning officers implied that he was abducted by Noonas, and he said he will tell the names if EC conducts an inquiry. As far the ballot papers it is highly likely that PTI votes were stolen because as soon as PTI candidate started gaining lead, Noona ghundas started attacking the last 20 polling stations, started abducting the ROs, stealing the bags and started shooting.

See answers above.
No prime minister in past went during election time to announce that I will make a separate province. He knew that this is a lie. Where is GB new provice issue; they don't even talk on it. Just election gimmicks.
You cannot send funds but promise only and they did.
The PML-N man ran with vote bags and when came back there were PTI votes only. What a logic

Awan S

Yeh topic nahi hay laykin Wazeer e Azam nay kabhi nahi kaha kay Gilgit ko alag suba banaon ga.
خدا کا نام لو پورے میڈیا میں آیا ہے یہ لو پڑھ لو
غیر ملکی اخبارات ہیں اور تاریخ پڑھ لو جی بی کی الیکشن مہم چل رہی ہے

Wake up Pak

خدا کا نام لو پورے میڈیا میں آیا ہے یہ لو پڑھ لو
غیر ملکی اخبارات ہیں اور تاریخ پڑھ لو جی بی کی الیکشن مہم چل رہی ہے

Can you tell the difference between what you wrote and this heading?​

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan grants provisional provincial status to Gilgit-Baltistan​

GreenMaple

No prime minister in past went during election time to announce that I will make a separate province. He knew that this is a lie. Where is GB new provice issue; they don't even talk on it. Just election gimmicks.
You cannot send funds but promise only and they did.
The PML-N man ran with vote bags and when came back there were PTI votes only. What a logic
1. Help PM to pass constitutional changes to make GB a provisional province. Al parties agreed to this so what is the snag?
2. How do you know that they were PTI votes. Did he tell you that? I thought no one can open a sealed bag except ECP.

Awan S

1. Help PM to pass constitutional changes to make GB a provisional province. Al parties agreed to this so what is the snag?
2. How do you know that they were PTI votes. Did he tell you that? I thought no one can open a sealed bag except ECP.
1. PM knew at the time of announcement that GB cannot be made a separate province. If we make GB a separate province then our case on Kashmir will be weakened. Army clearly told Khan but he announced only for political gains.
2. When votes of those missing bags were counted then result changed from PML-N majority to PTI majority. I was watching the updates regularly

Awan S

Can you tell the difference between what you wrote and this heading?​

Pakistan Prime Minister Imran Khan grants provisional provincial status to Gilgit-Baltistan​

گلف نیوز نے سمجھا کہ وزیر اعظم کے بیان کا مطلب ہے صوبہ بن گیا مگر یہ یہ پولیٹیکل گین کے لئے تھا ورنہ فوج نے صاف کہا تھا ہمارا کشمیر پر مقدمہ صوبہ بنانے سے کمزور ہو گا مگر خان کی منافقت دیکھو - آپ اپنی بات سے نا ہٹیں کہ ایسا ا علان ہی نہیں ہوا - اس اعلان کو پوری دنیا نے اہمیت دی مگر آپ ہیں کہ بے خبر- اب آپ سے کوئی کیا بحث کرے

Wake up Pak

گلف نیوز نے سمجھا کہ وزیر اعظم کے بیان کا مطلب ہے صوبہ بن گیا مگر یہ یہ پولیٹیکل گین کے لئے تھا ورنہ فوج نے صاف کہا تھا ہمارا کشمیر پر مقدمہ صوبہ بنانے سے کمزور ہو گا مگر خان کی منافقت دیکھو - آپ اپنی بات سے نا ہٹیں کہ ایسا ا علان ہی نہیں ہوا - اس اعلان کو پوری دنیا نے اہمیت دی مگر آپ ہیں کہ بے خبر- اب آپ سے کوئی کیا بحث کرے
Agar mujhay Imran Khan ka bayan suna dain tu nawazish ho gi. News channel tu kuch bhi matlab nikal saktay hain. Behas jab karna jab koi solid proof ho.

GreenMaple

1. PM knew at the time of announcement that GB cannot be made a separate province. If we make GB a separate province then our case on Kashmir will be weakened. Army clearly told Khan but he announced only for political gains.
2. When votes of those missing bags were counted then result changed from PML-N majority to PTI majority. I was watching the updates regularly
1. Without jeopardizing Pakistan's stance of Kashmir, it was decided to make GB as "Provisional" province, which means that it will have all the powers of a province but it's final political status will be determined when all of J&K including GB get a chance for referendum on their future.

2. Why the Noona ghunda was carrying the ballot bag and where was he taking it. The Nooni candidate was leading in the beginning but when PTI candidate started gaining lead, the Nooni thugs came into action and started stealing the bags, and abducting the PO's. The Form 45 had already been faxed to the RO for all 20 controversial polling stations, and its copies given to the polling agents. The ECP and the political parties have the actual polling results based on Form 45, so wait for the inquiry and we'll find out.

Awan S

I don't
1. Without jeopardizing Pakistan's stance of Kashmir, it was decided to make GB as "Provisional" province, which means that it will have all the powers of a province but it's final political status will be determined when all of J&K including GB get a chance for referendum on their future.

2. Why the Noona ghunda was carrying the ballot bag and where was he taking it. The Nooni candidate was leading in the beginning but when PTI candidate started gaining lead, the Nooni thugs came into action and started stealing the bags, and abducting the PO's. The Form 45 had already been faxed to the RO for all 20 controversial polling stations, and its copies given to the polling agents. The ECP and the political parties have the actual polling results based on Form 45, so wait for the inquiry and we'll find out.
1. I don't think anyone has interest in GB anymore. It was highlighted only because of elections. It will again be highlighted again in next elections. Army, government and even opposition will forget GB for next four years as is.
2. Why are you taking one side, we cannot be sure who did what in Daska elections. This entire areas is full of Gundas and if gundas were only with PML-N then it was not possible for PTI to get so many votes. The best things is to re-election of entire constituency after so many issues. I was following, results were so late right from the beginning. It is one of the most developed area in Pakistan (not far from Lahore), not any a remote area, why results were so late. Enough evidence to call it re-elections period.

Awan S

Are you satisfied now that PM announced a new province of GB right in the middle of election campaign?
In a close room, PML_N people are meeting, how can you say it is Daska?

Wake up Pak

Are you satisfied now that PM announced a new province of GB right in the middle of election campaign?
In a close room, PML_N people are meeting, how can you say it is Daska?
I believe you have lost your marbles. Nothing is making sense of your posts.

GreenMaple

I don't

1. I don't think anyone has interest in GB anymore. It was highlighted only because of elections. It will again be highlighted again in next elections. Army, government and even opposition will forget GB for next four years as is.
2. Why are you taking one side, we cannot be sure who did what in Daska elections. This entire areas is full of Gundas and if gundas were only with PML-N then it was not possible for PTI to get so many votes. The best things is to re-election of entire constituency after so many issues. I was following, results were so late right from the beginning. It is one of the most developed area in Pakistan (not far from Lahore), not any a remote area, why results were so late. Enough evidence to call it re-elections period.
1. Don't think or guess anything. Let PMLN/PPP support the government to change the constitution.
2. Wait till the ECP inquiry report comes out.

Awan S

1. Don't think or guess anything. Let PMLN/PPP support the government to change the constitution.
2. Wait till the ECP inquiry report comes out.
Nothing will change, almost entire mafia is in current government's camp. Before next election, they will see who will win and they will all flew in that camp. Khan did not meet the expectations. I wish he has given tickets to honest/capable persons in 2018 and things would have been different now. Khan himself is not focused on governance, he want entire opposition in jail and protect his own corrupt who are now more than anyone else. In 2018 almost entire PPP merged into PTI, majority of PML-Q and some PML-N people went into PTI as well. Were they innocent? PTI was safe heaven for all corrupts in 2018. Khan will continue protecting his corrupt and trying his best to put all his opponent in jail.

GreenMaple

Nothing will change, almost entire mafia is in current government's camp. Before next election, they will see who will win and they will all flew in that camp. Khan did not meet the expectations. I wish he has given tickets to honest/capable persons in 2018 and things would have been different now. Khan himself is not focused on governance, he want entire opposition in jail and protect his own corrupt who are now more than anyone else. In 2018 almost entire PPP merged into PTI, majority of PML-Q and some PML-N people went into PTI as well. Were they innocent? PTI was safe heaven for all corrupts in 2018. Khan will continue protecting his corrupt and trying his best to put all his opponent in jail.
Answer the question instead of aein, bein, shein.
1. Support the government with changes in the constitutional to make GB as provisional province. If government does not act, then opposition should bring such change, and still if the government doesn't go along then it will be exposed.
2. I don't think you need to lose sleep over to whom PTI awards tickets. It is none of your business. If their candidates are no good, then don't vote for them.

Awan S

Answer the question instead of aein, bein, shein.
1. Support the government with changes in the constitutional to make GB as provisional province. If government does not act, then opposition should bring such change, and still if the government doesn't go along then it will be exposed.
2. I don't think you need to lose sleep over to whom PTI awards tickets. It is none of your business. If their candidates are no good, then don't vote for them.
1. My friend no one is interested in GB anyone. Government will not bring this case in assembly and opposition has no interest either. Even army does not want GB a separate province for GB. This chapter is closed.
2. No, we should vote to honest/capable candidates and don't blindly vote to anyone whoever a party nominates.
I am mainly a political analyst (good or bad) and not supportive of any party. You will never see me supporting any party. The performance is my only criteria to support any party.

GreenMaple

1. My friend no one is interested in GB anyone. Government will not bring this case in assembly and opposition has no interest either. Even army does not want GB a separate province for GB. This chapter is closed.
2. No, we should vote to honest/capable candidates and don't blindly vote to anyone whoever a party nominates.
I am mainly a political analyst (good or bad) and not supportive of any party. You will never see me supporting any party. The performance is my only criteria to support any party.
1. It is people of GB who want change in their status. Parties will be forced to comply.
2. That's what voting is for. People can throw out the rotten eggs.

Awan S

1. It is people of GB who want change in their status. Parties will be forced to comply.
2. That's what voting is for. People can throw out the rotten eggs.
1. People of South Punjab, Hazara KPK and GB want a separate province but if government does not want it is very hard. PML-N never said that they will make a South Punjab/Hazara/GB a separate province therefore they will not do anything either.
2.0 Yes, people should throw rotten eggs and parties should not give tickets to these corrupts. People should vote honest/capable people does not matter if they belong to any party or even independence