China-Pakistan Energy Corridor-its Ramifications

Wake up Pak

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Think otherwise -- It could've been even "nicer" than that. You just got yourself a big "nice" discount. Count it as your lucky day!
What are you selling here?
Sell Salesman GIF by Ryan Serhant

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
The link of your posted image is broken, so only half of your message is conveyed.

But even by inference of the last line you wrote, it appears that you are a thorough person with an upshot of being merry without merriness at all.
Ek bar phir wah wah wah. Seems like today you have expended your entire vocabulary in a futile effort to impress the gallery and portray yourself as some kind of a deeply intelligent intellectual.

Here is some unsolicited advice for you. When the house is on fire and burning down but you want to talk about how big the swimming pool in the backyard is going to be. Don't expect people to pay any attention to you or even take to remotely seriously.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Think otherwise -- It could've been even "nicer" than that. You just got yourself a big "nice" discount. Count it as your lucky day!
Sorry to intrude here but I'm afraid I have some more unsolicited advice for you. Just having the ability to string a dozen or so words together doesn't mean they are going to end up meaning something.

Right now the impression is you are some kind of wannabe pseudo intellectual and analyst. But the more you "talk" more the impression starts to leans towards being an absolute fool.

So quit while you ahead.

Good Day Sir

P.S : And you're welcome ?

Musafir99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Ek bar phir wah wah wah. Seems like today you have expended your entire vocabulary in a futile effort to impress the gallery and portray yourself as some kind of a deeply intelligent intellectual.

Here is some unsolicited advice for you. When the house is on fire and burning down but you want to talk about how big the swimming pool in the backyard is going to be. Don't expect people to pay any attention to you or even take to remotely seriously.
Of course I understand that this article is not for every Tom dick and harry, it requires a certain insight and foresight, which is not commonly founded.

Thanks for your advice anyways. Though it may not be useful at all, but it still is a nice gesture to acknowledged as the utmost of your abilities and capabilities whole squared.

Musafir99

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Sorry to intrude here but I'm afraid I have some more unsolicited advice for you. Just having the ability to string a dozen or so words together doesn't mean they are going to end up meaning something.

Right now the impression is you are some kind of wannabe pseudo intellectual and analyst. But the more you "talk" more the impression starts to leans towards being an absolute fool.

So quit while you ahead.

Good Day Sir

P.S : And you're welcome ?
And from whom I am getting this certificate of a "Pseudo intellectual"?
Perhaps you have some sort of certifications and honors as an intellectual, about which I am totally unaware.

Though, I really am searching for the people who can debate on the topic, or even if not, then at least I am striving to spread a word which makes sense, at least to me, honestly.

So thanks, anyways!

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
No loan/investment is bad in itself. It is how you use it can be beneficial/problematic.

امپورٹڈ_حکومت_نامنظور