Agli dafa pooray Pakistan main hamari hukumat ho gi

OperationDabardoos

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
انشاءاللہ اگلی دفعہ پورے پاکستان میں عمران خان کی حکومت ہو گی۔ سندھ کے عوام گزشتہ تیرہ سال سے کتوں کے رحم و کرم پر ہیں۔ سندھ کے عوام عمران خان کی شکل میں محمد بن قاسم کے منتظر ہیں
 

Sn Sunny

Minister (2k+ posts)
dekhna to ye ho ga pti k andar jo chor baitay ha wo agli mrtba ap ke hakoomat banay day gay ya nhi
 

Abdullah9

MPA (400+ posts)
انشاءاللہ اگلی دفعہ پورے پاکستان میں عمران خان کی حکومت ہو گی۔ سندھ کے عوام گزشتہ تیرہ سال سے کتوں کے رحم و کرم پر ہیں۔ سندھ کے عوام عمران خان کی شکل میں محمد بن قاسم کے منتظر ہیں
when it comes to Sindh and Sindhi brothers, my optimism is near to zero percent. PPP has produced a nation of zombies in interior Sindh in the name of sindhi nationalism and they do not care about well being of themselves or their generations to come. Bas bhutto amara zinda rahe bacche hamare rahain na rahain.
 

Shazi ji

Minister (2k+ posts)

NAILED WELL DONE CAPTAIN YEH CONFIDENCE HI TO NAWAZ GAMAY AUR ZARDARI MAJHAY KI BAJA DETA HAI

انشاءاللہ اگلی دفعہ پورے پاکستان میں عمران خان کی حکومت ہو گی۔ سندھ کے عوام گزشتہ تیرہ سال سے کتوں کے رحم و کرم پر ہیں۔ سندھ کے عوام عمران خان کی شکل میں محمد بن قاسم کے منتظر ہیں

InshaAllah

dekhna to ye ho ga pti k andar jo chor baitay ha wo agli mrtba ap ke hakoomat banay day gay ya nhi

Insha--Allah

Most of the focus should be on the whole Sindh....

InshaAllah.

Innsha’Allah.

70% of PTI already gone to jahagir tareen.....the remaining 30% will win just that...50 seats....and this laanti will be history

when it comes to Sindh and Sindhi brothers, my optimism is near to zero percent. PPP has produced a nation of zombies in interior Sindh in the name of sindhi nationalism and they do not care about well being of themselves or their generations to come. Bas bhutto amara zinda rahe bacche hamare rahain na rahain.

Did was deleted

INSHALLAH ! I AM DESPERATELY WAITING AND PRAYING TO SEE THAT DAY.
ریاست مدینہ کا دعویدار اداروں کے ساتھ مل کر سات سال سے اپنی کرپشن کا جواب نہی دے رھا

 

Wake up Pak

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
ریاست مدینہ کا دعویدار اداروں کے ساتھ مل کر سات سال سے اپنی کرپشن کا جواب نہی دے رھا

😂😂😂
 

Sn Sunny

Minister (2k+ posts)
ریاست مدینہ کا دعویدار اداروں کے ساتھ مل کر سات سال سے اپنی کرپشن کا جواب نہی دے رھا

Asian News International is an Indian news agency that offers syndicated multimedia news feed to news-bureaus in India and elsewhere. Established by Prem Prakash in 1971, it was the first agency in India to syndicate video news and as of 2019, is the biggest television news agency in India. Wikipedia

Owner: ANI Media Private Limited

Founder: Prem Prakash

Founded: December 9, 1971

Headquarters: New Delhi
 

Shazi ji

Minister (2k+ posts)
Asian News International is an Indian news agency that offers syndicated multimedia news feed to news-bureaus in India and elsewhere. Established by Prem Prakash in 1971, it was the first agency in India to syndicate video news and as of 2019, is the biggest television news agency in India. Wikipedia

Owner: ANI Media Private Limited

Founder: Prem Prakash

Founded: December 9, 1971

Headquarters: New Delhi
Thanks for the clarification ✅
 

Sn Sunny

Minister (2k+ posts)
ریاست مدینہ کا دعویدار اداروں کے ساتھ مل کر سات سال سے اپنی کرپشن کا جواب نہی دے رھا

Hindu kay pujari apni ye news apnay bagwan ko he dekhao shaid tumein koi aqal day de
Asian News International is an Indian news agency that offers syndicated multimedia news feed to news-bureaus in India and elsewhere. Established by Prem Prakash in 1971, it was the first agency in India to syndicate video news and as of 2019, is the biggest television news agency in India. Wikipedia

Owner: ANI Media Private Limited

Founder: Prem Prakash

Founded: December 9, 1971

Headquarters: New Delhi
 
Sponsored Link

Featured Discussion Latest Blogs اردوخبریں