Chairperson FBR removed from her post

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
She was a product of Nepotism n lobbying.
Shabbar Zaidi was great choice n hope .
But our Wardi couldn’t provide protection like they do provide to Uzair Baluch Asif Zardari Nawaz Sharif Shahbaz Sharif Faryal Mariam and Aleema.

Judicary-Media Mafia

MPA (400+ posts)
yaar karachi say hum nay tu 9 0 or liyari ke seat bhe day de thee..... or kya kertay.....?
9 Zero was shut down because mqm was spreading hate, terrorism,murders, smuggling, kidnapping you had no choice. now you have to wait until Imran Khan gets proper majority then all mafias in jails and hanged don't worry just wait

aneeskhan

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
9 Zero was shut down because mqm was spreading hate, terrorism,murders, smuggling, kidnapping you had no choice. now you have to wait until Imran Khan gets proper majority then all mafias in jails and hanged don't worry just wait
Why 90 captured?
https://attachment.outlook.live.net/owa/[email protected]/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATYwMAItODgAM2UtZjJhZS0wMAItMDAKAEYAAANRMmUis62VSKXUxoJ5cwILBwCznSvB4y8bSY5ccjsvOVkPAAACAQwAAACznSvB4y8bSY5ccjsvOVkPAAQuvohpAAAAARIAEADrdoqpMaHxRJjJS19ydjaq&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1&X-OWA-CANARY=wRdIHg2H0EidUBvAoRswKJC0DGwgINgYDK0q6ozXTn0UVG10QgUVg9JlCxd3_ynjhpwRcGj2IjE.&token=eyJhbGciOiJSUzI1NiIsImtpZCI6IjU2MzU4ODUyMzRCOTI1MkRERTAwNTc2NkQ5RDlGMjc2NTY1RjYzRTIiLCJ4NXQiOiJWaldJVWpTNUpTM2VBRmRtMmRueWRsWmZZLUkiLCJ0eXAiOiJKV1QifQ.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.OutVqTp-Zmc3i1NnWWu4OEvxV3KSbKNojAr85la_3DIOrQS7Obj3YHyIq6bo35ExVehkcSQgsuTr-UbUzdLHbwrdGu0C2xLvFb7wic1kRX5IdHpomjEEZ1hzgLIL9je8Z2koAYijHBxlb_XWEVujvwJDZlBmlF5looyXVe604MJWDb4_moETsQ8IA_UNlsl3MMO5uU0F6W8NJfBiA1JxvVKBHF0RRPr0xpAX8wR1Jl0KR3z3vcJRGrI2M0AmB194CwIc-H39vKMjGVu4JyIWSSwQxJ9XPIUflOCQ1fY5U39mt-qiry1M7qT-2wN1dIZtRpXhiDBkkOTqlmMs-TbA0g&isDownload=true&animation=true

Alisajid1985

Councller (250+ posts)
well i have to be honest in my opinion........ its very difficult for PTI to win in Karachi, now atleast... public sentiment towards both Govts is not good at all..

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
She was temporarily on the position, however appointing another babu doesnt make sense. Shabbar zaidi was the best guy for the job. We should bulldoze FBR and make a new revenue authority
Fbr,nab and all other watchdogs department need to be revamped but that could only happen when PTI will have majority to pass law in parliament and senate

@@O.P

MPA (400+ posts)
well i have to be honest in my opinion........ its very difficult for PTI to win in Karachi, now atleast... public sentiment towards both Govts is not good at all..
That will be truth if people votes matter, we have to relaize GHQ pulls all the strings, PTI should have been in power in 2013 but that was not the case. PTI govt is also weak and thats by design, they way they are going after big issues and have military on boars they will get majority Next time.

Hussain1967

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
vote tu isi liay diya tha fore a new system.......us he puranay cancer zada nizaam ko sahi kernay ke baatain abhi tk ho rhe hain....
Unfortunately, our present govt doesn't have the capacity to deliver. That's my humble assessment. They wouldn't deliver even if you give them 10 consecutive years. They are misguided missiles who are wandering here and there. However, their social-media team is very powerful who pounce on everyone within minutes.

Buzdar can't deliver even if he remains CM for next 25 years. Reason is the limitations of his brain. Same can be said about many federal ministers ( I don't want to take their names. You yourself can see them).

It is unfortunate for all of us. Looks as if we will again fall into the hands of thieves and dacoits (Nawaz and Zardari).

Fawad Javed

Minister (2k+ posts)
If someone like Shbbar Zaidi can't fix it then no one can do it

She was temporarily on the position, however appointing another babu doesnt make sense. Shabbar zaidi was the best guy for the job. We should bulldoze FBR and make a new revenue authority