11th Hour - 15th August 2011 - Syed Mustfa Kamal

woofer

Banned
This is excelent product of MQM. Who brought young energetic and honest guy who changed the Karachi. Only MQM can give ticket to these people. Vote for MQM away from Jalee degree wale.

pakistanstube

Minister (2k+ posts)
Thanks for Mustafa for living in power for last 25 years and supporting Ghadar Mushi. 2) Now you are talking about the rights of other people like punjabi and Phatahn. Thanks for positive so every one allowed to live in Karachi. I hope I did not mis-understood you.
One more thing people never select this leadership, only Army give them what people deserrve.
Please stop killing of innocent

woofer

Banned
Thanks for Mustafa for living in power for last 25 years and supporting Ghadar Mushi. 2) Now you are talking about the rights of other people like punjabi and Phatahn. Thanks for positive so every one allowed to live in Karachi. I hope I did not mis-understood you.
One more thing people never select this leadership, only Army give them what people deserrve.
Please stop killing of innocent

Keep your eyes open and try to find out who is killing innocent. Victim is MQm for your understanding. You like jalee degree people vote them and keep doing gulami of them you dont deserve educated people.