پی ٹی آئی والے اسے تمیز ہی سکھادیں، حنابٹ ، کنول شوذب میں لفظی جنگ

Siberite

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Kanwal is an abusive brainless lady.she has been like that for ages. She won't change herself since it is too late to make any change in her life.

Siberite

ہاں ن لیگ والے ڈنگر تو جیسے افلاطون ہیں کھوتے پٹواری
Most of youthias use their rear end to not only think but write. Now,you have been As abusive as your other family members of PTI .I wonder if you are also on a substance abuse as your legacy? Keep up with the tradition...

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
These noonies surprise me a lot. Now a days they really try to focus on manners of conversations. Their current leader lied about her assets on TV. They have no shame in accepting her as leader. Also they are such a filthy party. What they did against Benazir and Jemima. And what language Talal and others have been using all along. Now a days they try to be very burger sharif bacha, oho she's not being polite ... it's like a killer complaining about other men ogling women. Please don't try to pretend like nafees insaan. Everyone knows the darkness your souls have.

Siberite

These noonies surprise me a lot. Now a days they really try to focus on manners of conversations. Their current leader lied about her assets on TV. They have no shame in accepting her as leader. Also they are such a filthy party. What they did against Benazir and Jemima. And what language Talal and others have been using all along. Now a days they try to be very burger sharif bacha, oho she's not being polite ... it's like a killer complaining about other men ogling women. Please don't try to pretend like nafees insaan. Everyone knows the darkness your souls have.
Don't try to justify the abuse by comparing it with others. If any of the PMLN members has done it,doing it currently or will do it in the future, is also equally condemned.
You are admitting she is abusive and you still try to water down her behaviour.
I have been watching her for very long time and know that she never stop her tongue once she starts it. She needs to learn how to behave or learn how to control her mouth.
I always wonder instead of admitting wrong and try to correct it, placing a bigger blame on their opponents is the only way left for incompetent bus of lotas in ruling party.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
Don't try to justify the abuse by comparing it with others. If any of the PMLN members has done it,doing it currently or will do it in the future, is also equally condemned.
I have been watching her for very long time and know that she never stop her tongue once she starts it. She needs to learn how to behave or learn how to control her mouth.
I always wonder instead of admitting wrong and try to correct it, placing a bigger blame on their opponents is the only way left for incompetent bus of lotas in ruling party.
If a neutral person points it out then people might listen but if a nooni points it out then they will get a nasty answer. It's because Quran says "why you say to others what you yourself don't do". A person who doesn't do something loses the right to preach that thing.

And I'm 100% sure that noonis are far more bad lehaaz people. I can give you a lot of examples. Their past is so dark that when they point out these tiny rudensses, no one would listen to them.

concern_paki

Jinkay najayaz baap Nawaz shareef nay Lahore mein Benazir ki tasweerain helicopter se phenki theen woh ab qoum ko tameez sikhanay ki baatein karte hain, ajeeb log hein

Siberite

If a neutral person points it out then people might listen but if a nooni points it out then they will get a nasty answer. It's because Quran says "why you say to others what you yourself don't do". A person who doesn't do something loses the right to preach that thing.

And I'm 100% sure that noonis are far more bad lehaaz people. I can give you a lot of examples. Their past is so dark that when they point out these tiny rudensses, no one would listen to them.
You can take your opinion and stick it where it needed the most, and you know it well. Now as far as Nonie supporter is concerned, it has nothing to do with the way she mingled the words and being abusive.Any sane person will condemn her big mouthing attitude.
Don't try to use Quranic Ayat only where it suits you. And Quran also talks about keeping your promises and not making u turns after u turns. So, it is better for you not to bring the religion on your filth of political battling.
The only fair and logic thing is to condemn her attitude and admit her rudeness and illmanners. Do not try to dig a hole for yourself from which you cant climb out of .

Haha

Minister (2k+ posts)
کھسرا حنا پرویز بٹ کو چاہئے کہ الماس بوبی سے ہی تمیز سیکھ لے یہ کھسرا حنا پرویز بٹ جماندرو حرامی ہے اپنے ماں پیو کی طرح

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
You can take your opinion and stick it where it needed the most, and you know it well. Now as far as Nonie supporter is concerned, it has nothing to do with the way she mingled the words and being abusive.Any sane person will condemn her big mouthing attitude.
Don't try to use Quranic Ayat only where it suits you. And Quran also talks about keeping your promises and not making u turns after u turns. So, it is better for you not to bring the religion on your filth of political battling.
The only fair and logic thing is to condemn her attitude and admit her rudeness and illmanners. Do not try to dig a hole for yourself from which you cant climb out of .
لاجک ختم ہو گئ تو اپنی جماعت کی تربیت پر آگیا ؟ میں تیرے سے ذیادہ گھٹیا ذبان استعمال کر سکتا ہوں پر تیرے لئے اپنی ذبان خراب نہیں کروں گا۔

Asim Jabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Most of youthias use their rear end to not only think but write. Now,you have been As abusive as your other family members of PTI .I wonder if you are also on a substance abuse as your legacy? Keep up with the tradition...
Waisey baboon leagi chutiye gali deney sey pehly apni aukat dekh lein to behtar hoga

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
If she is so abusive, Paras or anyone else should not invite her to their shows?…..Ab is mien kia

Siberite

لاجک ختم ہو گئ تو اپنی جماعت کی تربیت پر آگیا ؟ میں تیرے سے ذیادہ گھٹیا ذبان استعمال کر سکتا ہوں پر تیرے لئے اپنی ذبان خراب نہیں کروں گا۔
Listen , I just took the veil off of you. Now, try to give me a logic of using Quranic Ayats. What kind of Munafiq are you ? Some of them are easily recognized, you didn't take long to come out. What did I say which put your beans through the fire ? Isn't this right that you as an opportunist, using religion and giving your opinion without even knowing the facts. So, I was right to tell you where to put such a biased opinion.

Siberite

If she is so abusive, Paras or anyone else should not invite her to their shows?…..Ab is mien kia
I agree with you. But the Youthia and company can regulate the media the way they wanted. Putting their Jahils everywhere. I can post the links of her attitude where even program anchor couldn't rein her tongue because she was non stop mouthing off .

Siberite

Waisey baboon leagi chutiye gali deney sey pehly apni aukat dekh lein to behtar hoga
Gali ? You can't bear the facts. Ask Gundapouri what was in those bottles ? Try to watch what Sarfraz Nawaz said about your leader. Don't let me put the video link here to open your eyes . And this jerk, Arif, what you think he is writing on this forum all day long ? Can you justify his abusive words ?

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I agree with you. But the Youthia and company can regulate the media the way they wanted. Putting their Jahils everywhere. I can post the links of her attitude where even program anchor couldn't rein her tongue because she was non stop mouthing off .
Now you are just beating around the bush…No, the youth and company can't regulate the media the way they wanted.. Media is free to invite any guest they want and like I said, they should not invite people who are abusive……The end.

Siberite

Now you are just beating around the bush…No, the youth and company can't regulate the media the way they wanted.. Media is free to invite any guest they want and like I said, they should not invite people who are abusive……The end.
If she can't be reform, then may be perhaps no one should join her in any discussions.

Asim Jabar

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Gali ? You can't bear the facts. Ask Gundapouri what was in those bottles ? Try to watch what Sarfraz Nawaz said about your leader. Don't let me put the video link here to open your eyes . And this jerk, Arif, what you think he is writing on this forum all day long ? Can you justify his abusive words ?
Youthiya is a gali if you used that we will call you baboon leagi chutiya