Azhar Ali-is he any good?

The wizard

MPA (400+ posts)
I am ardent cricket enthusiast/fan. I am all for postive & comeptitive cricket-even if it results in losing the game. BUT the player selection must be correct based on the above criteria of competitiveness, pedigree, skill, talent, potential, and robustness.

Is our criket Captain any good?

I have my DOUBTS!
Honestly he is good batsman but with the low confidence I remembered when we loss to NZ in UAE we only need 4 runs but he got scared tried to hit 4 alot of time but his body wasn't supporting his bat

waqarwah81

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is a waste of space which is my point of view for a very long time and even Asad shafique should also be replaced these two are once in a blue moon performers Pakistan needs a rotation policy to try other players they always have other talented players in the squad but they don't get a chance.

Moula Jutt

Minister (2k+ posts)
اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ اظہر علی ایک چلا ھوا کارتوس ۔ پاکستانی ابھیندن ہے۔
لیکن اس میں اس کا قصور نہیں بلکہ پاکستان کرکٹ بورڈ میں بیٹھے موچی اور نائی کے کام میں ایکسپرٹ کرکٹ کو چلانے والے بابے ہیں اوپر سے اناج کے دشمن ناکارہ چالیس کوچوں کی بریگیڈ اس ناتجربہ کار ٹیم کے سر کے اوپر مسلط کر دی گئی ھے۔ اور سب سے بڑا نمونہ 3 ان ون مصباالحق ہے جس کا سارہ تجربہ ساری عمر شاہد افیون کھا کر دفاعی کرکٹ کھیلنا ہی ہے۔ مجال ھے جارحانہ حکمت عملی نامی چیز اس کے پاس سے بھی گزری ہو۔
ایک چیز سمجھ سے باہر ہے جب ٹیم نے ھارنا ہی ہے تو پھر جارحانہ حکمت عملی کیوں نہیں بنائی جاتی ۔ دوسرا میرا خیال ٹیم کے ساتھ کوچوں کی فوج کی بجائے۔ سائیکاٹرسٹ اور فٹنس کوچ کی زیادہ اور اشد ضرورت ہے۔

Immu123

Senator (1k+ posts)
He is very honest, handsome and hardworking captain and cricketer, never involved in any corruption. Actually the system, selector, coach and chairman are corrupt he wants to win every match but can’t do anything alone.

note
Youthia
Paywaries
Jialyas
Apni apni parries sey compare na kar

Alisajid1985

Councller (250+ posts)
So what good is Shadaab Khan.....neither a good batsman.....neither he is bowling, in which he is actually good......Why included him, if you didn't ant him to bowl regularly........oh he is from Mianwali.......the only criteria we have....

kaka4u

Minister (2k+ posts)
Useless chracter he has no sense of captaincy but in Pakistan talent sits in dressing room and parchi in ground

Masud Javed

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
He isn't even a good enough batsman for these conditions
he is a flat track bully
captaincy is below average

Okara

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
I am ardent cricket enthusiast/fan. I am all for postive & comeptitive cricket-even if it results in losing the game. BUT the player selection must be correct based on the above criteria of competitiveness, pedigree, skill, talent, potential, and robustness.

Is our criket Captain any good?

I have my DOUBTS!
If IK is not willing to replace Mr Buzdar, PCB is also not going to replace Misbah with a qualified person. So enjoy captaincy of Azher Ali.

khan_11

Minister (2k+ posts)
Batting was always a weak point in our team but past few years since we have M.Akram,Waqar younis and Azhar mahmood as our bowling coach our bowling strength become weaker and weaker ,they are waste of money and time ,Azhar ali and Asad shafiq should replace with young talen immediately for sake of team,Younis khan is honest guy but Misbah and waqar younis plays dominant role in team selection, they both are useless.board should give one chance to Shoaib akhter as bowling coach he is very aggressive and honest as well

Jupiter2007

Councller (250+ posts)
Most of Pakistani batsmen lack temperament.
Azhar Ali is a crap and can’t play up in the order. He won’t survive against the new ball.

Again no Fawad Alam... where is the water boy?
We need FAwad Alam and Sarfraz Ahmed in the test team.

Last edited:

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
He is decent middle order, but not worthy as a captain , his weak decisions cost the game today taking off Yasir on a turning pitch removed the pressure and relying on younger inexperienced bowlers who are still raw, it was so disappointing. Weak leader reminded me of a even weaker Moin Khan in year 2000 wasting time on a Karachi test vs England in fading light and umpires insisted they stayed on for conclusion and he failed to make positive decision bowling Waqar Younis would have been logical he was negative and his career paid the price. This loss was bad and he should reflect as he's not really performing himself either.

Last edited:

nasir77

He is a coward batsman and has average of 11 for last 10 innings, shameless character they won't retire until board kick them out.... IS KO DUBAI MAIN KHILO YEH KHOOB KHELAY GA...

Hussain1967

So what good is Shadaab Khan.....neither a good batsman.....neither he is bowling, in which he is actually good......Why included him, if you didn't ant him to bowl regularly........oh he is from Mianwali.......the only criteria we have....
Misbhah is around the team due to Imran Khan and Shadab is in the team due to Misbah. Shadab is an average batsman and an average bowler. His bowing is mediocre because he doesn’t put his whole body into his bowling action due to which he is not able to impart enough revolutions into the ball. Look at the bowling actions of all good leg spinners ( past and present) and see how much body they put into their actions and then compare it with Shadab’s.

CANSUK

اس میں کوئی شک نہیں کہ اظہر علی ایک چلا ھوا کارتوس ۔ پاکستانی ابھیندن ہے۔
لیکن اس میں اس کا قصور نہیں بلکہ پاکستان کرکٹ بورڈ میں بیٹھے موچی اور نائی کے کام میں ایکسپرٹ کرکٹ کو چلانے والے بابے ہیں اوپر سے اناج کے دشمن ناکارہ چالیس کوچوں کی بریگیڈ اس ناتجربہ کار ٹیم کے سر کے اوپر مسلط کر دی گئی ھے۔ اور سب سے بڑا نمونہ 3 ان ون مصباالحق ہے جس کا سارہ تجربہ ساری عمر شاہد افیون کھا کر دفاعی کرکٹ کھیلنا ہی ہے۔ مجال ھے جارحانہ حکمت عملی نامی چیز اس کے پاس سے بھی گزری ہو۔
ایک چیز سمجھ سے باہر ہے جب ٹیم نے ھارنا ہی ہے تو پھر جارحانہ حکمت عملی کیوں نہیں بنائی جاتی ۔ دوسرا میرا خیال ٹیم کے ساتھ کوچوں کی فوج کی بجائے۔ سائیکاٹرسٹ اور فٹنس کوچ کی زیادہ اور اشد ضرورت ہے۔

اظہر علی ایک بہترين فاسٹ بولر ہے يے بات صرف مصباح کو پتہ ہے، اگلے ميچ ميں بالنگ کراۓ گاـ?