Can anyone explain this bill to me?

FahadBhatti

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Can anyone tell me the bill adjustment in third column. There is fpa edjustment but cant really understand the other bill adjustment. The units used in september were 989 so the fuel adjustment for that is 1800 odd and even after including taxes there is no way bill can be more than 5000.

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)

Can anyone tell me the bill adjustment in third column. There is fpa edjustment but cant really understand the other bill adjustment. The units used in september were 989 so the fuel adjustment for that is 1800 odd and even after including taxes there is no way bill can be more than 5000.
Please contact Gujanwala Electric Power Company to give you the details of the bill. Why are you posting it here?

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Again thanks for your time and aristotlic wisdom.
Why getting upset, my friend. It is not me who stuck you this non sense bundle of Joy... I heard only those get the joy of life who stay positive on the face of troubles. May be you are being tested with this bill... What do you think ? ?

insaf-seeker

Minister (2k+ posts)

Adjustment can have many reasons, the most common is damaged meter replacement or some other electricity related work at your home. These adjustment can be charged within 1 year of service

Zainsha

iss bill ko London lay jaao.. wahan 2 ganjay corrupt arastoo hain.. woh samjhaain gay..

FahadBhatti

Adjustment can have many reasons, the most common is damaged meter replacement or some other electricity related work at your home. These adjustment can be charged within 1 year of service
Shouldnt they mention this on the bill at least , its very difficult to get into touch with gepco people.