کیا ن لیگ نے اپنے خلاف ہی بغاوت کا مقدمہ دائر کر دیا؟

Husaink

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
اصل میں خان کا واسطہ بہت ہی اعلی قسم کے ہائی بریڈ فراڈیوں سے پڑا ہوا ہے یہ اپنی لوٹ مار بچانے کے لئے کچھ بھی کر سکتے ہیں اب یا تو یہ فراڈیے رہیں گے یا پھر یہ ملک رہے گا

RajaRawal111

اصل میں خان کا واسطہ بہت ہی اعلی قسم کے ہائی بریڈ فراڈیوں سے پڑا ہوا ہے یہ اپنی لوٹ مار بچانے کے لئے کچھ بھی کر سکتے ہیں اب یا تو یہ فراڈیے رہیں گے یا پھر یہ ملک رہے گا
I have zero doubts about this!!!!
thts true.. done by noonias :)
یار جپانی تم عمرانی باندروں کا بھی کوئی حال نہیں --- ابھی کل جب عمران خان سے سنا تھا کہ نواجہ مودی کی زبان بول رہا ہے تو سیدھا ناچ رہے تھے --- آج ڈبو سے سنا کہ عمران خان نے دوسری بات کی ہے --- تو الٹا ناچنے لگے ہو ؟؟؟

نہ کیا کرو یار -- تمہارے عمرانے بیچارے کو نہیں پتا ہوتا اگے کیا کہنا ہے - کوئی بھی ڈبو - پھتو -کریلا اس کے کان میں جو کیہ دے وہ وہی بولنے لگتا ہے

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
یار جپانی تم عمرانی باندروں کا بھی کوئی حال نہیں --- ابھی کل جب عمران خان سے سنا تھا کہ نواجہ مودی کی زبان بول رہا ہے تو سیدھا ناچ رہے تھے --- آج ڈبو سے سنا کہ عمران خان نے دوسری بات کی ہے --- تو الٹا ناچنے لگے ہو ؟؟؟

نہ کیا کرو یار -- تمہارے عمرانے بیچارے کو نہیں پتا ہوتا اگے کیا کہنا ہے - کوئی بھی ڈبو - پھتو -کریلا اس کے کان میں جو کیہ دے وہ وہی بولنے لگتا ہے
It's true that Nawaz is speaking Indian language.. but government will not file FIR against Nawaz. A FIR will benefit Nawaz immensely. Nawaz may apply for asylum in UK.

RajaRawal111

It's true that Nawaz is speaking Indian language.. but government will not file FIR against Nawaz. A FIR will benefit Nawaz immensely. Nawaz may apply for asylum in UK.
I said the same thing in this thread this morning. IK is working diligently ensuring the safety of NS.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
As one of the cabinet members said, government has no role in filing the FIR against Nawaz.

State didn't even file against Altaf for so many years. Nawaz and Altaf type of politicians die their own natural political death.

So if IK government doesn't have any role, you might think it's establishment. I don't agree with that too as those who brought him into politics know quite well how to remove him as well.

By the way, Nawaz can't come to power now ever. The statements he is giving are the reason to believe that he knows his political career has been finished. He is now fighting for his illegally built empire and for that he is using his followers who are devoid of any sense. I don't blame them to be honest.

RajaRawal111

As one of the cabinet members said, government has no role in filing the FIR against Nawaz.

State didn't even file against Altaf for so many years. Nawaz and Altaf type of politicians die their own natural political death.

So if IK government doesn't have any role, you might think it's establishment. I don't agree with that too as those who brought him into politics know quite well how to remove him as well.

By the way, Nawaz can't come to power now ever. The statements he is giving are the reason to believe that he knows his political career has been finished. He is now fighting for his illegally built empire and for that he is using his followers who are devoid of any sense. I don't blame them to be honest.
As far as your last paragraph is concerned I don't have any comments. you are a person with all rights to have any opinion.

About the case, it is written on the wall that your leadership is morally corrupt is doing all the efforts to break down the opposition with the state muscles. PTIs ability of making the noise is well established and is very well recognized. The Jahalut in its followers is another hallmark of this cult. Facebook and photoshops are their only source of information. They are totally devoid of the ability to read and understand and to think with their minds.
The case was registered by PTI. The guy was a contestant on its ticket, with proven links Ch Sarwar. It just happened so that they realized that it is going to backfire badly, so they resorted to the usual lying and U-turn.

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
As far as your last paragraph is concerned I don't have any comments. you are a person with all rights to have any opinion.

About the case, it is written on the wall that your leadership is morally corrupt is doing all the efforts to break down the opposition with the state muscles. PTIs ability of making the noise is well established and is very well recognized. The Jahalut in its followers is another hallmark of this cult. Facebook and photoshops are their only source of information. They are totally devoid of the ability to read and understand and to think with their minds.
The case was registered by PTI. The guy was a contestant on its ticket, with proven links Ch Sarwar. It just happened so that they realized that it is going to backfire badly, so they resorted to the usual lying and U-turn.
If a person like me goes to a police station and files a FIR, it's my own act, the blame of which shouldn't be put on the government.

Regarding my last paragraph, Nawaz is an absconder, who ran away without completing his punishment on the basis of his (fake) deteriorating health. It was not my opinion, the courts of the country you live in have termed him a dishonest person. Stains of dishonesty and financial crimes attested by the courts can never be removed.

Regarding making noise, this trait is found in all the parties.. PMLN is not very far behind. There have been many photoshoped images circulated by PMLN's media cell in the past too. Maryam is even found with fake followers on twitter. Fake deed written in a font that wasn't available carries a special place even among scammers. So holier than thou attitude can't be justified.

I am not defending PTI supporters here. Like all other Pakistanis, they have the same qualities. But comparing them with PMLN supporters in just too much.

RajaRawal111

If a person like me goes to a police station and files a FIR, it's my own act, the blame of which shouldn't be put on the government.

Regarding my last paragraph, Nawaz is an absconder, who ran away without completing his punishment on the basis of his (fake) deteriorating health. It was not my opinion, the courts of the country you live in have termed him a dishonest person. Stains of dishonesty and financial crimes attested by the courts can never be removed.

Regarding making noise, this trait is found in all the parties.. PMLN is not very far behind. There have been many photoshoped images circulated by PMLN's media cell in the past too. Maryam is even found with fake followers on twitter. Fake deed written in a font that wasn't available carries a special place even among scammers. So holier than thou attitude can't be justified.

I am not defending PTI supporters here. Like all other Pakistanis, they have the same qualities. But comparing them with PMLN supporters in just too much.

As I said you people are devoid of the ability to think. So far as the Nawaz extrados is concerned. Look back at the stream of Events.

1: Dr Yasmin Rashid the competitor of NS and Mariym in election - the staunch opponent and one of the most vocal person is giving evidence that the tests were right. The most trusted of IK the leading Doctor of Shaukat Khanum (Now in position of IKs health advisor) supervised the testing and analysis and approved it.
2: The IHC session held on weekend inside the Jail, and the person allowing the bail was Justis Baqir Najfi ---- the Jaani dushman of NS (from model town report).
3: Hour-long meeting of Bajwa with IK. Right after meeting IK approved taking name off from ECL. And IK going on two days leave, just to ensure thank LHC decision is not challenged in SC.
If all of these coincidences do not align for you and do not tell you any story then I can only sympathize with you Sir.
Now the case is done to ensure that NS does not come back. And none other but Dr Shaid is saying that the case could never have been registered if it was not the content of Govt.
If we accept that fact and say IK was not aware of it then what the hell is IK aware off ???