How are Hadith Checked? A Practical Demonstration (new)

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
What all these moulvies knowingly or unknowingly hide and refuse to discuss is that the entire Sahih Bhukari according to their own methods and standards set by muhaddithseen falls in the classification on Majhul*. So cannot be relied upon, trusted or deemed credible.

Yet majority of traditional Islam is based on hadith from Sahih Bhukari an collection of unreliable and unknown hadith

Al-Majhūl (Arabic: المَجهول) hadith is a hadith one or more than one of whose narrators are unknown or there is no comment on them in sources of 'ilm al-rijal implying their reliability or unreliability.

jani1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
What all these moulvies knowingly or unknowingly hide and refuse to discuss is that the entire Sahih Bhukari according to their own methods and standards set by muhaddithseen falls in the classification on Majhul*. So cannot be relied upon, trusted or deemed credible.

Yet majority of traditional Islam is based on hadith from Sahih Bhukari an collection of unreliable and unknown hadith

Al-Majhūl (Arabic: المَجهول) hadith is a hadith one or more than one of whose narrators are unknown or there is no comment on them in sources of 'ilm al-rijal implying their reliability or unreliability.​

watch th clip to learn

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
watch th clip to learn
I already watched the clip of your afghani gangster. Doesn't change anything I say about Sahih Bhukahri as being classed by standards set by much more learned scholars who specialize in hadith studies than this ex gangster as Mahjul i.e unreliable and unknown.

jani1

I already watched the clip of your afghani gangster. Doesn't change anything I say about Sahih Bhukahri as being classed by standards set by much more learned scholars who specialize in hadith studies than this ex gangster as Mahjul i.e unreliable and unknown.
STOP LYING IDIOT.. THIS IS A NEW CLIP..
WATCH IT...

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
a lie again...
m not sure about u... but... I use my fingers' to type... not my libs...
Stick to your clips of your afghani gangster mullah, because thats all you can do and all that you will ever know your immature childish brain cannot handle anything more than that.

jani1

Stick to your clips of your afghani gangster mullah, because thats all you can do and all that you will ever know your immature childish brain cannot handle anything more than that.
stop lying, n watch th clip

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
stop lying, n watch th clip
Man F. You and your clips, How many goddam times I have watch the same worthless shit. You don't have a brain to think for yourself and not even to post even a new "clip"

You know absolutely nothing about this subject and not learn shit from this clip. Go read something about Hadith Sciences and how hadith is classified and what are the different levels of hadith classification. What is chain of narration, what is sahih, hasan, dhaif, mawdu. How are the narrators of hadith classified, what is musnad, mursal, marfu, mawdu etc etc.

Man for someone who is such a blind follower of hadith you know absolutely jack shit about them. I have forgotten more about hadith sciences and classification than you will ever know, because all you can do is.

Watch this clip! ?

jani1

Man F. You and your clips, How many goddam times I have watch the same worthless shit. You don't have a brain to think for yourself and not even to post even a new "clip"

You know absolutely nothing about this subject and not learn shit from this clip. Go read something about Hadith Sciences and how hadith is classified and what are the different levels of hadith classification. What is chain of narration, what is sahih, hasan, dhaif, mawdu. How are the narrators of hadith classified, what is musnad, mursal, marfu, mawdu etc etc.

Man for someone who is such a blind follower of hadith you know absolutely jack shit about them. I have forgotten more about hadith sciences and classification than you will ever know, because all you can do is.

Watch this clip! ?
its a new one ..so.. stop lying, n watch th clip....

jani1

Take this "clip" roll it up and shove it where the sun don't shine.
buddy thts how a liar is treated in civilize world.... so tht thy know thr position .. n stay in thr limits...tht was just to frustrate u.. n I was successful.. bcz u started swearing...
its time for ur doze, old timer.. go n rest in ur cave... whr sun really does not shine..

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
buddy thts how a liar is treated in civilize world.... so tht thy know thr position .. n stay in thr limits...tht was just to frustrate u.. n I was successful.. bcz u started swearing...
its time for ur doze, old timer.. go n rest in ur cave... whr sun really does not shine..
Thats rich coming from proven a liar and hypocrite. Who uses and abuses his own hadith for his own whims.

I told you a million times I watch that worthless clip and there is nothing new in that. This might be something new for you but I learned of isnad verification when you were probably still in your diapers and couldn't tell your elbow from your arsehole.

Outside of such clips you have nothing to offer or know anything about anything.

P.S : And you still type like a little child because your infantile brain cannot even write like an adult let alone have a discussion like one.