BBC, a nursery for the supporters of anti-state elements in our media...

desan

President (40k+ posts)
Amber Shamsi

Adil Shahzeb

Wusatullah Khan (BBC Hindi)

These liberal journos were incubated in BBC to support anti-state elements including PTM and PDM...

There are many more such journos. Feel free to add them to the list.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sheerheartattack

MPA (400+ posts)
As I have said before "BBC have vested interests in India , they also have BBC Hindi for an Indian audience which puts out out junkload of propaganda against Pakistan on a regular basis and this shared sometimes to BBC urdu. BBC recent backed Indian Sportsperson of the year knowing the potential of the market. Remember BBC is run off taxpayers money and is supposedly neutral but they back a Nation which has a fascist regime with draconian laws for minorities and a nation that has long history of spreading state terrorism in its neighboring countries , violates UN and International Laws on Human Rights hold 8 million captive and under curfew ... I actually knew the pioneers of BBC Asia , back in the days, Saleem Shahid, Mahendra Kaul they were like my uncles they paved the way for unity and without interference of hatred politics , but India was much different then also......Sadly its the catering to masses and financial appeal which now BBC gear towards. Hence you have people like this, many are also "sell-outs" on certain sections on Pakistan media."

There is only 1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
بی بی سی پر انتہائی شرمناک خبریں بھی شائع کی جاتی ہیں ، یعنی یہ شیطانی لوگ چاہتے ہیں کہ پاکستان میں بے حیائی پھیلے