Controversial Careem Ad | Controversy to get attention becoming new normal for advertisers in Pakistan

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
Some people in Pakistan have no fuckin' sense of humour, uptight bastards. The easily offended always on the look out for things to get offended at.

Get a life FFS!

Saboo

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
but promoting abusive things does not looks good doesn,t give a good impact on the thoughts of young generation in future not really a aim is to get attention its all about you just buy likes but not heart of the audiance
Haha You are so naive mixing apples with oranges, looking for some morality in this corporate world where name of the game is to make as much money as possible and not to teach ethics and morality. That is why they use outrageous vulgar ads to generate as much money as possible.
Now if you want to control the contents of any ad, there should be some regulative authority to ok every ad before it hits any print or electronic media.

Saboo

There's much better ways to get attention than resorting to things that are contrary to "Islamic Republic of Pakistan" culture.

You can show nude girls and it will get attention too but that's not the right way to get attention.

This ad is in bad taste. Maybe Careem owner wants his mother, sisters and daughters to run from their marriages with a biker but nobody else wants to.
If this ad is in bad taste and you want ads in good taste and in accordance with Pakistani culture then all ads should be approved by some regulative authority before they hit the media.

LeezaKhan

Minister (2k+ posts)
Here........ fixed it.
D19UQxgXcAIWFAW

asadqudsi

Senator (1k+ posts)
This is called tongue in cheek joke , as usual people like Ansar abbasi start to scratch their ass with culture and religious stick.

Birinci Ferik

Voter (50+ posts)
Can anyone from Lahore go and take HD picture of this ad. Or someone confir me name of ad agency who developed this ad. Best thng s to troll that agency and specially its management

Birinci Ferik

Voter (50+ posts)
This is called tongue in cheek joke , as usual people like Ansar abbasi start to scratch their ass with culture and religious stick.
Next time when your sister or daughter is getting married then I'll do send her a business plan to elope with someone. She ca definately inlude Careem

Guess ou are so open that you keep your used condoms in doorways....

AdamA

Senator (1k+ posts)
Bro. Subliminal advertising has some norms. Dont kno where you from but there are some parameters. You tell me where you live, I can give you exampes from that region (Only Europe, US and Canada)

I know their goals and agenda and fully aware who and how they penetrated Pakistani society through their agents.

Humi

Why would anyone run from their wedding unless they were being forced? Forced weddings are against the core of Islam. You find preventing things that Islam forbids to be controversial?