3 lies in 30 seconds of Maryam Nawaz ,What's going to happen in the budget.

stargazer

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
I do not understand why do the government people respond to any questions or comments by Maryam Nawaz?
If I were from PTI government my reply would be "Maryam Nawaz is a convicted criminal, declared unfit for public office so her statements are not of public nature thus I will respond after 7 years of her time is done." Just kill her menace by refusing to respond to her.

Oppostion Is Mafia

Minister (2k+ posts)
I do not understand why do the government people respond to any questions or comments by Maryam Nawaz?
If I were from PTI government my reply would be "Maryam Nawaz is a convicted criminal, declared unfit for public office so her statements are not of public nature thus I will respond after 7 years of her time is done." Just kill her menace by refusing to respond to her.
Its called exposing there lies pakistan has not got to high standards education they can see through lies of corrupt mafia

ranaji

President (40k+ posts)
مریم نواز شریف کی رفتار تو بچپن سے ہی بہت تیز ہے بقول رانا ثنا اللہ یہ مریمُ نواز شریف نے تو اپنی ماں کو بھی اپنی تیز رفتاری میں شامل کر لیا تھا اور ماں بیٹی اور حرامی چوکیدار قطریوں کا دلا بڑے تیز رفتاری سے ڈبل شفٹ لگاتے تھے اور پھر گشتی فراری نے اپنی تیز رفتاری سے نکاح کے بعد چار ماہ میں ہی مہر النسا کو پیدا کردیا تھا