Exports grow 17.3% to $2.35B in JULY 2021

miafridi

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
11-7-750x430.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s exports grew by 17.3 per cent to $2.35 billion in the first month of the fiscal year 2021-22 i.e. July as compared to last year’s same period.

This was stated by Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood.

He tweeted: “During the first month of this financial year (July), our exports grew at 17.3% to USD 2.35 billion as compared to USD 2 billion in July 2020.”

“These are the highest ever exports in the month of July,” the PM aide said, urging exporters to “move full speed ahead to make 2021-22 another record-breaking year for our exports”.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1422126015346880512
Earlier, Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan commended the efforts of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) for collecting the highest ever tax in the month of July.

In his Tweet, PM Imran Khan said, the collection in the month of July remained Rs.410 bn which is the highest ever in the month of July – & around 22% above the required target for the month.

“This is a reflection of govt’s policies for sustained economic growth & revival,” he added.

https://arynews.tv/exports-grow-17-3-to-2-35bn-in-july-razak-dawood/

arifkarim

11-7-750x430.jpg

ISLAMABAD: Pakistan’s exports grew by 17.3 per cent to $2.35 billion in the first month of the fiscal year 2021-22 i.e. July as compared to last year’s same period.

This was stated by Adviser to the Prime Minister on Commerce and Investment Abdul Razak Dawood.

He tweeted: “During the first month of this financial year (July), our exports grew at 17.3% to USD 2.35 billion as compared to USD 2 billion in July 2020.”

“These are the highest ever exports in the month of July,” the PM aide said, urging exporters to “move full speed ahead to make 2021-22 another record-breaking year for our exports”.

https://twitter.com/x/status/1422126015346880512
Earlier, Prime Minister (PM) Imran Khan commended the efforts of the Federal Board of Revenue (FBR) for collecting the highest ever tax in the month of July.

In his Tweet, PM Imran Khan said, the collection in the month of July remained Rs.410 bn which is the highest ever in the month of July – & around 22% above the required target for the month.

“This is a reflection of govt’s policies for sustained economic growth & revival,” he added.

https://arynews.tv/exports-grow-17-3-to-2-35bn-in-july-razak-dawood/
Where is that Harami Pmln donkey Desprado now?

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Exports from India and Bangladesh are falling. It is time to capture while they lose
Bhai Bangladesh ki export 4.5 billion thi aur import 6 billion. Hamari import unka level ki ha lakin export nahi.

arifkarim jasa chuat ko ma kya understand karwao.

Pakistan ki industry expansion forced ha and it is not organic. We are giving subsidy to the exporters to expand means that we are creating more CAD with only spinning export not LSM export.

If you want to export you have to provide cheap electricity ,which are not and our electricity is even more expensive than Iran leave alone other countries. It is due direct impact of mindless devaluation.

Do you know i own a company ,which is a gaming bases export company. I develop games for Indie and MS. But i had Idea in export game, software TM, and bits ,which could have provided 100 million per month to the government if they let me allow let me send money from Current Account. However, sending money from Pakistan is a more hassle than Afghanistan. I tried in 2015, i failed and i tried again in 2019 ,which Arslan give me some hope but Azam Khan drop my proposal so i transferred my software pool to Singapore and Sri Lanka.

I export a lot from Sri Lanka.

arifkarim

It is due direct impact of mindless devaluation.
You and other Patwaris like Siberite keep complaining about devaluation but never explain why so much current account deficit happened during your Khota Biryani govt that caused massive devaluation and hence inflation

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
You and other Patwaris like Siberite keep complaining about devaluation but never explain why so much current account deficit happened during your Khota Biryani govt that caused massive devaluation and hence inflation

Mera payra bhai just think that 1.6 billion dollar CAD has given more than 9% of devaluation in just 3 months and it is not stopping and think what will happen if GOD forbid that we make 8 billion to 10 billion dollar CAD? PKR could go to 200 against dollar in this September and Black Market will come with full force.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
Bhai Bangladesh ki export 4.5 billion thi aur import 6 billion. Hamari import unka level ki ha lakin export nahi.

arifkarim jasa chuat ko ma kya understand karwao.

Pakistan ki industry expansion forced ha and it is not organic. We are giving subsidy to the exporters to expand means that we are creating more CAD with only spinning export not LSM export.

If you want to export you have to provide cheap electricity ,which are not and our electricity is even more expensive than Iran leave alone other countries. It is due direct impact of mindless devaluation.

Do you know i own a company ,which is a gaming bases export company. I develop games for Indie and MS. But i had Idea in export game, software TM, and bits ,which could have provided 100 million per month to the government if they let me allow let me send money from Current Account. However, sending money from Pakistan is a more hassle than Afghanistan. I tried in 2015, i failed and i tried again in 2019 ,which Arslan give me some hope but Azam Khan drop my proposal so i transferred my software pool to Singapore and Sri Lanka.

I export a lot from Sri Lanka.
Again you are working on some agenda.
Other than your proposal or complaint, please clarify if

Rupee is not valued as per market, from where additional dollars will come? its simple, just answer to the point.

arifkarim

Mera payra bhai just think that 1.6 billion dollar CAD has given more than 9% of devaluation in just 3 months and it is not stopping and think what will happen if GOD forbid that we make 8 billion to 10 billion dollar CAD? PKR could go to 200 against dollar in this September and Black Market will come with full force.
It doesn't work like that. When CAD goes up, PKR devalues. But as CAD goes down PKR values revert. This is necessary market mechanism or Pakistan will end up like Dar Era situation.

Doom1111

Minister (2k+ posts)
Again you are working on some agenda.
Other than your proposal or complaint, please clarify if

Rupee is not valued as per market, from where additional dollars will come? its simple, just answer to the point.
It is government fault. They should not allow growth for the cause of default. At this time necessary is more important than wants. This what happens when you leave IMF program without thinking. This is all due to that people taking out money from Pakistan and not investing in PKR or Pakistan assets due to that PKR is devaluing 1% on weekly bases.

This all government fault because think if the 1.6 billion dollar can cause more 9% devaluation than what will cause 8 billion dollar CAD?

Growth will not matter if the inflation is uncontrollable, less purchasing power, and giving singling people to buy dollar rather than investing in a business. If person can get 9% returns just by investing in dollar within a month or 2 than who will invest in business. Just like Panic and chaos like Vaccination center but this time they go to buy dollar.

Hike up interest rate to 10%

Hike Petrol price to 150

Increase electricity prices upto 4 rupee per unit.

That can only save us from default and undigested and food position growth ,which will not be swallowed.

Kam

Minister (2k+ posts)
It is government fault. They should not allow growth for the cause of default. At this time necessary is more important than wants. This what happens when you leave IMF program without thinking. This is all due to that people taking out money from Pakistan and not investing in PKR or Pakistan assets due to that PKR is devaluing 1% on weekly bases.

This all government fault because think if the 1.6 billion dollar can cause more 9% devaluation than what will cause 8 billion dollar CAD?

Growth will not matter if the inflation is uncontrollable, less purchasing power, and giving singling people to buy dollar rather than investing in a business. If person can get 9% returns just by investing in dollar within a month or 2 than who will invest in business. Just like Panic and chaos like Vaccination center but this time they go to buy dollar.

Hike up interest rate to 10%

Hike Petrol price to 150

Increase electricity prices upto 4 rupee per unit.

That can only save us from default and undigested and food position growth ,which will not be swallowed.

???