How did Taliban fought 20 years long war?

arifkarim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Hahaha…So in reality you are a certified loser my dear arifkarim,... got defeated even by a cockroach.
And you show it too, in your writing, attitude…... ?
You dumb Ass didn't understand the concept of winning nor defeat. Nothing left to argue here

Faisal Mian

Minister (2k+ posts)
This is bullshit knowing the fact that Meth production was zero before 9/11....

I dont know the war days... but war is a war.... what Nato had been doing? killing afghans without a reason...

jet_li

Politcal Worker (100+ posts)
Hey Indian turd, putting the pic of a Chinese actor on your DP is quite a give away to who your really are! The funny part is that there are quite a few of your kind here who try to gel in, but can not quite!
Alhamdulillah, I am Muslim and Pakistan - why are you always burning brother. Just take it easy relax.

jet_li

This is bullshit knowing the fact that Meth production was zero before 9/11....

I dont know the war days... but war is a war.... what Nato had been doing? killing afghans without a reason...
Dear, Don't just judge the information by its cover. Please go ahead read and watch the stuff they formulate your opinion. Crystal meth is just one part. :)

The Sane

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Alhamdulillah, I am Muslim and Pakistan - why are you always burning brother. Just take it easy relax.
Indian Kiddo, lemme give you a piece of advice. If you ever wanna gel in, don’t sound desperate by using religious connotations. You get fished out easy!

Iconoclast

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
The biggest drug cartel has always been the CIA... if you have doubt you're historically challenged.

Citizen X

President (40k+ posts)
You dumb Ass didn't understand the concept of winning nor defeat. Nothing left to argue here
Don't let him get to you, after all he is a flat earther. That should explain it all.
1582616312_flat-earth-meme10_7.jpg

Unknownhkk

Citizen
Why doesn't the other countries have the same drugs to their soldier .
Whatever you guys think but Taliban have won some people still believe the propaganda's of the west that they blow those 2 buildings it was just an excuse of going to war.
Why were those Jews on holiday on weekday when this was happening? Why doesn't the building fall to left or right? Why u guys mix the TTP AND Afghan Taliban. First see who is who then give a negative comment it would be worth

jet_li

Why doesn't the other countries have the same drugs to their soldier .
Whatever you guys think but Taliban have won some people still believe the propaganda's of the west that they blow those 2 buildings it was just an excuse of going to war.
Why were those Jews on holiday on weekday when this was happening? Why doesn't the building fall to left or right? Why u guys mix the TTP AND Afghan Taliban. First see who is who then give a negative comment it would be worth
Thank you for your feedback bro