وفاقی کابینہ نے جنرل عاصم منیر کی ریٹائرمنٹ منجمد کر دی

crankthskunk

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
This is blatantly illegal. fuck these bastards. Why you think they delayed it so long!! This was the problem they wanted to overcome. Fat Controller selected Asim from the start but Shahbaz was worried about 2 days difference, how they would overcome it. First they thought about changing the army act. Now they have gone throught with an illegal act. But there is no one to stop them. Fucking courts are a joke.
Asim appointment is illegal, if it wasn't they wouldn't have taken over a week of drama bazi. President could just refused to sign it on the matter of being illegal and he is not obliged to accept illegal appointment by the PM. By the time of taking over charge of COAS he wouldn't be serving judge, thus he cannot be COAS. This extension of his service is illegal, period.

Jazbaati

Minister (2k+ posts)
I think IK has no problem with this appointment hence why he didn't object. Apparently the new General is a hafiz-e-Quran so most likely IK thinks he will do what is right rather than join the corrupt. IK trusts such people but time will tell if being a hafiz can keep you on the side of truth or not.

kayawish

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I think IK has no problem with this appointment hence why he didn't object. Apparently the new General is a hafiz-e-Quran so most likely IK thinks he will do what is right rather than join the corrupt. IK trusts such people but time will tell if being a hafiz can keep you on the side of truth or not.
agar hafiz Quran hotan tu munir shave nahin karta aur us ki dadhi hotee.i dont think he is hafiz Quran...