How does one submit an article to Siasat.pk's online blog?

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
Your's truly has been meaning to write an article for Siasat.pk's online blog but cannot find a way to do so.

How can I submit an article to Siasat.pk's blog section?

The answer to this question would make me as happy as Tom Hanks trapped on an Island and finally being able to create fire.

Make me happy like Tom Hanks below and I shall reward you with great wisdom through my blog posts.

Thank you.

images

simple_and_peacefull

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
its very simple... send request to admin or sup mod for permission for blogging...
Your's truly has been meaning to write an article for Siasat.pk's online blog but cannot find a way to do so.

The answer to this question would make me as happy as Tom Hanks trapped on an Island and finally being able to create fire.

Make me happy like Tom Hanks below and I shall reward you with great wisdom through my blog posts.

Thank you.

images

Keepinformed

Siasat.pk - Blogger
@Keepinformed

your id has been added into bloggers group. You can create a blog now. Just make sure its your own, original content.

Adeel

The content would be original but am not sure of the danger level of siasat.pk's controversiality meter. The content may need to be read and approved before publishing, hence I will email you the article(s) first.

anyie1

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)

Thank you.

images
i really appreciate the way you wanted to do it, and also admin that is always very nice and cooperative,,

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
your id has been added into bloggers group. You can create a blog now. Just make sure its your own, original content.

سر پینڈو واسطے کوئی سیٹ کوٹہ سسٹم چوں نکل سکدی اے ؟
اکثر لوگ تے پینڈو ناں سن کے ہی ریجیکٹ کر دیندے نے

sajoo

MPA (400+ posts)
سر پینڈو واسطے کوئی سیٹ کوٹہ سسٹم چوں نکل سکدی اے ؟
اکثر لوگ تے پینڈو ناں سن کے ہی ریجیکٹ کر دیندے نے

پینڈو پائی تینوں کوٹہ سسٹم دی کیہ ضرورت

توں تے میرٹ تےآ ندا ایں

سیٹ حاضر ہے

images
5778255972Sectional Award of Merit.jpg

[MENTION=4936]Adeel[/MENTION], [MENTION=10205]Waseem[/MENTION]

Dear Mods, I endorse the request of user [MENTION=12266]PAINDO[/MENTION] for addition to the bloggers group on this forum. Thanks.

Last edited:

PAINDO

Siasat.pk - Blogger
پینڈو پائی تینوں کوٹہ سسٹم دی کیہ ضرورت

توں تے میرٹ تےآ ندا ایں

سیٹ حاضر ہے

images
5778255972Sectional Award of Merit.jpg

@Adeel, @Waseem

Dear Mods, I endorse the request of user @PAINDO for addition to the bloggers group on this forum. Thanks.

ساہڈی واری تے عدیل صاھب ''دڑ وٹ'' گئے نے بلکل اونج ہی جسطرح کجھ دناں توں میرے ویر ''وڑایچ ''نے دڑ وٹی ہوئی اے

[MENTION=10641]wadaich[/MENTION]

Adeel

Founder
Adeel

The content would be original but am not sure of the danger level of siasat.pk's controversiality meter. The content may need to be read and approved before publishing, hence I will email you the article(s) first.

Thats fine. let me know.