Are Birth Control Pills really necessary to take?

UFC2015

Voter (50+ posts)
My wife complains and feels that the Birth Control medication she is taking is resulting in her putting on weight and causing Hormonal changes in her body and even leading her to feel Low, depressed. She also feels that long term reliance on Birth Control Medication can even lead to infertility down the line which is why she is requesting my permission to get off them.

One can use protection but it kills the fun of sex in bed if relied upon in the long run. One advice I have received from a friend is to just keep track of my wife's monthly cycle i.e. periods and that usually women have very low chances of getting pregnant in the first ten days after their periods.

Others have suggested using the IUD but that has the risks of resulting in infections and even PCOS.

Thought I would get everyone's opinion on this topic.

fnaeem

Senator (1k+ posts)
there are side effects. her gynacologist should have sound advice. timing method is not super reliable. but keep tawakal Allah. Jis nay ana hai us nay ana hai. If she gets pregnant. dont wail and disappoint. whats wrong with you using condoms ?

monkk

Senator (1k+ posts)
I read birth control pills simulate miscarriage every months. No wonder western women are so crazy.

SRKhan

Councller (250+ posts)
My wife complains and feels that the Birth Control medication she is taking is resulting in her putting on weight and causing Hormonal changes in her body and even leading her to feel Low, depressed. She also feels that long term reliance on Birth Control Medication can even lead to infertility down the line which is why she is requesting my permission to get off them.

One can use protection but it kills the fun of sex in bed if relied upon in the long run. One advice I have received from a friend is to just keep track of my wife's monthly cycle i.e. periods and that usually women have very low chances of getting pregnant in the first ten days after their periods.

Others have suggested using the IUD but that has the risks of resulting in infections and even PCOS.

Thought I would get everyone's opinion on this topic.

You chose the right forum for this question

mughals

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
some patwari asking for advice as after 2nd june they will have nothing to do except this

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
I have heard it is great strategy to postpone sex after 50, just like start saving after 60. Now the guy who told me this was 99 and had 50 kids and 0 savings. ?

thinking

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I heard. Birth control pills have so manay sides effects in the long run.When you stop natural things with un natural way.there always bad out come. You should consult Dr. and ask him or her for alternatives of medications..