IK Corona Fund v Noora Fund v Billo fund

Zaidi Qasim

Prime Minister (20k+ posts)
We need the documents that NS gave the speaker, why arent they public. Why are they hidden, if it wasnt the money trail, what did he give him, the shopping list? Why do you guys not except that there was nothing in that bag and he has nothing. The family have quite literally billions abroad, how did they get there. Why did Maryam lie? Why did she produce a fake trust deed? So once again explain to me why she told us that she didnt have properties in London, never mind Pakistan. Did she not later tell us that she also had properties in PK. I bet my last dollar that you feel so humiliated that you have convinced yourself that this is family that hasnt stolen a penny.
I have no love for JT and if he and the Sugar mafia ripped off PK, then he should be in jail. I await you guys to actually make a complaint, so far not a single complaint to NAB and remember the Budha is your man. So what are you waiting for.
It seems like you are still under the impression that you are on container. Same goes for IK as well. PTI is in Government ,totally supported by Boots. Find out where are the documents , if there are such documents were given . Second, IK claimed so many different things and almost ever single one of them was u turned.

Why would someone need a complain about the Mafia sitting with Governemnt ? Isn't IK smart enough to find out and release the report he is holding ...

Hate_Nooras

Chief Minister (5k+ posts)
Money Trail to the speaker ? You must have been under the influence. Listen , I have come around full circle, mentioned you many times about the drama which took place in Panama circus and the decision at the end which doesn't match with the original charge sheet and the buffoons who were using rear door to come and consult with the judges.

Tell me if he is convicted on any charges in Panama trial ? It seems like you guys are totally consumed with the obsession of Boots circus and turned in to tools on their disposal.
But again , not everyone who got eyes can see and determine. Some , like you only act when it is more desirable on someone's part .

I have been with constant debate with you on few questions about the Sugar and Flour crisis. I have seen the totally biased and one sided campaign against the PMLN and the concocted efforts to keep them detained during the election campaign and there after. You flipped flopped many times to side step the questions about the current lotas in PTI and their performances. You intentionally avoided answering questions regarding some of the closest friends of IK for their suspected activities . You know very well that JKT spent millions to purchase the NA members to form this lota regime . Yet, I have not able to see if any of the above sins accepted and admitted as sins by any of the usual dog brigade of PTI.

There are few other usual members belonging to PTI media cell who come here only with filth and dirt , intentionally divert the informative and civilized debate. And I have never seen you or any of the other PTI sympathizer ever said, or written against them. Which tells me there is a hidden agenda of friendship with this Gali Brigade.

So, instead of repeating this mentra of NS and PMLN, talk about the current lotas of PTI and their performance . To be more relevant , try findig out who took the money from the Dam fund .
It seems like you are still under the impression that you are on container. Same goes for IK as well. PTI is in Government ,totally supported by Boots. Find out where are the documents , if thee are such documents wee given . Second, IK claimed so many different things and almost ever single one of them was u turned.

Why would someone need a complain about the Mafia sitting with Governemnt ? Isn't IK smart enough to find out and release the report he is holding ...

Hate_Nooras

So tell me how we went from no properties in PK to these billions, what great Business do she do in those few years. Remember she told she was dependent on her dad.

Zaidi Qasim

So tell me how we went from no properties in PK to these billions, what great Business do she do in those few years. Remember she told she was dependent on her dad.

What public post she held for last 10 years ?

Last edited:

Zaidi Qasim

I learned this from the same source that told you about Zardari's Sirre palace, Shahid Khaqan abbasi's lng contract. How is that for a source?
He would have swallowed it like a chocolate if you had guaranteed him a shit drop from the Bani Gala. ?

Okara

I learned this from the same source that told you about Zardari's Sirre palace, Shahid Khaqan abbasi's lng contract. How is that for a source?
Ohh. I was thinking u will not hide the source. I can see only Modi establishment is against Dams in Pakistan. For ur kind information, we are going to build Dams in Pakistan as Dams are our survival so more Modis are going against Dams in Pakistan, the more we are going to build.

Hate_Nooras

Ohh. I was thinking u will not hide the source. I can see only Modi establishment is against Dams in Pakistan. For ur kind information, we are going to build Dams in Pakistan as Dams are our survival so more Modis are going against Dams in Pakistan, the more we are going to build.
What is that? Are you talking about this

Zaidi Qasim

Are you talking about this? lol
you are now making a mockery out of yourself. I asked you a simple question . If NS has only one daughter and if MN held any public posts during NS's tenure. Obama and other NGOs were pretty good at making sure their money is spent on the projects which it assigned for. So ,as the Chinese. Have you seen any Chinese company complaining about corruption . China has spent way more than any other country in Pakistan and more so during the NS and SS's tenure. Chinese are dead serious about their money . So, go scrp some foolish banners of some unrelated event .

Hate_Nooras

you are now making a mockery out of yourself. I asked you a simple question . If NS has only one daughter and if MN held any public posts during NS's tenure. Obama and other NGOs were pretty good at making sure their money is spent on the projects which it assigned for. So ,as the Chinese. Have you seen any Chinese company complaining about corruption . China has spent way more than any other country in Pakistan and more so during the NS and SS's tenure. Chinese are dead serious about their money . So, go scrp some foolish banners of some unrelated event .
I am not sure why you are running. So back to my question, why the 2 different statements, which of the statements is true? Did she have the property in London, if she did why did she lie? Where did these billions come from?

Hate_Nooras

He's not worried about corruption in Pakistan but worried about development because a stringer Pakistan is not good for Modi's India.
These guys are just dreadful. We have our Zaidi Qasim struggling to find any answer to why Maryam made 2 different statements on her wealth. We have 2 statements from her and both are totally contradictory. I asked him which is true and he cant answer.

Wake up Pak

These phathwaris are brainless baboons leave them alone. Talking to them is like
"BANGING YOUR HEAD AGAINST THE WALL"