BREAKING: Trump Threatens Martial Law In TERRIFYING Speech

CANSUK

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Not all Hindus are into cow piss just like not all Muslims are into camel piss. You are one of the more sensible contributors on this forum please do not disrespect another person's religion.
Dear I try not to be disrespectful at all but some keep coming with same Tableeghi+jehadi concept, I’ve told him very nicely that please don’t believe on India media and do your own little research, Tableeghi and jihadi are no way near to each other 180 degree angle....
And cow piss is so common in India, so I ve to remind him....that Americans don’t drink, I wasn’t disrespectful at all, many in India enjoy cow piss,
But this new comer Hindukumar using slang Fxxx words, I’m on this forum since many years but I never used f word.
BTW where this camel piss came from, yup we eat camel meat but piss is completely new concept.

Last edited:

CANSUK

your pain is obvious because trump and america fucks terrorists everywhere , he is going to win again and terrorists will be fucked again.
Well we are not in pain but since our new PMIK came Indians and specially RSS are very angry and they are asking every other Muslim to say jay Sri ram....
America the mightiest had to sit down with same terrorist to get the little respectful way out, with the help of Imran Khan. Though you are very new on this forum but I’m sure you knew who Imran Khan is.

Last edited:

Vitamin_C

He is new and we do not know if he is Indian or not. Hinduism is as much a Pakistani religion as an Indian one. We have Millions of patriotic Hindu Pakistanis. Lets not stereotype people on their religion, that's not the values Pakistan is based on.

And cow piss is so common in India, so I ve to remind him....that Americans don’t drink, I wasn’t disrespectful at all, many in India enjoy cow piss,