رہی سہی کسر سپریم کورٹ کے انگریزی میں فیصلے نے نکال دی

Rafique Ahmed

Councller (250+ posts)
Everybody in Pakistan and especially PTI should now stop mocking opponents for English. I have heard most PTI members trying to speak in English during TV shows and believe me they didn't seem to know to speak grammatically correct English. They rather mutilated the English language in broad daylight. English is merely a language and if somebody doesn't have command over it for the reason that English is not his mother tongue shouldn't be ridiculed. One can't be an expert at all the languages on earth.

abidbutt

Senator (1k+ posts)
Everybody in Pakistan and especially PTI should now stop mocking opponents for English. I have heard most PTI members trying to speak in English during TV shows and believe me they didn't seem to know to speak grammatically correct English. They rather mutilated the English language in broad daylight. English is merely a language and if somebody doesn't have command over it for the reason that English is not his mother tongue shouldn't be ridiculed. One can't be an expert at all the languages on earth.

Brother I wish at least you should have commented in Urdu/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi/Pishtu or any other dialect but not in English to criticize those who as per your assessment brag about their English skills and ridicule others.

Secondly, while criticizing others grammar, I wish, at least, you could have tried to be accurate with yours.

So far as PTI's criticizing is concerned, I believe it is mostly because, N Leak tries to fool its voters by saying entirely different than what the documents' in English actually mean, either deliberately or by not knowing the language.

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Bro no one is ridiculing and everybody understand this fact that “English” is not our language however, courts orders or suggestions come in English. So please don’t eat sweets without understanding court English. It’s just a suggestion.

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Brother I wish at least you should have commented in Urdu/Punjabi/Sindhi/Balochi/Pishtu or any other dialect but not in English to criticize those who as per your assessment brag about their English skills and ridicule others.

Secondly, while criticizing others grammar, I wish, at least, you could have tried to be accurate with yours.

So far as PTI's criticizing is concerned, I believe it is mostly because, N Leak tries to fool its voters by saying entirely different than what the documents' in English actually mean, either deliberately or by not knowing the language.
اگر یہ صاحب ایسا کر لیتے تو کیسے ثابت ہوتا ہو انہیں انگریزی لکھنی آتی ہے ۔ ویسے ان کی تحریر میں بھی انگریزی کی کچھ غلطیاں ہیں۔