CCPO Lahore Umar Sheikh Reveals all the secrets in an interview with Klasra

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
For a change Legend of Layyah did a good interview, Umer Sheikh seems like a decent fellow who believes in police reforms more than anything and see's that as the biggest issue and takes action on it.

Hopefully he does his job and keeps his own promises. In the meanwhile I am sure patwaris and lifafa media will cry a lot.

Taimur.javed

Senator (1k+ posts)
For a change Legend of Layyah did a good interview, Umer Sheikh seems like a decent fellow who believes in police reforms more than anything and see's that as the biggest issue and takes action on it.

Hopefully he does his job and keeps his own promises. In the meanwhile I am sure patwaris and lifafa media will cry a lot.
Maybe because he is from South Punjab. Remember how THE LEGEND supported Buzdar at first aswell and said he is very cunning.

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)

when I saw the thread I was hesitated to click due to Legend of Layyah but I was very curious about this CCPO so i clicked and glad i did. very educated, understand technological data and investigation techniques and believed only DANDA can fix Punjab and Sindh police.

In Shaa Allah Umar Sheikh Method will work in Lahore.
P.S everyone complains how bad police is but when CCPO goes after the bad eggs PMLN and Lafafa journalist cry. why is that?

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
when I saw the thread I was hesitated to click due to Legend of Layyah but I was very curious about this CCPO so i clicked and glad i did. very educated, understand technological data and investigation techniques and believed only DANDA can fix Punjab and Sindh police.

In Shaa Allah Umar Sheikh Method will work in Lahore.
P.S everyone complains how bad police is but when CCPO goes after the bad eggs PMLN and Lafafa journalist cry. why is that?
Because they are paid to protect their patrons.