‘May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature’ -Khabib Nurmagomedov

Geek

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Untitled-1-331.jpg

Retired UFC fighter Khabib Nurmagomedov has issued a verbal attack on President Emmanuel Macron following his comments surrounding the recent terror attacks in France, with a controversial Instagram post calling for “the Almighty to disfigure the face of this creature”.

Khabib is a practicing Muslim from the Republic of Dagestan, and has regularly spoken about the impact of his faith on his life and career in the sport of Mixed Martial Arts.

But he took aim at President Macron on Friday with an Instagram post that featured a boot print over the face of the French leader, along with a strongly-worded passage that was written in Russian and Arabic, along with a passage from the Quran.

He wrote: “May the Almighty disfigure the face of this creature and all its followers, who, under the slogan of freedom of speech, offend the feelings of more than one and a half billion Muslim believers. May the Almighty humiliate them in this life, and in the next. Allah is quick in calculation and you will see it.

“We are Muslims, we love our Prophet Muhammad (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) more than our mothers, fathers, children, wives and all other people close to our hearts. Believe me, these provocations will come back to them, the end is always for the God-fearing.”

Khabib added verse 33:57 from the Quran, which said: “Indeed, those who revile Allah and His Messenger, Allah cursed in this world and in the Hereafter and prepared for them humiliating torments.”

Opera-Snapshot-2020-10-31-001848-www-instagram-com.png

Khabib’s post received more than 800,000 likes within an hour of being published, with the pound-for-pound No 1 fighter in the UFC having 25m followers on his Instagram attack.

The former UFC champion’s outburst comes after Macron gave a speech before the beheading of teacher Samuel Paty, who was attacked close to his school earlier this month after shocking cartoons of the Prophet Muhammad to his students. Eighteen-year-old Abdullakh Anzorov was shot dead by police after the attack, and seven people were detained in the days since the killing.

Speaking the day before the attack, Macron said: "Islam is a religion which is experiencing a crisis today, all over the world."

He added that there was a need to "free Islam in France from foreign influences", which has sparked protests against the French president in Asian countries in recent days.

Since the attack, Macron has defended the country’s secularity and he is set to introduce plans that will end Imams travelling overseas to train, reduce homeschooling and allow the government to take control of religious funding in an effort to promote an "Islam des Lumieres" (Islam of Enlightenment).

He added: "Our challenge is to struggle against the downward slide of some in the name of religion, by ensuring that those who want to believe in Islam and are full citizens of our Republic are not targeted."

In a defence of France’s freedom of expression, Macron said: "We will not give up caricatures and drawings, even if others back away.

"Our citizens are waiting for us to act. Dozens of operations have been launched against associations, and also individuals who support a plan of radical Islamism, in other words an ideology to destroy the (French) Republic."

Last edited:

HSiddiqui

He is a Muslim by all means, never involved in any thing wrong and holds no fear of any one on this earth other than Allah. May Allah bless him and make all of us like him in Character.

Vitamin_C

So a good practising Muslim is one who uses filthy language and wishes ill on other people and prays for peoples faces to be disfigured? Good to know.

Very nice
Khabib is the best and practicing muslim

He is a Muslim by all means, never involved in any thing wrong and holds no fear of any one on this earth other than Allah. May Allah bless him and make all of us like him in Character.

باس از باس

MPA (400+ posts)
So a good practising Muslim is one who uses filthy language and wishes ill on other people and prays for peoples faces to be disfigured? Good to know.

تھریڈ پوسٹ ہوئے کتنی دیر ہو گئی انتظار ہی کر رہا تھا کہ ملحد جی کا گانڈ کیڑا ابھی تک جاگا نہی۔۔۔

اینڈ ہیر یو گو

Vitamin_C

I am quick to speak out against bigotry whether it is committed by Muslims or against Muslims.

When someone posted about the knife attack on Muslim women wearing hijab in France I was the first to condemn it. There are many practising Muslims in my family and I have nothing against it.

You dislike me because my belief is different than yours because you grew up in an intolerent society where differences in opinion are not tolerated so I have nothing personal against you and I can see where you are coming from.

But so far you have never been able to point out anything wrong with what I am saying other than attacking me personally or my belief or lack of belief. Maybe you are not doing intentionally but I am just bringing your attention to it so that you are aware.

تھریڈ پوسٹ ہوئے کتنی دیر ہو گئی انتظار ہی کر رہا تھا کہ ملحد جی کا گانڈ کیڑا ابھی تک جاگا نہی۔۔۔

اینڈ ہیر یو گو

Umar_LA

MPA (400+ posts)
I am quick to speak out against bigotry whether it is committed by Muslims or against Muslims.

When someone posted about the knife attack on Muslim women wearing hijab in France I was the first to condemn it. There are many practising Muslims in my family and I have nothing against it.

You dislike me because my belief is different than yours because you grew up in an intolerent society where differences in opinion are not tolerated so I have nothing personal against you and I can see where you are coming from.

But so far you have never been able to point out anything wrong with what I am saying other than attacking me personally or my belief or lack of belief. Maybe you are not doing intentionally but I am just bringing your attention to it so that you are aware.
what exactly are your beliefs by the way, so far whatever u posted makes no sense shoe me one good example of yours. Talk about beliefs, its not about tolerance its about right and wrong.

by the way what exactly are your beliefs the ultimate keyboard warrior ?????????????

Vitamin_C

My belief is in things and ideas that you can justify using logic and reason.

He has the right to say what he wants to say, and I have the right to judge his character based on what he is saying. I don't wish ill on anyone regardless of how I feel about them.

what exactly are your beliefs by the way, so far whatever u posted makes no sense shoe me one good example of yours. Talk about beliefs, its not about tolerance its about right and wrong.

by the way what exactly are your beliefs the ultimate keyboard warrior ?????????????

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
سیکولر/غیر مسلم برا مان گئے. ابھی اتنے بھی نارملائز نہیں ہوئے ان کے متعلق برے کلمات سیکولرز/غیر مسلم کو ناگوار لگتے ہیں

Vitamin_C

No one is offended by it. The point I was trying to make it, when someone does something bad, like wishing ill on someone and praying for their face to be disfigured, Muslims encourage it.

The behaviors you people encourage are as vile as the leaders you look up to. But anyway you can call Macron whatever you want it doesn't change a thing. No wonder God has blessed the West and cursed on Immoral Muslims.

سیکولر/غیر مسلم برا مان گئے. ابھی اتنے بھی نارملائز نہیں ہوئے ان کے متعلق برے کلمات سیکولرز/غیر مسلم کو ناگوار لگتے ہیں

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
No one is offended by it. The point I was trying to make it, when someone does something bad, like wishing ill on someone and praying for their face to be disfigured, Muslims encourage it.

The behaviors you people encourage are as vile as the leaders you look up to. But anyway you can call Macron whatever you want it doesn't change a thing. No wonder God has blessed the West and cursed on Immoral Muslims.
برا نہیں لگا تو اعتراض کرنے کی کیا ضرورت ہے. برا لگا تبھی تو آزادی بری لگنے لگی ہے

بلکل ہٹلر، ٹرمپ، مکرون جیسے نسل پرست مغرب پر احسان ہیں. جیسے سیکولر ویسے ہی ان کے لیڈر