پاکستان دنیا کا سب سے سستا ملک ہے: وزیر اعظم عمران خان

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Zindagee apnee khobion per jee jatee hai dosron key kamzorion per naheen. Baba Haroon used to say that and I love it, but he has forgotten all the good he used to stand for.
Banda poochay in say aap 3 saal main journalist banay thay ya 3 decades main??
gallan kerday nain!

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
کھوتی دا پتر کیانی کی بیوہ تو بھونک تو ایسے رہا ہے جیسے اس نطفہ حرام کے خاوند کی سپہ سالاری میں دودھ اور شہد کی نہریں بہ رہی تھیں اور جیسے اس خود ساختہ دانشور بابا ٹٹیری کا خاوند تو انصاف کے چشمے بہا رہا تھا کانے دجال جیسے نطفہ حرام اور نواز شیریف کے پالتو کتے کو بحال کراکے یہ ملک سوئزر لینڈ بن گیا تھا

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
It’s like Nawazoo saying, mein chor naheen….
Nawaz never said he is not chor. His only concern is not to call him chor. He said openly that if his assets are beyond means what is issue in it. So please don't blame Nawaz. In my views, he learned this profession from GHQ Institute of Technology.

arifkarim

Nawaz never said he is not chor. His only concern is not to call him chor. He said openly that if his assets are beyond means what is issue in it. So please don't blame Nawaz. In my views, he learned this profession from GHQ Institute of Technology.
His exact words:
اگر میرے اثاثے آمدن سے زیادہ ہیں تو تمہیں کیا ہے بھئی؟
???

Okara

His exact words:
اگر میرے اثاثے آمدن سے زیادہ ہیں تو تمہیں کیا ہے بھئی؟
???
Isn't he truthfully admitting being Chor? Sadly he is shy and don't like the title of Chor but Mafia Don.

stargazer

Nawaz never said he is not chor. His only concern is not to call him chor. He said openly that if his assets are beyond means what is issue in it. So please don't blame Nawaz. In my views, he learned this profession from GHQ Institute
Agar kisse nay Nawaz sharif ko mauka day he deeya tha to abb Nawaz sharif baree?? Yeh logic bhe itnee perverted hai k Al Aman Al Hafeez!

Okara

Agar kisse nay Nawaz sharif ko mauka day he deeya tha to abb Nawaz sharif baree?? Yeh logic bhe itnee perverted hai k Al Aman Al Hafeez!
Sir if you think Chori is bad then we need to make sure GHQ is keeping this profession to themselves not teaching others like Nawaz or Zardari halfheartedly.
Alhamdu Lillah Sir Musharraf own more or less same kind of property all over the world and no one is saying he is a thief. His money trail is the Saudi King but never told how and why?
Our few biggest problems:
Terrorism
Corruption
Lawlessness
In my views, all these three things are due to our corrupt GHQ who always use their proxies, sometime those proxies are called Mujahideen, Taliban, IJI, JI, JUIF, PMLN, PPP etc.

arifkarim

شکر ہے کسی یوتھیئے میں بھی حس مزاح موجود ہے میں تو مزاق کرکے بھی چھتیس سو گالاں کھاتا ہوں
آپ اس فورم کے سب سے اچھے پٹواری ہیں لیکن لوگوں کو آپ کی قدر نہیں

Siberite

تمہارا بھی جواب نہیں ہے ، بات کو کس طرح موڑ رہی ہو ، کچھ لفظ عمرانی بونگی پر بھی ارشاد فرمائیں گی یا پر یہ سب کوشر ہے ؟​

Siberite

Sir if you think Chori is bad then we need to make sure GHQ is keeping this profession to themselves not teaching others like Nawaz or Zardari halfheartedly.
Alhamdu Lillah Sir Musharraf own more or less same kind of property all over the world and no one is saying he is a thief. His money trail is the Saudi King but never told how and why?
Terrorism
Corruption
Lawlessness
In my views, all these three things are due to our corrupt GHQ who always use their proxies, sometime those proxies are called Mujahideen, Taliban, IJI, JI, JUIF, PMLN, PPP etc.
Uncle Hypo. You been very kind and gentle to Sniffer. And artfully saved him some embarrassment. Can you shed some light of your deep philosophy on the Niazi & company and its offshore presence ? I am sure you can scrap some words of condemnation albeit spare the sniffer and his activities in the past .

stargazer

Terrorism
Corruption
Lawlessness
I will have to repeat myself, unfortunately.
When you make an allegation then the burden of proof is on you alone.
Let's see the evidence.

stargazer

تمہارا بھی جواب نہیں ہے ، بات کو کس طرح موڑ رہی ہو ، کچھ لفظ عمرانی بونگی پر بھی ارشاد فرمائیں گی یا پر یہ سب کوشر ہے ؟​
I can understand why would the turn in the right direction would bother you so much.
Its okay, lagay raho.

Okara

I will have to repeat myself, unfortunately.
When you make an allegation then the burden of proof is on you alone.
Let's see the evidence.
U neer me to prove corruption of corrupt generals or corrupt politicians?

Siberite

I can understand why would the turn in the right direction would bother you so much.
Its okay, lagay raho.
You are wonderful. But remember, not everyone was born yesterday . Continue to divert... You will end in to a ditch, wouldn't be able to climb out.