ویڈیو:یونیورسٹی میں آمد پر مولانا طارق جمیل کی فلائنگ کسز

Muhammad*Ali

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
SO even after a detailed explanation, you insist in not putting any effort into learning, knowing and following what you claim to be your religion but rather look for "holy men" to teach you second hand information.

No my friend, good luck to you with that!
you didn't answer to my question. i have been learning chemical engineering since last 11 years (4 years BE, 3 years MPhil, and now 4th year of PhD). After 11 years of learning I still need 2 qualified and more experienced professor every day whenever i face any serious problem).
so. we need help from professors to learn any science. why don't we direct go for a PhD without any supervisor. everything in available in books. why we cant do that.
the same applies to religion. we either study the religion the same way we study other sciences which is not possible for everyone. i cant study religion for another 11 years. so we need right guidance from right scholars.
now if you can not name one right scholar in the whole world then you are 100% not on the right path yourself. only if you are yourself a highly qualified scholar. if you are then you can name tell me that you are,
if you can not find a single true scholar from the thousands of Islamic universities then I am helpless to understand your position.

Dr Adam

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Dr Sahib... Our respectable molana should have known that the way girls were shouting, n rzing there voices, it's Haram itself,
Apart from that, we do not have evidence of such act ,from first 3 generations of our pious predecessors ,
He could have simply rzd his hand,
He isn't a pop singer nor a pop. He is the role model.
Jadoogar sayyaan, choro mohri bai'yaan..... aap ki baat main wazan hai.
Mogambo khuush hooa aur apna bayaan wapis lainay kay leeay'e ghor o khos kernay laga.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
the same applies to religion
No it doesn't. Are you planning to adopt Islam as your profession that you need a masters degree in it.

Islam is based on 1 book and 1 book alone, You don't need 10 years intensive study on it to believe in it, adopt it in your life and follow it.

The Quran it self says it is a clear and fully explained book, then why do need his creation to decode, explain and deliver his message to you, do you not have faith in Allah's own words?

Muhammad*Ali

No it doesn't. Are you planning to adopt Islam as your profession that you need a masters degree in it.

Islam is based on 1 book and 1 book alone, You don't need 10 years intensive study on it to believe in it, adopt it in your life and follow it.

The Quran it self says it is a clear and fully explained book, then why do need his creation to decode, explain and deliver his message to you, do you not have faith in Allah's own words?
quran is 100% perfect no doubt. but you need knowledge to understand it too. is it possible for an illiterate person to understand Quran by himself without any tafseer or guidance. does Quran explain everything clearly. there are hundreds of signs which needs to be explored. how to do it. well then tell me any valid tafseer book or valid book about sunnah

Last edited:

Muhammad*Ali

Are you planning to adopt Islam as your profession that you need a masters degree in it.

learning Islam from an Islamic university is not necessarily to get a profession. but to learn it and guide those who doesn't have the Islamic knowledge. its simple why you are making it complex. no education can be learned without a proper schooling. you cant be a driver without a teacher and you think you do not need a scholar to learn science of Islam.

Jadoogar

BcZ HE is a clueless punk...dono what's the name of his religion. But it's not Islam for sure
you didn't answer to my question. i have been learning chemical engineering since last 11 years (4 years BE, 3 years MPhil, and now 4th year of PhD). After 11 years of learning I still need 2 qualified and more experienced professor every day whenever i face any serious problem).
so. we need help from professors to learn any science. why don't we direct go for a PhD without any supervisor. everything in available in books. why we cant do that.
the same applies to religion. we either study the religion the same way we study other sciences which is not possible for everyone. i cant study religion for another 11 years. so we need right guidance from right scholars.
now if you can not name one right scholar in the whole world then you are 100% not on the right path yourself. only if you are yourself a highly qualified scholar. if you are then you can name tell me that you are,
if you can not find a single true scholar from the thousands of Islamic universities then I am helpless to understand your position.

Jadoogar

quran is 100% perfect no doubt. but you need knowledge to understand it too. is it possible for an illiterate person to understand Quran by himself without any tafseer or guidance. does Quran explain everything clearly. there are hundreds of signs which needs to be explored. how to do it. well then let tell me any valid tafseer book or valid book about sunnah
Tafseer comes from Hadith,,,, which he is rejecting.....
Bro don't waste your energy on this lost cause...U can't win from a jahil

rasheikh

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yehi Kaaam Koi Aur Karaay to Einheeein Moulviyun ko Takleeef Hoti Hai !!!! Magar yeh Itnay ....... Hein Kay Wohi Kaaaam KHUD Fakher Kay Saaaath Kartay Hein !!!!! PAKISTAN ZINDABAAAAD

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
quran is 100% perfect no doubt.
Agreed but then you go on to contradict yourself and once again doubt, When Allah himself says the book is clear and detailed.

but you need knowledge to understand it too. is it possible for an illiterate person to understand Quran by himself without any tafseer or guidance. does Quran explain everything clearly. there are hundreds of signs which needs to be explored. how to do it.
6:38
There is no creature moving on the earth, nor a bird flying on its two wings, but they are all communities like you. We have not missed anything in the Book. Then, to their Lord all of them shall be gathered.

6:114
Shall I look upon anyone apart from Allah for judgement when it is He Who has revealed to you the Book in detail?

7:52
And We had certainly brought them a Book which We detailed by knowledge - as guidance and mercy to a people who believe.

12:111
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

Where in the Quean does it say you need someone to explain it to you?

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
BcZ HE is a clueless punk...dono what's the name of his religion. But it's not Islam for sure
Ah! I was wondering when the takfeer factory was going to swing by.
Thanks for coming by and making your presence felt. What an honour.

Wake up Pak

What a lunatic story teller he is. He has broken all previous 1300 years mullahs stories even from Tabari and Ghazali.

Wake up Pak

Dr Sahib... Our respectable molana should have known that the way girls were shouting, n rzing there voices, it's Haram itself,
Apart from that, we do not have evidence of such act ,from first 3 generations of our pious predecessors ,
He could have simply rzd his hand,
He isn't a pop singer nor a pop. He is the role model.
He is a model for ignorant people.

Muhammad*Ali

Agreed but then you go on to contradict yourself and once again doubt, When Allah himself says the book is clear and detailed.

6:38
There is no creature moving on the earth, nor a bird flying on its two wings, but they are all communities like you. We have not missed anything in the Book. Then, to their Lord all of them shall be gathered.

6:114
Shall I look upon anyone apart from Allah for judgement when it is He Who has revealed to you the Book in detail?

7:52
And We had certainly brought them a Book which We detailed by knowledge - as guidance and mercy to a people who believe.

12:111
There was certainly in their stories a lesson for those of understanding. Never was the Qur'an a narration invented, but a confirmation of what was before it and a detailed explanation of all things and guidance and mercy for a people who believe.

Where in the Quean does it say you need someone to explain it to you?
Quran also says "Are those who know equal to those who do not know".
so most of those scholars who know are surely better than you and me who do not know. their dress code and long beards has nothing to do with abnormality. they have right to dress or look the way they like jut like you have the same right.
the best option is we study through right channel and know everything about Islam and become a scholar. but we cant be a doctor, engineer, pilot, scholar all at the same time. we need to choose one field. so when you face some problems which you do not know then you should ask to those who know, certainly they are better than you.
if you are sick you go to dr. if you want to fly you go to a pilot, if you need to solve religious issue you go to those who know it. simple and natural logic.
Still my question is unanswered. can you tell me a right scholar or an authentic book about sunnah. cant you name a single person in the 2 billion Muslims?

Wake Up Pakistan

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Why do you think they become moulvis?

Here is a little anecdote, there was this guy I knew in Pakistan, sort of an old friend, who later turned into a typical ghunda, maar kutai, carrying weapons, qabza, maar peet etc etc.

Then after a long time I met him and he had converted into a peer/mullah and wearing very fine clothes, expensive watch and mobile in hand, rings, being driven around in a land cruiser, yani full shaskay, the full nine yards.

Sine we were old friends and he was a little frank with me, I asked him whats up with this new transformation. He said man, I make way more money with less than half the effort as before plus now I am a respectable member of society and people kiss my ass 24/7
Bhai aap kee Pant geeli geeli rahti hai

us ko change kar liya karoo

Warna phir gaanda keera neechay say kattaa rahta hai

Muj say aap ke Takleef nahi daikhi jatee

aur Aagar koi aur Lailaaj marz hai tou batao

us ka hal talash kartay hain

Bubber Shair

مولانا کی یہی باتیں مجھے پسند ہیں دوسرے مولوی تودماغ کی لسی بنا دیتے ہیں یہ کرو وہ نہ کرو برتھ ڈے گوروں کا رواج ہے۔ ویلنٹائین نہ مناو یہ بے حیای سکھاتی ہے۔ انڈین فلیمں نہ دیکھو حالانکہ پاکستانی فلمیں انہی انڈین فلموں کا چربہ ہوتی ہیں اور انڈین فلمیں ہالی وڈ کا چربہ بہتر ہے بندہ ہالی وڈ کا چربہ دیکھ لے، گانے مت سنو یہ لغویات ہیں وغیرہ
مولانا سے درخواست ہے کہ بعض اوقات میوزک اور گانے کی لے ایسی ہوتی ہے کہ بندے کا بھنگڑہ ڈالنے کو بہت جی چاہتا ہے امید ہے کہ مولانا میری اس درخواست کے بعد بہت جلد کسی شادی کی تقریب میں ڈھول پر بھنگڑہ ڈال کر ہمارا بھنگڑہ ڈانس وغیرہ کا راستہ بھی کھول دیں گے
لو یو مولانا

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Quran also says "Are those who know equal to those who do not know".
so most of those scholars who know are surely better than you and me who do not know. their dress code and long beards has nothing to do with abnormality. they have right to dress or look the way they like jut like you have the same right.
the best option is we study through right channel and know everything about Islam and become a scholar. but we cant be a doctor, engineer, pilot, scholar all at the same time. we need to choose one field. so when you face some problems which you do not know then you should ask to those who know, certainly they are better than you.
if you are sick you go to dr. if you want to fly you go to a pilot, if you need to solve religious issue you go to those who know it. simple and natural logic.
Still my question is unanswered. can you tell me a right scholar or an authentic book about sunnah. cant you name a single person in the 2 billion Muslims?
Well if you insist on considering your self a jahil and choosing men as intermediaries between you and your creator then its all up to you.

And as I already told you, no need to follow any "scholar" and there is no such thing as a book of sunnah.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Bhai aap kee Pant geeli geeli rahti hai

us ko change kar liya karoo

Warna phir gaanda keera neechay say kattaa rahta hai

Muj say aap ke Takleef nahi daikhi jatee

aur Aagar koi aur Lailaaj marz hai tou batao

us ka hal talash kartay hain
Next time you feel like sharing your pearls of wisdom with me, do yourself a favour and keep them to yourself. ?

Wake Up Pakistan

Next time you feel like sharing your pearls of wisdom with me, do yourself a favour and keep them to yourself. ?
Pearl of wisdom are for Wise people

Not Mental Case but i will definitely keen to know the disease you have

so may be i could help you find a cure looks impossible though