German paramedics beating a syrian, and german police watching the show

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah because purpose of freedom of speech is to protect lives and property. If someone posts on facebook that he is going to start shooting Muslims and burn down mosques, police has to take it seriously.
purpose of freedom of speech is to protect lives and property???????
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
LOL
you sound like an experiment in artificial stupidity, holy shit I bet you are a dirty indian, go drink some gao motora bitch.

Vitamin_C

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
purpose of freedom of speech is to protect lives and property??

Yes it is. If anyone could criticize anyone without fear of retaliation by default then why would you need freedom of speech as a law?

Just stand on a chowk in Pakistan and insult or Criticize Muhammad and you will see what is purpose of this law in West.

I am seriously starting to think that you are mentally challenged because your questions are very unintelligent to the level of a 3rd grader.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
To France. The article you shared was regarding France wasn’t it?
Please stop strawmanning me, it's not only about france its about the whole west in general hence multiple links were posted about other western countries. And i won't never shit on France even if it was the last shithole on this planet.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yes it is. If anyone could criticize anyone without fear of retaliation by default then why would you need freedom of speech as a law?

Just stand on a chowk in Pakistan and insult or Criticize Muhammad and you will see what is purpose of this law in West.

I am seriously starting to think that you are mentally challenged because your questions are very unintelligent to the level of a 3rd grader.
Are you an indian hindu?

Vitamin_C

Please stop strawmanning me, it's not only about france its about the whole west in general hence multiple links were posted about other western countries. And i won't never shit on France even if it was the last shithole on this planet.

We are discussing the subject of thought policing which relates to the French school girl who was detained by the police so yes were talking about France in this example.

Do you suffer from attention deficit? it seems like it because you forget things you are saying your self 1-2 posts back.

Vitamin_C

Are you an indian hindu?

No, Indian Hindus are also as foolish as you, they neither have the concept of freedom of speech nor do they understand it. How they lynch people in India for eating beef same way you lynch people in Pakistan for criticizing your holy cows.

It was same story in West 300-400 years ago but they are ahead of you and they broke the shackles of stupidity and superstition which you are not able to do because of blasphemy laws and no freedom of speech.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
No, Indian Hindus are also as foolish as you, they neither have the concept of freedom of speech nor do they understand it. How they lynch people in India for eating beef same way you lynch people in Pakistan for criticizing your holy cows.

It was same story in West 300-400 years ago but they are ahead of you and they broke the shackles of stupidity and superstition which you are not able to do because of blasphemy laws and no freedom of speech.
"same way you lynch people in Pakistan for criticizing your holy cows." when did you see me lynching people in Pakistan u twat? I have been there only twice in my life and never lynched shit so come again bitch...
you been shitting out of both sides of ur mouth, you know very well about legality of holocaust denial in belgium, germany, austria, australi and france etc...these countries limit freedom of speech when it comes to holocaust so why cant Pakistan limit the speech when it comes to blasphemy. Why dont you go to a 'chowk' in France and express your views about holocaust, since you think these counties broke the shackles of stupidity and there is a complete freedom of speech?

now shut up and enjoy some gao mutra
article-2538520-1A9F9E9400000578-302_964x615.jpg

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
I didnt say you are lynching them personally, I dont even know who you are. By you I mean Pakistani people.
so you mean i represent pakistani ppl? like wtf are you even saying? and if I am pakistani then who the fu*k are you? I knew you were indian all along.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
No thank-you, I am not a fan of fuck gao mutra like you are. I dont believe in holy cows and prophets flying on donkeys, dont put your stupidity and superstitions on me.
you are definitely a gao motar protector, I can smell the piss here through the screen...

Vitamin_C

you are definitely a gao motar protector, I can smell the piss here through the screen...

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised because people like you often wet their pants when they argue with me.

Some say I am Hindu, some say Qadiani some say Yahoodi. When you run out of arguments the only thing left for you is to get personal and wet your pants.

Mayam Nawaz

Senator (1k+ posts)
Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised because people like you often wet their pants when they argue with me.

Some say I am Hindu, some say Qadiani some say Yahoodi. When you run out of arguments the only thing left for you is to get personal and wet your pants.
lol wet my pants lol cant you stop thinking about piss for a min????
you wish I was a cow so you could get some of that yum yum