کیا گنڈاپور کے مریم پر ذاتی حملے جائز ہیں؟

leo_pk

Senator (1k+ posts)
Its not the people but the present regime of Lota Party and its filthy laden ministers. The kind of standard IK setup for them .....
all people in PTI represent a cross-section of Pakistani society. I have seen worse from Noon and other parties so this is endemic to the whole Pakistan

MADdoo

Minister (2k+ posts)
Ghatiya Qoum k Ghatiya So called leader aese he bkwasss kar sakte. we shouldnt expect more than this.

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Its not the people but the present regime of Lota Party and its filthy laden ministers. The kind of standard IK setup for them .....
Oh puhleazeeeeee gimme a bloody break.. where did your and the liberal media's sense of right and wrong go when the low life individuals of opposition from a nobody to their leadership bicker all sorts of profanities?
Maryam is a convict, Gandapur isn't.... Her holding rallies is a travesty of justice in itself. That alone boils the blood of any upstanding human being with a fucking conscience.
What have you "well behaved, well spoken" people done? We are where we are because of that hypocricy. The so called pinacle of morality that you so hold dear to is mum when Below Rani says "bhonktay hein"...... but those same people will give us 30 minutes of monologues on IK's "oye".
Standards set by IK you say? So I suppose IK could go back in time and train Rana Sana, Nawaz, Zardari etc for the foul orifaces they call mouths.....

lol @ lota party, your inellectual faculties fail you miserably here and I don't even need to retort....

Minister (2k+ posts)
Yes, Ali is good in using abusive language and character wise is equal to Sharif family but his father Major Sahib was a nice and decent person (Allah may bless him), that is the only difference because in Sharif family their elders was also corrupt morally, they were from Kanjar Family.

Minister (2k+ posts)
عمران خان اور پی ٹی آئی تبدیلی کے علمبردار ہیں. سیاست میں اخلاقی حدود بھول جانے کی روایت میں بھی تبدیلی آنی چاہے
Interesting, where do you live, I mean which domain, if one is using abusive language to others and others should remain silent, why?

Siberite

Oh puhleazeeeeee gimme a bloody break.. where did your and the liberal media's sense of right and wrong go when the low life individuals of opposition from a nobody to their leadership bicker all sorts of profanities?
Maryam is a convict, Gandapur isn't.... Her holding rallies is a travesty of justice in itself. That alone boils the blood of any upstanding human being with a fucking conscience.
What have you "well behaved, well spoken" people done? We are where we are because of that hypocricy. The so called pinacle of morality that you so hold dear to is mum when Below Rani says "bhonktay hein"...... but those same people will give us 30 minutes of monologues on IK's "oye".
Standards set by IK you say? So I suppose IK could go back in time and train Rana Sana, Nawaz, Zardari etc for the foul orifaces they call mouths.....

lol @ lota party, your inellectual faculties fail you miserably here and I don't even need to retort....
Can you count the number of original PTI members in current cabinet , on government benches ? Had the chahdries of Gujrat ditch IK, he would be siting on treasury benches ?. The kind of decent people from MQM thugs decide to farewell IK, he would be left with crisis.
He should be thankful to the Boot that he is still able to enjoy ruling after selling his vision cheap. What else you call this if you don't call this lota rule ? A dog's breakfast ?

Iconoclast

Can you count the number of original PTI members in current cabinet , on government benches ? Had the chahdries of Gujrat ditch IK, he would be siting on treasury benches ?. The kind of decent people from MQM thugs decide to farewell IK, he would be left with crisis.
He should be thankful to the Boot that he is still able to enjoy ruling after selling his vision cheap. What else you call this if you don't call this lota rule ? A dog's breakfast ?
Define original.... I call it an effort to make do with what he's got and fight the crooks. Do you have an alternative other than PPPMLN? If so bring it on...
And I have no time for the confabulations you narrated regarding boots. People geniunely voted him in, he's got the majority of seats in NA and the rest joined him. Establishment is a tool in the hands of the gov and as long as the ends justify the means within a given context, the incumbant gov has every right to use it. And if IK has to wield it in order to keep them in line, so be it....
Trump was a democrate once, Hillary was a republican once, same goes for Reagan, Roosevelt and many more... I'm talking about them because your kind, who believe in the boogyman usually consider Americans the bastions of democracy and free world. I don't here anyone calling them flip floppers, so keep your cliched bs to yourself of this lotacracy and what not.
I'm baffled when your kind take exception to the intelligence agencies/establishment exposing some politician and dismiss it as a blight upon our democracy. It's PMLN offical stance that Army was behind Panama Leaks. I wish they were because that'd mean they did their job for fucking once.... It's their job.
Who leaked Trumps call that resulted in the impeachment of Trump? A fucking major. Why does MI5/MI6 monitor their own politicians? That's their duty so all the more power to "boots".... As long as IK is not compromised, it's their duty to protect the gov of Pakistan....

Siberite

Define original.... I call it an effort to make do with what he's got and fight the crooks. Do you have an alternative other than PPPMLN? If so bring it on...
And I have no time for the confabulations you narrated regarding boots. People geniunely voted him in, he's got the majority of seats in NA and the rest joined him. Establishment is a tool in the hands of the gov and as long as the ends justify the means within a given context, the incumbant gov has every right to use it. And if IK has to wield it in order to keep them in line, so be it....
Trump was a democrate once, Hillary was a republican once, same goes for Reagan, Roosevelt and many more... I'm talking about them because your kind, who believe in the boogyman usually consider Americans the bastions of democracy and free world. I don't here anyone calling them flip floppers, so keep your cliched bs to yourself of this lotacracy and what not.
I'm baffled when your kind take exception to the intelligence agencies/establishment exposing some politician and dismiss it as a blight upon our democracy. It's PMLN offical stance that Army was behind Panama Leaks. I wish they were because that'd mean they did their job for fucking once.... It's their job.
Who leaked Trumps call that resulted in the impeachment of Trump? A fucking major. Why does MI5/MI6 monitor their own politicians? That's their duty so all the more power to "boots".... As long as IK is not compromised, it's their duty to protect the gov of Pakistan....
You put a lot of stuff out there yet not addressed the question i posed you. Show me any revolutionist who has a bench of old guards along who came out to change the system ? Its fundamentality flaw idea that those who have been the beneficiary of the system will hand you the kind of work needed to change the system .
Changing party is one thing , Joining the Party to reap the benefit is another. I don't know how long you have lived in Pakistan , may be not long enough to understand how these people work and what is their mind set. The true definition of the turncoat( Lotas ) is not that these are the principle people who changed party on their principle stand but what IK carries are those who came to join him as opportunists.
You get irate when I name the boots. While it is reality which almost everyone in Pakistan knows and feels. Nothing moves in Pakistan without the chuhdries of Pakistan , the beneficiary of the system. It is absolutely naive to think that there is no rule of Pakistani armed forces in Pakistani politics. They have been holding a very tight grip on power corridors and people know and respect the power in Pakistan .

I just finish readings your previous posts. I think you need to catch up some of the manners and change your attitude. Not everyone who criticizes IK is from PMLN . And IK is not some descended angel that he can't make mistakes.

The original members of PTI had names like Fouzia Qasouri, Wajih Ud Din , Akber Baber... These are the few names who were principled people. They were the one you can expect who could change this system , not the Ever lota Shaikh Rashid and Firdous Ashiq Awan etc etc

Iconoclast

You put a lot of stuff out there yet not addressed the question i posed you. Show me any revolutionist who has a bench of old guards along who came out to change the system ? Its fundamentality flaw idea that those who have been the beneficiary of the system will hand you the kind of work needed to change the system .
Changing party is one thing , Joining the Party to reap the benefit is another. I don't know how long you have lived in Pakistan , may be not long enough to understand how these people work and what is their mind set. The true definition of the turncoat( Lotas ) is not that these are the principle people who changed party on their principle stand but what IK carries are those who came to join him as opportunists.
You get irate when I name the boots. While it is reality which almost everyone in Pakistan knows and feels. Nothing moves in Pakistan without the chuhdries of Pakistan , the beneficiary of the system. It is absolutely naive to think that there is no rule of Pakistani armed forces in Pakistani politics. They have been holding a very tight grip on power corridors and people know and respect the power in Pakistan .

I just finish readings your previous posts. I think you need to catch up some of the manners and change your attitude. Not everyone who criticizes IK is from PMLN . And IK is not some descended angel that he can't make mistakes.

The original members of PTI had names like Fouzia Qasouri, Wajih Ud Din , Akber Baber... These are the few names who were principled people. They were the one you can expect who could change this system , not the Ever lota Shaikh Rashid and Firdous Ashiq Awan etc etc
I like to touch upon multiple things, consider it a courtesy, I leave enough dots for you to try and connect them considering you have the ability. I'm sure you do
Revolution? Is that what you think it is all about? Our people are incapable of that and that's just a cold fact. We're on our knees as a nation morally, intellectually. All we can do is try to get up and dust ourselves up and move ahead. Like I said he's to make do with what he got. Sure there will be self serving degenerates among them joining the party, pretty sure mostly but you cannot dismiss everyone just like that as lotas.
Exactly, show me geographically and strategically important country including The UK and USA where establishment doesn't have its say....
Again I will point you towards your model country, USA... When Bernie was mopping the floor left and right with the rest of democratic candidates, Biden wasn't even in the race.... The Democrats had to go out of it's way to root him out... What do you call FBI claiming Bernie was getting help in his election campaign from Russia? If that's not a blatant and successfull attempt at undermining a popular leader, then I don't know what is... But oh no, that's all good because it's USA.... They know what they're doing so they must have a reason right?
Don't worry about my attitude, I'm just allergic to bullshit and cannot stand Phatwaris, speaking of which, I never claimed you to be one of them, did I? I just inferred you were myopic missing the bigger picture here... That's no abuse, I wouldn't even call that disrespectful, myopia does exist you know?
lol again @ the revolution bit though, that truly made me giggle, get out of your fanciful world and smell caustic effluvium known to us as reality....
It's all about the notion of lesser of the evils, again, show me an alternative to IK, untill you can, he's all we got.

Keep the trust

Minister (2k+ posts)
The Gundapouri is right, then the Maryam Nawaz is also right. where is the problem ?
The way she addresses a PM ( not talking about kids) there is a protocol to address executive of a country but she has a loose tongue, earlier their darbari did these but now she herself doing it so get ready for the bouncer then.

mughals

863950_7500639_Gandapur-terms-ZAB-%E2%80%98traitor%E2%80%99,-Nawaz-%E2%80%98robber%E2%80%99_akhbar.jpg

Never Challenge the Jungle Boys!!!

FahadBhatti

جب بھی جلسہ کرنے جاتی ہے ١٠٠١ انگل ہوتی ہے اسے یہ تو کچھ بھی نہیں

Siberite

The way she addresses a PM ( not talking about kids) there is a protocol to address executive of a country but she has a loose tongue, earlier their darbari did these but now she herself doing it so get ready for the bouncer then.
I don't like to hear the abusive words no matter which quarter it is coming from. If you are really fair and think that the PM of the country should not have been addressed in such a tone, then you need to go back few years ago and watch and read some of the speeches IK made about the PM of Pakistan. I personally think that IK is responsible for lowering the standards in Pakistani politics and he doesn't regret about it either.
I am not an advocate of MN but I know for fact that it was IK, in one of his speeches where he made the jokes out of others kids first. When you do that and you also set a standard in politics as being the PM of the country, then you also open up an space for others to do that. What MN said can't be condole but what IK said before her is also condemable.

Riaz Lakhani

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
perfect he should have gone beyond dacoo rani. Yeh budbakht kanjeri ko sub jaaiz hy .. keyun ji. kisi kanjr kiaulaad aur Qatrio ki goad mein baithanay wali ko moon tor jawaab daina chayee. She must be taken to task. Good job Mr. Gandapur , this is the way to go.