9 members of a family, including 7 children murdered by the US Drone(Video)

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Truthstands

Minister (2k+ posts)
I dont know why people dont use brain. This was a planned strike, the person had work for CIA and he had handful information which they need to clean . Unfortunately they targeted bhis entire family with children and women.

atensari

(50k+ posts) بابائے فورم
I dont know why people dont use brain. This was a planned strike, the person had work for CIA and he had handful information which they need to clean . Unfortunately they targeted bhis entire family with children and women.
ممکن ہے اس حملے کا یہی مقصد ہو۔

The Sane

I'm chillin little man. No need to be getting spooked.... just pointed to the invalidty of your exception and redundant whinnying when it comes to Taliban. After all we don't care about those sand niggas now do we?
Your little man has some bad blood brewing…..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
I'm chillin little man. No need to be getting spooked.... just pointed to the invalidty of your exception and redundant whinnying when it comes to Taliban. After all we don't care about those sand niggas now do we?
Your little man has some bad blood brewing…..
I just point out since Pakistan gained independence that shithole next door has been nothing but a PITA for us regardless who is in power, we have given so much and always lost a lot. Maybe time to learn from history and isolate ourselves from them. But for some reason this sordid one sided love affair of our shitty neighbour continues all they while they curse and attack us repeatedly.

The Sane

I just point out since Pakistan gained independence that shithole next door has been nothing but a PITA for us regardless who is in power, we have given so much and always lost a lot. Maybe time to learn from history and isolate ourselves from them. But for some reason this sordid one sided love affair of our shitty neighbour continues all they while they curse and attack us repeatedly.
Don’t worry…….everything will be ok!