ڈسکہ میں الیکشن کمشن کا ڈی ایم او ن لیگ کا نمائندہ بن گیا ہے اظہر مشوانی

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Shaukat Aziz tareen nahi
In my statement I mentioned PMIK doesn't want but it doesn't mean he has no power. If he can remove 20MPAs in one decision, he can do a lot. Indeed we Pakistani don't like language of love, we like Joot Parade and then we say. Shair Ek Wari Fair.

Aristo

Minister (2k+ posts)
In my statement I mentioned PMIK doesn't want but it doesn't mean he has no power. If he can remove 20MPAs in one decision, he can do a lot. Indeed we Pakistani don't like language of love, we like Joot Parade and then we say. Shair Ek Wari Fair.
language of love???? ?this is called compromises, i have seen his action and power again Punjab police. patwariyon ke tarha har cheez ka dafa karna chor dain jo cheez achi ho ge i will appreciate jo weak point hon gay jahan kam karnay ke zaroorat ho ge hamesha bolta rahon ga jahan strict action lenay hain wahan lenay honay gay har hal main yeh bureaucracy ap ke so called language say theek honay wali nahi hay jo zuban who samjhtay hain onhain waisay he handle karna ho ga onhain waisay he punish karna ho ga warna bhol jain is mulk main kuch b change ho ga

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
PTI will lose Election anyway. PTI gave a ticket man not belong from there . Punjab PTI leadership just making stupid decision . making Buzdar CM . it will hurt PTI in vote bank.
Buzdar was not nominated for CM post by leadership of PTI Punjab. In fact, PTI Punjab leadership was totally against his appointment. That’s why IK used to say on his every visit to Lahore ( after Buzdar had become CM) that Buzdar would remain CM forever. Buzdar was nominated/recommended by Bushra Bibi ( through Jameel Gujjar and Farah Gujjar) and appointed by IK himself. Tawahhum parasti insaan ko tabah kar kay chhorti hai.

Muskerahat

Buzdar was not nominated for CM post by leadership of PTI Punjab. In fact, PTI Punjab leadership was totally against his appointment. That’s why IK used to say on his every visit to Lahore ( after Buzdar had become CM) that Buzdar would remain CM forever. Buzdar was nominated/recommended by Bushra Bibi ( through Jameel Gujjar and Farah Gujjar) and appointed by IK himself. Tawahhum parasti insaan ko tabah kar kay chhorti hai.
I don't Believe Imran khan will even Listen to Bushra bibi for Nation Matter . Wish Khan make CM shah mehmood . he is only one right leader for CM seat and he is Loyal with PTI even Haroon Rashid Bulling at him

Hussain1967

I don't Believe Imran khan will even Listen to Bushra bibi for Nation Matter . Wish Khan make CM shah mehmood . he is only one right leader for CM seat and he is Loyal with PTI even Haroon Rashid Bulling at him
It’s up to you if you don’t believe. But, let me make my point. IK believes that his comeback into politics after touching lows in politics in December 2014 ( end times of Dharna), was due to Bushra Bibi’s wazaaif and prayers. She is not only his wife but his Peer too.

For this to understand, you will have to watch IK’s every interview from 2015 to 2018 very carefully. He was never a big fan of Aoulia till 2014. In 2018, he was completely overwhelmed by Aoulia’s power, manifestation of which was his doing of Sajda ( or kissing doorsteps in his words) at the Shrine of Baba Fareed. Another manifestation was his announcement to establish a Sufi University where Sufism would be taught.

After few years, you will come to know that Buzdar was recommended by the nexus of Jameel Gujjar-Farah Gujjar-Bushra. Search internet to find out who the two Gujjars are and what relation they have with Buzdar.