IK Corona Fund v Noora Fund v Billo fund

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
started when last days of kabaria hakumat was surviving on last tax funded mian's paad. yes a marathon was done which shows that quom will not give money if mian had asked for it!

remember "qarz utaro mulk sumbara" I gave money in that and till today have no idea what happened to that! do you know?
Bubloo and dabloo ended up rich. The Nooras don't even trust their own leaders.

Hate_Nooras

No beta, I am not follower of any political party and have never contributed in my life to these scams and pyramid schemes. Now go donate your welfare benefits to P0T! cat force. LMFAO.
No, you are not. You only come onto the threads that expose the mafia. Lol

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
Great, so why propagate against this when you gave nothing. We did contribute and we trust the SC. It doesn't have something with your leaders humiliation at the hands of Saqib Nisar does it?
Its my moral responsibility to save people being Con by Pottyheads. There is more than enough proof that IK is incapable of managing his staff who will be holding any money extracted from the poor of the country on the name of fake movement against corona virus by uttering the relief supplies.

Okara

Even Youth!as are not dumb enough to contribute this time. They were already fooled on Dam fund. I have not seen any government outside of Pakistan, so reliant on donations. It is sad.
BTW where's Dam Fund?

Hate_Nooras

Its my moral responsibility to save people being Con by Pottyheads. There is more than enough proof that IK is incapable of managing his staff who will be holding any money extracted from the poor of the country on the name of fake movement against corona virus by uttering the relief supplies.
So It's not your moral responsibility to explain why Maryam claimed that she had no properties in London, its not moral responsibility to explain how the Sharifs came to properties worth billions in London, all of which they can't explain. Do you think its your moral responsibility to ask Maryam why she lied or why NS lives in the flats his family claim they don't own?

Zaidi Qasim

So It's not your moral responsibility to explain why Maryam claimed that she had no properties in London, its not moral responsibility to explain how the Sharifs came to properties worth billions in London, all of which they can't explain. Do you think its your moral responsibility to ask Maryam why she lied or why NS lives in the flats his family claim they don't own?
Give me a list of properties which have been confiscated because they were purchased by the illegal money .. Its your old mantra which has no legs to stand on . It just reminded me something . Instead of opening up a fund for gouging more money on the name of relief fund by Pottyheads, why don't you first restrain the two notorious Sugar Mafia sitting with Bongi Khan , JKT and Khasro Bukhtiar . who have been publicly named among those who took the advantage of Sugar Subsidy by Government. How the people of Pakistan will blindly contribute to the fund knowing well that two of the biggest thugs of the Sugar and Flour Mafia got millions in profit and protected by the Government.

Hate_Nooras

Give me a list of properties which have been confiscated because they were purchased by the illegal money .. Its your old mantra which has no legs to stand on . It just reminded me something . Instead of opening up a fund for gouging more money on the name of relief fund by Pottyheads, why don't you first restrain the two notorious Sugar Mafia sitting with Bongi Khan , JKT and Khasro Bukhtiar . who have been publicly named among those who took the advantage of Sugar Subsidy by Government. How the people of Pakistan will blindly contribute to the fund knowing well that two of the biggest thugs of the Sugar and Flour Mafia got millions in profit and protected by the Government.
Firstly, can you tell what NS gave the speaker. Apparently you told us it was the money trail, if it was then problem solved. Would you like to see those documents? Lol
It's interesting that you avoided Maryam, did she lie or not.
As far as JT and the Sugar mafia is concerned, let's wait for the report.

Reason

Minister (2k+ posts)
No, you are not. You only come onto the threads that expose the mafia. Lol

Well, right now the ruling party is P0T! unfortunately. Youth!as work day and night to divert attention away from Bongi Khan's incompetence to Nawaz and Zardari. But that can only fly for so long. Bongi Khan has been badly exposed in two years. Now the nation is praying for assassination.

Zaidi Qasim

Firstly, can you tell what NS gave the speaker. Apparently you told us it was the money trail, if it was then problem solved. Would you like to see those documents? Lol
It's interesting that you avoided Maryam, did she lie or not.
As far as JT and the Sugar mafia is concerned, let's wait for the report.
Money Trail to the speaker ? You must have been under the influence. Listen , I have come around full circle, mentioned you many times about the drama which took place in Panama circus and the decision at the end which doesn't match with the original charge sheet and the buffoons who were using rear door to come and consult with the judges.

Tell me if he is convicted on any charges in Panama trial ? It seems like you guys are totally consumed with the obsession of Boots circus and turned in to tools on their disposal.
But again , not everyone who got eyes can see and determine. Some , like you only act when it is more desirable on someone's part .

I have been with constant debate with you on few questions about the Sugar and Flour crisis. I have seen the totally biased and one sided campaign against the PMLN and the concocted efforts to keep them detained during the election campaign and there after. You flipped flopped many times to side step the questions about the current lotas in PTI and their performances. You intentionally avoided answering questions regarding some of the closest friends of IK for their suspected activities . You know very well that JKT spent millions to purchase the NA members to form this lota regime . Yet, I have not able to see if any of the above sins accepted and admitted as sins by any of the usual dog brigade of PTI.

There are few other usual members belonging to PTI media cell who come here only with filth and dirt , intentionally divert the informative and civilized debate. And I have never seen you or any of the other PTI sympathizer ever said, or written against them. Which tells me there is a hidden agenda of friendship with this Gali Brigade.

So, instead of repeating this mentra of NS and PMLN, talk about the current lotas of PTI and their performance . To be more relevant , try findig out who took the money from the Dam fund .

Hate_Nooras

Money Trail to the speaker ? You must have been under the influence. Listen , I have come around full circle, mentioned you many times about the drama which took place in Panama circus and the decision at the end which doesn't match with the original charge sheet and the buffoons who were using rear door to come and consult with the judges.

Tell me if he is convicted on any charges in Panama trial ? It seems like you guys are totally consumed with the obsession of Boots circus and turned in to tools on their disposal.
But again , not everyone who got eyes can see and determine. Some , like you only act when it is more desirable on someone's part .

I have been with constant debate with you on few questions about the Sugar and Flour crisis. I have seen the totally biased and one sided campaign against the PMLN and the concocted efforts to keep them detained during the election campaign and there after. You flipped flopped many times to side step the questions about the current lotas in PTI and their performances. You intentionally avoided answering questions regarding some of the closest friends of IK for their suspected activities . You know very well that JKT spent millions to purchase the NA members to form this lota regime . Yet, I have not able to see if any of the above sins accepted and admitted as sins by any of the usual dog brigade of PTI.

There are few other usual members belonging to PTI media cell who come here only with filth and dirt , intentionally divert the informative and civilized debate. And I have never seen you or any of the other PTI sympathizer ever said, or written against them. Which tells me there is a hidden agenda of friendship with this Gali Brigade.

So, instead of repeating this mentra of NS and PMLN, talk about the current lotas of PTI and their performance . To be more relevant , try findig out who took the money from the Dam fund .
We need the documents that NS gave the speaker, why arent they public. Why are they hidden, if it wasnt the money trail, what did he give him, the shopping list? Why do you guys not except that there was nothing in that bag and he has nothing. The family have quite literally billions abroad, how did they get there. Why did Maryam lie? Why did she produce a fake trust deed? So once again explain to me why she told us that she didnt have properties in London, never mind Pakistan. Did she not later tell us that she also had properties in PK. I bet my last dollar that you feel so humiliated that you have convinced yourself that this is family that hasnt stolen a penny.
I have no love for JT and if he and the Sugar mafia ripped off PK, then he should be in jail. I await you guys to actually make a complaint, so far not a single complaint to NAB and remember the Budha is your man. So what are you waiting for.