Humanity First?

TechWarrior

MPA (400+ posts)
The creator has the better definition of what it's creation is.
How come we, the creation of GOD dare to overrule the definition of Humanity which the creator himself has provided to us.
Let’s suppose, I create intelligent robots which are capable of handling Cognitive Computing/Artificial intelligence and they are able to socialize with each other.
The set of rules including the “
Robonity” which I stored somewhere in flash ROM is somehow erased and now Robots themselves tries to install their own version of Robonity in each other chips.

Robots don’t know themselves what is good for them and what are the rules they should abide by since their memory is erased, eventually, they will end up loading something which will harm themselves like in those Robot movies.
This is how it sounds like when Humans themselves talk about the Humanity.
Do we have any fixed definition of what Humanity is? What was humanity like some 1000 years ago is different than what it is today and what it will be tomorrow.
God has not provided "Humanity Religion" to Humans but Deen which has sets of rules to be a good Human which is for whole Humanity.

P.S:
Sir. Abdul Sattar Edhi is the best person our soil ever produced, May Allah grant him Jannat Firdous.
Nothing against him, but I wrote this for the people talking about Humanity over Deen.

Last edited by a moderator:

lurker

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
If I created Robots who are self aware. And they rebelled against me and created their own rules. I would take that as my ultimate success in engineering artificial life. But that's just me. I want my creations to show me something I never taught them.