یہ کرپٹ بڈھا تبدیلی لاۓ گا ؟

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
ویسے تم لوگوں کو اس سے مسلہ ہے تو گالاں کڈنی شروع کر دو - میں نے سنا ہے اتنا بے شرم بندہ نہیں یہ - چھپ کر کے نکل جاۓ گا

پھر عمران خان راجے ریاض کو بناء دے گا فائننس منسٹر یا بزدار کو لے آے گا -- کیا خیال ہے عمرانیو ؟؟
میں تو کہتا ہوں اسحاق ڈالر بھگوڑے کو ہی وزیر خزانہ لگا دو۔ لندن میں پڑا پڑا ضائع ہو رہا ہے

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
چلو کوئی بات نہیں آپ نے کہا تھا کہ ہمارا لیڈر بھی بےغیرت ہو گیا ہے تو میں نے سوچا کہ آج تو نان بنتا ہے - چلو عید کے بعد سہی
آج پٹواری، جیالے، یوتھیے ایک ہی کشتی کے سوار یعنی پاکستانی بن گئے ہیں

HIDDEN

Minister (2k+ posts)
All you need is Dug Duggi. Trust the wisdom of your leader. Shaukat Tareen MUST have a different style of Dug Duggi. Your Kaptaan must have taken an audition before appointing him.
In fact, he (IK) himself started feeling itchy to dance when he heard the sample piece.
Have you noticed something in all the posts you have quoted? PTI supporters have the brains and courage to call the spade a spade. You lack these two traits badly.

kakamuna420

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Ji sir I now. Typical Imran Khan lovers living outside of the real hell that IK has ignited.

Couple of days ago he was ridiculing an old man who worked his whole life as Mazdoor and He was surprised that why this old man is asking for Pension Why he is poor.

With every comment, he was being more stupid. But he is a good man as a person. So I stopped the conversation.
oh you mean that old man who worked 60 years for railways. lol

kakamuna420

My brother aaj kal her mulk ki bey income intrest sey generate ho rahe hey, to aap ye nahe kehe sakte hein k aap k pas jo paisa hey ya jo salary aarahe hey wo intrest free hey.
Aap kahan job kerte Hein mein sabit kerta hoon aap kahan kahan intrest le rahe ho.
no, if you work for a product or service company then it is different. Our prophet (PBUH) was a trader himself.
The intention is the most important thing. Everybody will have to satisfy Allah about their deeds and intentions.

kakamuna420

no, you are talking about london kay kooray. Besides, there is no Armani.
Atleast overseas Pakistanis are better than the nikhatoo who sit in the country and rob it.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
no, if you work for a product or service company then it is different. Our prophet (PBUH) was a trader himself.
The intention is the most important thing. Everybody will have to satisfy Allah about their deeds and intentions.
He was a trader and his country gross income didn’t use to be generated from intrest money, k am damn sure( because finance is my subject)
Now most of the country gross income is generated from Intrest. Ager finance minister ki salary haram her aur koi acha Muslim nahe ye job nahe ker sakta to baqi ministers ki salary kahan sey halal hey.
It’s called height of bewakoofi

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
no, you are talking about london kay kooray. Besides, there is no Armani.
Atleast overseas Pakistanis are better than the nikhatoo who sit in the country and rob it.
Yea really better than everyone ?? my foot. Don’t think u r a better Pakistani because if we were better we would serve directly to Pakistan instead of sending some money to our mom or dad.

kakamuna420

Yea really better than everyone ?? my foot. Don’t think u r a better Pakistani because if we were better we would serve directly to Pakistan instead of sending some money to our mom or dad.
most overseas pakistanis like me help poor people and are currently arranging ramadan rashan for people in Pakistan. We do it for Allah and not for you. Please stop making assumptions about other people. You are only talking about yourself and please earn interest and enjoy that money. I don't care at all.

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
most overseas pakistanis like me help poor people and are currently arranging ramadan rashan for people in Pakistan. Please stop making assumptions about other people. You are only talking about yourself and please earn interest and enjoy it. I don't care at all.
These good deeds we do for our selves not for the country Pakistan.
u live in a fool paradise like other I am the best Muslim??
If u are really patriotic Pakistani why didn’t u sell ur houses and business and donated to pakistan when Imran khan asked money from overseas pakistani?

kakamuna420

These good deeds we do for our selves not for the country Pakistan.
u live in a fool paradise like other I am the best Muslim??
If u are really patriotic Pakistani why didn’t u sell ur houses and business and donated to pakistan when Imran khan asked money from overseas pakistani?
because Quran doesn't say that.
and mark my words. You are an enemy of Allah!

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
because Quran doesn't say that.
and mark my words. You are an enemy of Allah!
Ohhh really I am enemy of Allah. Who gave u power to declare me enemy of Allah.
ye ghatya aur begerat tareen logo ki nishani hoti hey k wo sirf apney aap ko afzal samajhte hein aur dosro ko ghatya??