ہمت ہے تو لگاؤ ہتھکڑی - شاہد خاقان عباسی

HSiddiqui

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
HIMMAT HAY.......................................................................................................?
This is a sentence used against the LAW & CONSTITUTION of the country where he served as th PM. I expected he will say prove the crimes against me and handcuff me, but instead he chosed HIMMAT HAY. This sentence translate his mentality that has the dictatorship in its core. That being said for this clearly reflecting traitor, his sentence make me suspecious about our Judiciary and Law enforcers, and the question comes in mind ......................WHY.................why is this group of PML"N" & PPP criminals continuosly threatening every authority in Pakistan, and ....WHY... is these authorities who said they have proves are behaving like obidient servent of these crooks? Are these authorities and these criminals playing a game against the nation? If it continues the same way and pattern I am sure including me many will be forced to think that may be those who are blaming, at fault.
Government, Military, NAB, Judiciary, FIA or who ever , they do not have much time to prolong this filth, they must take action and pass a message against any one who dares talking like this against Pakistan, this trend is creating a feeling that crimes is a field that makes you untouchable in Pakistan, and is creating more minds convinced that do crimes you will never get caught.

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
یہ حرام زادہ خنزیر کا بچہ وہی حرامی ہے جس۔ حرام زادے نے اپنی ماں کیے خصم اسحاق ڈار کو اپنی جہاز میں بھگایا تھاخنزئر مردود کا چور مردور بچہ بو بکرا